The Abduction

3.

She woke up. She was groggy and felt like she was going to vomit. Something wasn't right with her. Like she was going to drop dead. Like she was overdosing on whatever drug she was injected with.
She tried sitting up, her vision was blurred, she couldn't really see what was going on around her or where she was, she couldn't even remember how she ended up that way, or what caused her to be tat way to begin with. Was she taking hard drugs after class? Did one of her class mates get her fucked up and leave her stranded somewhere?
As she managed to sit up as postured as she could get, her vision started becoming more clear, like she was sobering up every second, until she could see perfectly. She was sitting on a bathroom floor. A bathroom that didn't look a bit familiar. She was confused, trying to remember what was going on, but couldn't put a finger on it, until she heard a familiar voice coming from the room outside the bathroom.

"Baby.. Baby?! Are you okay in there, are you awake yet? Say something please you're scaring me!" She heard a sobbing voice coming from just feet away from the bathroom. Her breath starting laboring, it was the scared voice of her mother.

"Mom.." She started. "Where are we.." She tried to stay as calm as possible. Tears started coming out of her eyes, she tried to stop it from happening, but they fell down her cheeks anyways. She wasn't even crying, it was just a natural reaction.

"I can't really talk.. I managed to take this fucking tape off, but I can't really talk or he'll come in here.." Her mother whispered loud enough for Brianna to hear, she pressed her ear hard against the door.

"Who'll come in, where are we?" Brianna sobbed.

"Um.. We're at a particular persons house, he has us locked in his guest room and God knows what the fuck he's gonna do, but if we stick together we can-"

"HELLO, WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING? Must I repeat myself a thousand fucking times? I'll put more tape over your fucking mouth, now shut the fuck up or I'll kill your fucking daughter." Brianna heard that same voice. The voice she finally picked up on. From her college class the previous night. It was him, she knew she could recognize that voice anywhere.
He walked out, slamming the door shut behind him. Brianna could hear her mother whimpering, and it broke her heart. She wanted to keep talking to her, but knew what would happen if she did. She got up, stumbling to keep her balance, the drugs were still wearing off but she managed to stand up straight. She looked around the bathroom, it was beautiful, kept spotless. It was empty though, there was a bar of soap in the shape of a seashell and some used conditioner in the shower but that was it. There was also a couple of wilted roses petals on the windowsill, but nothing screamed fancy bathroom, not even when you were being trapped in a famous persons home.

"Window..." She looked up at it. But Michael was probably one step ahead of them both. It was bolted shut, with metal locks. There was no way she was getting out, it was covered with a small dark purple curtain, even if she managed to rip the curtain off, they were in the middle of nowhere, she couldn't scream for help if she belted at the top of her lungs. She didn't know whether to let whatever was going to happen, happen, or fight for her and her mothers lives. She knew that in order to do that she may have to endure whatever he would do to her, even if that meant he did it all to her and left her mother alone. She couldn't imagine him hurting her, and would risk her own life to save her mothers.

"Mom.." Brianna whispered at the door. She needed to hear her voice, she needed her mother to know they were going to be okay. Brianna was smart, she'd think of a way out of there.

"I can't talk.." She whispered back, scared he'd come back in and kill them both.

"I'm gonna get us out of here, leave it to me mommy.."

She looked around, thinking. It was a small bathroom, so there wasn't much to look at, but she needed a plan. A type of plan that would fool him or trick him into letting them go, or maybe she could just go at him head on and either die or kill him, but how well would that go? Not well enough, she thought to herself if she was going to get them out of there she had to be smart. I mean she was smart, she was in college for business, she knew things. But she didn't know much about kidnapping, and didn't know she was the one who'd be getting kidnapped.

"Ok.." She sighed to herself. She walked to the small window and got on her tip toes, trying to figure out how to unbolt it with whatever object she could find in the bathroom. He must make a mistake, no kidnapper is ever 100% ready to take someone and knows exactly how to get away with it, there is always going to be a mistake, Brianna just had to find the mistake and use it to her advantage.
She looked back at the towel rack, which didn't have a towel on it, and saw the bar there, and quickly thought that might be able to loosen up the bolt on the window. She grabbed the bar and began yanking at it, trying not to make so much noise, she yanked one more time as it snapped off the rack, causing a loud clanking noise, she could hear her mother gasping from outside the door.

"Its ok mom.. Don't worry." She reassured her, as she started banging the bolt with the bar, she tried so hard, pushing it against the bolt as hard as she could to loosen it up, but it wasn't budging.
She knew at some point Michael would come in threatening her and her mother but until that happened she'd continue trying to loosen that fuckin' bolt.

