‹ Prequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Internal Flood

Fingerprints

"Ella is my best friend from high school, she's been gone for about seven months and I want to welcome her back with open arms," I said with a smile.

“You up for it, Gee?” Frank smiled crookedly as Gerard nodded. “Let’s go!”

"Hm," I grunted as I climbed out of my car and walked towards Cordy's and Matt's house, I smiled at all the children's toys that littered the front lawn, some baby ones and other's for Adam.

"You're here!" Cordy said in shock as she ran out of the house and met me half way. "You're early!"

“Yeah, I got another teacher to cover, today was my last day anyway,” I explained. “I’m on maternity leave.”

“Good, good,” She nodded and took my hand. “C’mon!”

“Calm down, don’t work me too hard,” I huffed and walked next to her.

“Are you excited about the baby?” She asked as we stood on the front step.

“Very,” I nodded, smiling.

"Got a name yet?" she questioned as she knocked on the door, which caused me to furrow my brows in confusion.

"Uh, not yet," I shrugged. "I haven't figured one out yet."

"Oh," she smiled and opened the door.

“Surprise!” Everyone yelled and laughed from inside, making my face light up with a huge smile.

“Oh guys, you didn’t have to do this,“ I carefully walked inside, all the guys’ eyes widening.

“Dude!” Jimmy squealed and pointed to my stomach. “Are you pregnant?!”

"Surprise!" Cordy shouted with a grin. "Jimmy, no she got really fat."

"Moron," he glared. "Who are you pregnant by?"

"Uh," I looked at Cordy. "I don't know."

“What!?” Brian screamed.

“Dude, is everyone gonna yell or do I get hugs?” I opened my arms.

"Um," Jimmy mumbled as he ran forward. "Hugs!"

"Yay!" I giggled as Cordy backed up and let the hug fest begin.

"Come here," I whispered picking up my new little girl from her seat, "Lets go introduce you to Aunt Ella."

“Awww,” Ella smiled as I walked out. “Who’s this?”

"This is my daughter, Danielle Isabella Sanders," I smiled as Ella cupped her mouth in shock while her eyes watered.

"You named her after me?" she whispered.

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “I did.”

“Oh, Cordy, thank you,” She smiled and turned around, her hands flying over her mouth. “Is that… Frank Iero?”

"Yeah, he's my best buddy," I giggled as I pointed to him and then Gerard. "He's my lover."

"What?"

"We call each other lovers because we kiss every time we see each other, but not like me and Matt, just playing," I smiled. "He's like my brother."

"Oh," She nodded slowly. "Hi!"

"Hi," Frank and Gerard laughed as they waved. "You're Ella?"

"I'm Ella," she giggled as she waved. "I can't believe I'm talking to you guys, this is amazing."

“We’ve heard a lot about you,” Frank nodded. “A whole lot.”

“Oh!” Ella grinned, giggling and turned to come face to face with Alex. “Oh…”

“Uh, hi Ella…”

"I didn't invite you," I lifted Danielle up higher and pointed at him with my free hand. "What are you doing here Alex?"

"I came to apologize, Zacky told me you'd be here. I've been trying to find you for the longest time," he said softly. "Ella can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, in front of everyone else," she said. "I don't trust you Alex."

“I’m just so sorry, Ella,” He whispered, rubbing the top of her stomach. “So, so sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

(Yeah I know, that's a boy but use your imagination!)

Comments appreciated!