Comna Sword

EP 3 EGG VS THE JESTER KNIGHT, MULTI

Multi stood over Egg, one edge of his double-bladed sword dripped Egg’s blood onto the ship’s floor. “Little guppy won’t fight back?” he licks his lips and inches closer to egg.
Egg thinks to himself “I …. I can’t fight” he looked over to the people trying to patch the cracks in the haul and digging people out from under the ship’s cargo. “If I use my electricity, I could hurt them.” He turns to see Multi’s blade coming straight down. Egg rolls to the side just missing the blade, then says out loud “I just have to fight without my powers”.
Multi stops looking curiously at Egg and laughs “You think you can take me on without powers. I don’t think you know who you are dealing with.” Cracking a smile and licking his lips.
“Well … Who are you then?” Egg asks while his eyes study Multi for an opening.
Multi smiles “They call me, Multi. I am the greatest knight of all Medria! I am the Jester-Knight!” He bows deeply. Egg notices that this his chance. He rushes up and punches Multi in his stomach and as he stands back up. Egg’s punch is strong and Multi slide back gripping at his stomach. “You little brat!” Multi looks at Egg with rage. “Someone needs to teach you a lesson!” He charges through the flooding ship and slashes rapidly at Egg, who can barely dodge the attacks. The blade slices bit by bit at Egg’s body. Egg stumbles back as Multi gives one large thrust towards Egg. Egg jumps out of the way but Multi smirks as the blade pierces at Egg’s leg. Egg screams in pain and drops to the ground gripping at his bloody leg. “You need to understand a person's power before fighting them. Let me give you a clue why I’m Medria’s great Jester-Knight.” He grabs Egg by the collar, with his other hand waves and a portal opened behind Egg. He throws Egg through the portal. As wind rushed past Egg and he lands on a beach, letting out a scream as pain explodes from his back. Multi jumps through with the portal shutting behind him. Egg looks around, eyes wide with fear. “Don’t worry little guppy.” Multi licks his lips and points to a boat in the distance. The boat was sinking as the squid attacked. “I just jumped you from over there to here. That is my power!”
Egg tries to get up but falls to his knees “I’m … I’m away from the ship…” Egg’s voice trembles.
“Yes.” Multi strolls close, whispering into Egg’s ear. “Do you fear me? Do you fear my power? Tell me, what’s going through your head before I kill you.”
“I’m thinking.” Egg grips at the hilt of Multi’s weapon and sends a surge through the metal and through Multi’s body. Multi screams and swings rapidly to get Egg off. Egg loses his grips and is flung away. He slides in the sand and stumbles to maintain his balance. He wavered back and forth from blood loss. He breathes heavily and stares at the ground “I’m thinking…” he looks up at Multi “That I don’t have to hold back now.” As he raised his gloved hands.
Adam, Midna, and Dylon rushed around the ship. Adam swinging his sword at the squid defending the others while Midna and Dylon continued to rescue the crew in the water and protecting the ship. Dylon flies up and drops a crew member on the deck “Run, below and help keep the ship afloat!” he orders and the crew member runs below deck. Dylon stares at Adam cutting the squid to no avail. He flies around to the other side of the squid “Let’s see if this works!” He throws two balls in the air towards the squid then screams “ROCKET BEETLES!” just as he yells, the balls crack open and two large beetles pop out. There shells open and the blast straight at the squid. As the beetles hit the squid, they explode and the squid loosens its grip with a roar. “ALL RIGHT!” Dylon cheers. The squid whips his tentacle back at Dylon. “OH SHIT” he yelps as he dodges. Adam jumps off the deck over the side of the boat, bring down with his sword straight into the squid’s large bulbous head. Blood splatters as it falls into the water. As Adam pulls the sword out of the beast’s head, Dylon swoops in and grabs Adam “I gotcha!” Dylon flies up and sets Adam back of the ship’s deck. He then lands next to him with the wings on his back retracting. “Is everyone safe?”
Midna responds “We got everyone in the water.”
Adam chimes in “What about the people below the ship?”
“I sent Egg below deck, a while ago. Has anyone seen him?” Midna and Adam shake their heads. The three of them realize that there is something wrong. they rush downstairs to find the crew in chaos trying to fix the walls of the boat. “What is happening?” the trio start helping the crew members. Dylon pulls one aside and tries to talk to him. “What happened? Where is Egg?”
