‹ Prequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Internal Flood

Almost

"Please don't touch me," she whispered stepping back, she looked over at me and sighed. "I need to know that you really are sorry Alex, and you don't seem like you are."

"How can I prove it to you Ella? I loved you and I fucked up, Zacky and I messed up so bad!" he nearly shouted.

“Prove it…”

"How do I prove it Ella?" he whispered leaning forward. "I want to, I just don't know how."

“You’re a smart guy, Alex,” Ella looked away. “You’ll think of something.”

"That my dear was brilliant," I smiled as Alex walked away in a stupor; Ella smiled lightly and brushed the peach fuzz on Danielle's head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to be with you through another childbirth."

“Well I’ll be here for yours,” I smiled.

"You're the best friend a girl can have Cordy," Ella smiled as she leaned over and hugged my side. "Where's Matt, I haven't seen him."

"Right this way," I laughed.

“Dude,” She whispered as we walked. “Cramps.”

"Those are awful," I grimaced in pain for her. "Just keep walking and they'll go away."

"Wow," she said a minute later. "Those hurt, they always do."

“Yeah,” I nodded as she stopped and leaned against the wall.

“Fuck!” She almost yelled.

"Oh God!" I shouted as I grabbed her arm. "Matt! Brian!"

"Shit!" Matt ran over with Brian, Jimmy and Johnny minus Zacky. "What's wrong."

"I think she's in labor."

“What?!” Brian screamed.

“You fucking heard me!”

"We have to get her to the hospital!" he screamed running around me to her other side, gripping her hand tightly.

"Ya think!" I screamed.

“Fuck!” Ella screamed again, clawing at my hand. “I want Zacky!”

“What?!” My jaw dropped.

"I…want…Zacky!" she screamed as I stepped back and handed Danielle to Johnny. "Now!"

"Zacky!" I shouted running through the room.

"What?" he was sitting on the couch.

“Ella’s in labor!”

“What?!” He choked and stood up frantically.

"She wants you, I don't know why, but she does so come on!" I shouted grabbing his arm, everyone else sat in a stunned shock as we ran past them to Ella.

"Zacky," she cried.

"I'm here," he grabbed Ella's hand softly.

"It hurts..."

"I know baby, I know," he whispered as he held his hand out to me. "I need you to call the ambulance Cordy."

"Okay," I nodded, running off to find the phone.

"Hurry up!" Ella shouted.

"So—" I questioned looking at Zacky. "The verdict is?"

"Cordy, you're going to be so damn happy," he grinned.

“Will I?” I whispered.

"She had twins," he laughed throwing his arms around me, I screamed in shock and happiness as I looked at the back of his head.

“Have you seen them yet?”

“Not yet,” Zacky shook his head and took my hand. “C’mon.”

“Okay,” I nodded as we both walked into her hospital room. Zacky’s jaw dropped as we looked over.

“Hi, daddy,” Ella smiled and rubbed one of her baby’s head, playing with their think black hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

There will be a sequel, we just haven't wrote it yet. But there will be one!