Status: I am still working on it, but I will try to update at least once a week.

Percy Jackson Meets Harry Potter

Flashbacks suck!

Harry POV.
Harry couldn’t quite place it. There was definitely something off about the new kid, and he had to figure it out. “Man, that kid’s weird…” Harry overheard Ron and Hermione talking. “I wonder what house he’ll be in.” The trio walked in and sat down at the Gryffindor table, and searched the line of new students for Percy. No sign of him. Harry thought that that was suspicious, and judging from the looks on his friends faces, they agreed. Dumbledore stood up.
“Attention students!” He announced loudly. “We have a new DADA teacher this year. He is young, about your age really, but from what I’ve heard the last 7 years he is to be treated with the utmost respect. Professor Jackson is also to be the new head of Gryffindor.” Professor Jackson?! Could he be talking about the strange Death Eater on the train? No way! “Your DADA class will hold many things this year that it did not in the past.” Dumbledore smiled, “Now, he appears to be a bit late, b-” The doors swung open fast. Percy, now in robes blushed.
“It appears that they are not as heavy as they look…” He muttered, looking embarrassed. Dumbledore just nodded to the new DADA teacher’s seat. You could practically see the steam rise from Hermione’s face. She was pissed. Hermione loved her education, and to be taught by a 19 or 20 year old was quite degrading to her. I guess I could understand. He barely knows anything about the wizarding world! I could do a better job at teaching than this freak! I winced as I realised that I was calling him the same thing Vernon called me, but I couldn’t help it.
“Professor Jackson…” Dumbledore started. The new teacher looked confused. “We have to make sure that you’re a Gryffindor before you can settle in.” Percy got back up and walked toward the hat. When he was three steps away the hat yelled.
“STOP!!!! HOW ARE YOU STILL SANE?!?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!!!??? GRYFFINDOR!!!!! Also…” The hat added quietly, “I know some great therapists if you need one.” Percy looked confused that the hat was talking, but to my surprise he just shrugged, grabbed a tie, and sat down.
“Now… after that display, eat up.” Dumbledore announced. Percy was amazed at the food, and grabbed a burger. Harry chose a sandwich, and Ron was stuffing himself with chicken wings. Hermione was staring at Percy suspiciously. The Chosen One followed her gaze and his eyes widened. Every time Percy would try to take a bite thunder sounded. For a minute or two he looked disappointed. Then, the new professor’s face lit up. He conjured up a small fire, and scrapped part of his food into it. Ron would consider that a crime, and judging from his face, he noticed the new teacher do that as well.

Percy POV.
The food was amazing! Their burgers are so juicy. I wonder if they get special training in cooking? My mom used to cook like that before… My mind wandered off to thoughts of pain and heartbreak, causing me to stagger. I wondered the halls for a while, my heart almost stopping with grief. Finally, I could feel the wisps of my memory pulling me into another flashback. At least i thought this was a flashback and not one of the effects of the Tartarus curse, pulling me in and damaging me badley. After making sure no one was around, I gave in and collapsed on the floor.

~~Flashback!~~~
I was in Tartarus. Annabeth and I were back to back, no time to mourn over my friends. Annabeth didn’t notice the icy darkness that invaded my soul when Gaea killed my friends, picking them off one-by-one in the blackened fire. Frank the eagle was shot out of the sky, an arrow prodded from his heart. Thalia, stabbed in the chest, Jason was burned to death, and Pipes… Piper was poisoned by a manticore. I heard a noise and before I could say “Riptide” Annabeth was on the ground barely breathing, a dagger placed in her chest. I could tell the earth goddess was taunting me, but I couldn’t hear it. I couldn’t hear anything. All I could hear were Wise Girl’s weak breaths. Wise Girl’s precious, slowing breathes. I couldn’t take it. I could feel my heart shatter, and in the pool of blood around my friends, I could see my own broken eyes. Haunted by the horrors I had seen, Darkened a shade or two, yet still noticeably sea green. I spun around and cried out in pain, grief and sorrow. The world was blurred. All that mattered was Geia dieing. The waters of Styx and the other water sources were raging, begging their master to free them, to lash out. “Are you happy now Geia?” I questioned in a deathly calm voice, the very elements threatening her. I could swear I saw a flash of fear and respect in her eyes. “Prepare to die!” I screamed at her. It was then that I discovered that I was much more powerful than I thought. I froze the very ichor that kept her alive and caused it to boil, I allowed the elements to go free. The water tore at her very being. When my eyes cleared, Gaea was dead. I ran to Annabeth, sobbing. She gazed up at me, her breaths getting shallower by the minute. “Percy!” She gasped. “Go on without me.”
“No! I refuse to let you die!” I screamed loudly. There was a flash of light, and then a very distressed Apollo here. Surely he will help.
“The Fates say she has to die, Percy… I can’t let you heal her.” He spoke. Apollo was standing in my way. He stood in between me and my soulmate! I shoved Apollo out of the way and started trying to heal her. Apollo attacked and I struggled, I began blacking out as Apollo choked me. Tears streamed down my face, as I saw her laying there. Barely breathing. Barley living.
“I promised I would never leave you, and I never will!” I was severely injured, but I did not care. Finally, I transferred the last of my life to her, she woke up and cried out and I crumpled to the ground. I woke up in Olympus. I felt… different. “What happened? Where’s Annabeth!?” Poseidon smiled at me and leaned forward on his throne.
“You gave your life for Athena’s daughter so Athena has made you a god. You are Perseus Jackson, god of the lost, betrayed, the heroes, and weapons., You share of the sea with me, and with Aphrodite you share love. Your weapon of power is Riptide, now fatal to everyone on Earth. Your animals are pegasi, wolves, and foxes. Your official title is Perseus, god of the heroes!” Aphrodite giggled.
“Oh shut it, Aphrodite!” Athena glared.
“What?” She played innocent. I walked over to a mirror and was astonished at what I saw. My raven black hair was now black as the darkest onix, with my grey streak now illuminated silver. I wore a jean jacket over a stunning orange CHB shirt, now wrinkleless, I wore heavy blue jeans and combat boots. Riptide was now a solid silver pean, with ancient greek writing on it. Uncapped it Had a diamond hilt, the blade was celestial bronze, silver, onyx, sapphire, and the world's hardest coral swirled together making interesting designs, like the sea. A tattoo of a trident marked my arm, opposite to my SPQR. The weird thing about the trident is that it had a flaming heart at the center. I closed my eyes and imagined what I used to look like. The Percy I knew and loved, scars and all. Pain and all. Now all alone. Opening my eyes, I saw the old me. The happy me, the one that would laugh and goof off. No longer was I that same happy guy. I could shift… Just like Frank. But that wasn’t the worst. I was the most powerful demigod and I had saved the world, but at what cost?

~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~
I got up and walked to my room, leaning against the walls. I felt horrible as I lay down in bed. My friends joking laughter floated in my ears as I recalled Leo’s stupid jokes. What I wouldn’t give for one right now. I just can’t seem to get a dam break. I thought of how Thalia and Grover would laugh at that if they were still... My mind was too heavy with thoughts to sleep, so I didn’t bother to try for too long. I slowly dragged myself over to the window and gazed at the stars. Both the huntress and the storm shone tonight. I smiled at Zoe, the constellation with the braid, and Thalia, the girl surrounded by a star storm. “Bob says hello…”