The crew member is in panic “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! They… They were fighting! And they just vanished... I’m… I’m sorry!”
“It’s ok, dude. Just help everyone else.” He yells at the others “I’m gonna go find, Egg!” He rushes up to the deck and is surrounded by the 3 dragonflies and the scout bee “ok guys, I need you to find, Egg!” He gives them the description of Egg and they fly off in all directions. “Hurry!”
Egg and Multi charge at each other. Egg’s fist surge with electricity while Multi thrusts his blade at Egg. Egg spins to the left to dodge Multi’s blow. He opens his fist to shoot an electric burst directly at Multi. The blast pushed him back causing him to stumble in the sand and falling to his knees. “You are strong kid.” Multi licks his lips then thrusts his weapon down into the sand. The blade cut through a portal in the sand. Egg screamed in pain as the portal opens behind him and the blade.
Egg grabbed the blade with his hands. and sends as much electricity as he could through the sword again. They both scream as electricity floods through their bodies, Multi drops his sword through the portal. Multi recovers from Egg’s attack first and dashes towards Egg. “YOU TRASH” He screams as he reels back a punch. Egg positions himself for the impact of Multi’s attack. As a flash of green smashes into Multi’s face causing him to fall backward into the sand.
Egg looks up and finds an incredibly large green dragonfly buzzing in front of him. He smiled at the dragonfly, knowing it's one of Dylon’s pets. He takes a deep breath and pulls the blade from his leg. Holding the blood covered blade in his hand. Egg then throws the blade as far as he still could down the beach. He looks up at the dragonfly giving the creature a nod. The dragonfly picks Egg up by his shirt and flies him back to the ship.
Multi slowly staggered to his feet, watching as Egg flown away. He walks down the beach towards his weapon and opens a portal and walks in. He walks into Medly’s castle as Medly hummed and paints. “I’m … I’m sorry my queen.” he drags himself towards the wall where the queen was working. “There was more than just crew on the ship. The four students were there. The council knew that we would attack their ships!” He falls to the ground.
“I see, good thing we were prepared.” Medly turns and walks towards Multi “If the council thinks that sending their underlings will scare me, then I guess the game will start here.” She smirks and opens the curtains “That’s fine. I will have the home field advantage.” She looked down at Multi then to the door “Black!”
Black rushes in “Yes, my lady?”
“Take Multi to JJ. He will need to patch up and train for the next battle I need him for” Black nods and picks up Multi and carries him out. Medly stares out into her country smiling “The council’s students. Versus me and my subjects.” She laughs “The game has just begun and I’m already having the time of my life!”
Egg wakes up to Adam watching over him “What happened?” moaned Egg.
Adam replies “You were delivered by a dragonfly and fainted once you hit the deck. Midna healed your wounds and we let you rest in the cargo hold while they finished patching the ship.”
“Oh,” Egg checked his leg to see its healed, not even a scar. “I should go thank, Midna.” He tries to get up but Adam stops him.
“You shouldn't move.” Spoke Adam.
Egg sighed and sat back down “Egg, tell me what happened.” Whispered Adam.
“He was … weird… Talked a lot… he showed his power off a lot.”
“Did he say anything about who he was?” asked Adam
Egg thought for a moment “Oh! He said he was a knight from Medria and something about knowing a person's power before fighting.”
“Wait, what?” Adam’s back straightened.
“He is a knight fro-” continued Egg
“Not that! He said people should know a person's power before fighting” Adam leaned towards Egg looking him in the eye.
“What about it?” Egg asked confused.
“Wouldn’t that mean he knew about your powers. And if I recall you never used your power on deck?” questioned Adam.
“No… I only used it on the beach” answered Egg.
Adam holds onto his bearded chin “That would mean he had prior knowledge of our powers and abilities and if that’s true then ….” He looks to Egg “I can trust you... Do not tell this to Midna, Dylon or any of the crew, this is between you and me. Got it?”
“Ye...yeah I got it” says Egg as he looking down at his lap wondering what is going through Adam’s head
After the fight with Multi. The idea of a traitor leaks into Adam’s mind. Now our heroes must figure out who this rat is before they give out more vital information.
♠ ♠ ♠
Follow the whole story at sites.google.com/view/comnasword/home