Status: I am still working on it, but I will try to update at least once a week.

Percy Jackson Meets Harry Potter

I go to a place called Hogwarts.

Harry POV.

“I hear that we’re getting a new DADA teacher this year.” Harry announced happily as he sat down on the train with his best friends, Hermione and Ron. They were a little squashed, but whatever.
“Finally!” Hermione exclaimed. “Maybe we can actually do something!”
“But what do we have to learn? I mean, You-Know-Who is dead, we killed him. We already know everything.” Harry observed.
“Whatever.” Ron grinned leaning back against his chair as he leaned backwards in his seat, hands behind his head, “I guess we can just goof off.”
They heard a small groaning noise from the seat next to their’s and saw a boy. His hair was soft and coal black with a silvery gray streak, he was tan with many cuts and scars lining most of the skin they saw, and his attire was an orange t-shirt with faded words, jeans, and tennis shoes. Harry was curious about this boy, seeing as not only were there strange scars, but burns also marked his body.
“No!” The boy spoke quietly. “Take me instead…” He trailed off and started shaking violently.
“Should we wake him up?” Ron asked Harry worried, but Hermione was already reaching over to shake him awake. He didn’t stir. Ron, a concerned expression stuck on his face, took the liberty of splashing the boy with water, to which he woke up instantly and judo flipped Ron. “Woah!” Ron exclaimed scared, “That hurt! What did we ever do to you! Are you ok!?”
The boy’s face relaxed as he reilised where he was and he gave Harry and the others a lopsided grin. “I’m fine.” The boy’s American accent sounded funny to Harry’s ears and he allowed his gaze to become suspicious. “I was just having a nightmare.” He turned and gazed out the window. His smile disappeared and he turned his eyes out the window, tear marks shining down his cheeks. His eyes looked like the ocean, green with flitters of aquamarine.
“If you don’t mind my asking, who are you?” Ron asked, obviously still sore from the beating he just took. The boy turned and looked at us, his smile returned, though you could tell it was fake. At least Harry could.
“Percy. Percy Jackson. You are…?” The golden trio gaped as Percy held out his hand. Harry got that he has no clue who Hermione or Ron was, but Harry? He is THE Harry Potter. The boy who lived. He freaking killed Voldemort. Harry found himself wanting to find out everything he could about the American.
“I’m Harry Potter, this is Hermione and Ron.” Harry pointed to his friends. Percy showed no reaction to his name, which really surprised him. “So,” Harry glanced at his burn marks, “How did you get those scars?” He questioned. Percy’s gaze darkened so fast, it was hard not to scream. The American seemed broken, his happy go lucky mask was gone, replaced by pain and… was that fear?
“I don’t want to talk about it…” Percy turned back to the window, closing the conversation.

Percy POV
As Percy got to the gates of the castle, he saw a strange, undead horse hooked up to a carriage. Percy leaned over and asked Harry, “What are those pulling the carriage?” Harry looked very surprised, but quickly covered up and answered.
“Thestrals. They can only be seen by those who have seen death.” He seemed grim, so, even with a flood of memories attacking me, I smiled. I have to make everyone happy. No one should have to feel my pain.
“Really? I never knew that.” Percy walked over and got in the carriage, he was curious about who Harry had seen die, but he was overwhelmed thinking of his own… Zoe, Thalia… Piper… Annabeth. Oh, Annabeth. I miss her so much.“You guys coming?” I finish, sitting in the uncomfortable carriage
“Yeah, sure.” Harry looked stunned. Maybe I should have freaked out a little bit… Too late now. They flew through the sky. Percy was obviously nervous, I mean, uncle Zeus was never happy about him in his domain. “Are you ok?” Harry must have noticed how nervous he looked.
“Well… When I am more than five feet in the air I have a tendency to be struck by lightning…” I stammered out. It was Harry’s turn to be nervous now. He paled.
“So… i’m safe, right?” He looked at me for reassurance. I gave him a shrug simply because I was unsure. Zeus and I weren’t exactly on the best terms. I hope the undead pegasus will protect me. I heard him mumbling something with his friends. I managed to pick up tidbits such as; “...Never seen…” “Seems odd…..” “...Can see Thestrals…” “Does he have the…” He was staring at my wrist and paled even more. I quickly remembered what Chiron said about how tattoos there were offensive somehow. I pulled my sleeve over my SPQR mark before he got a good look at it. Harry’s face hardened. “You’re a Death Eater!” Percy looked confused.
“Who would want to eat Thanatos? I doubt very much that he would taste too good.”
“Who is Thanatos?” Harry looked perplexed... and suspicious. The demigod was about to make up something to send him off the trail, when the door opened. They had arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DO NOT OWN!!!!!