About an hour had passed since she woke up and realized where she was. She sat on the floor, with barely anything on, she had on a long black t shirt and panties on, no socks, her hair was down and all tangled up, she had been locked in that bathroom for too long and started feeling claustrophobic. She didn't know whether she wanted to walk out, if he'd be standing there at the door just waiting for her to open it. She didn't want to risk her mother any anger but needed some fresh air or she'd go insane. She figured however that the door would be locked from the outside but decided to try to open it anyway.
She got up and went to the door, starting to move the handle.

"NO.. do NOT open that door." Her mother yelled out, not caring if he heard. She wanted him to hear, so that Brianna would be scared enough not to open it. But she imagined that if he really wanted to kill them he would have done it by now.

"I'm going to, I don't care, I'm feeling anxious and this bathroom is really small. I need to see your face." Brianna creaked open the door, shocked it was unlocked.

"It's unlocked for a reason, he's waiting for you to come out, that's how he knows you're awake, get in there NOW." She screamed out, but before she could even open the door all the way, the bedroom door bolted wide open, and inside stepped a very tired looking man. He had a small pistol in his hand, his eyes drooped a little and he looked like he was cracked out.
This was the first time Brianna had seen him since class last night, he looked her dead in the face than back at her mother. He had a smirk on his face and closed the door behind him, the three of them now trapped in the room together, awkward silence spread across the air, until Brianna broke the ice.

"What are you gonna do with us, Michael, are you gonna kill us? Or me? What the fuck is your god damn plan, and why am I in the bathroom?"
He looked up at the ceiling, closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He put the gun in his holster and folded his arms.

"Glad you're up, now we can talk." He ignored everything she said, but she wasn't having it.

"I FUCKING SAID.. WHY DO YOU HAVE US HERE, ASSHOLE?"

He didn't speak, instead he walked over to her and grabbed her by her neck and pinned her against the wall.

"Fuck with me and I'll kill you, and make your whore mother watch. If she fucks with me, vice fucking versa. Hearing me clearly yet? I had a shitty day, so I'll make it easy on you. You do as I say, you take whatever happens to you and your mother, and you shut your mouth or there will be a lot of blood shed. I mean, do I look like the type of person who wants to clean blood up? Not really." He let her neck go, as she gasped for air. She knelt down on her knees in front of him, holding her neck and looking down on the floor.

"You're in a perfectly good position, I mean if you wanna start this now we can." He started unbuckling his pants, but she got back up.

"Fuck no! I'm not doing anything to you." She was now inches from his face.

He took out his gun, and pointed it to her mother. She screamed out, and finally Brianna busted out in full tears. "Stop! Okay, Jesus, leave her alone. She did nothing wrong. She's a wonderful woman, let her go and do whatever you want to me!"
He looked at her and stopped pointing the gun at Liza, putting it back in the holster.

"I thought so. Okay, so you're gonna get back in the bathroom and sit there like a good girl and not say another fucking word. I'll be back in the morning to handle you." He winked at Brianna and didn't look back before shutting the bedroom door behind him. She was at a loss for words.
Her mother motioned her head towards the bathroom and Brianna had no choice but to go inside, she shut the door and locked it. Crawling into a little ball and pouring her heart into her crying, she let it all out, after believing she was strong, she cracked and felt as weak as she ever did. All this hard work she put into moving here, getting into a good college, she thought her life was okay. It wasn't. Now it was all for nothing. Night had hit by the time she managed to calm down, it was dark in there, pitch black. She couldn't see anything, not even her hand as she put it in front of her. She tried scooting over to the light switch and almost tripped on herself when she turned it on. She clenched her eyes shut from the blinding in her eyes. She heard her mother snoring, she was sleeping at a time like this? It was crazy how calm her mother acted through this whole thing. Brianna would be flipping out if she was tied to the bed. She lay back down on the floor and looked at the ceiling, humming to herself. There wasn't much she could do now, she had nothing to help herself with. She was out of ideas, and felt helpless towards her mother. She felt like the worlds worst daughter and blamed herself for them getting abducted. She put her arm over her arms and tapped on the ground with her hand as she made a beat to her humming, until she finally fell asleep. She was so tired from all this madness she didn't even realize she fell asleep. But she needed it. She needed to be energized if she was going to find a way out of there, and no matter how negative she felt at that moment, she knew she couldn't give up, she couldn't let her mom down, or herself down. She WAS going to make it out alive, she needed a strategy, and sooner or later would come up with a plan, she needed her mother to help her, she was willing to do whatever it took to help, even if it meant getting beaten up and raped by a man she once considered her favorite actor.

Once morning came, she moved around a little, Not fully awake but awake enough to feel like there was an uneasy presence lurking nearby. She rubbed her eyes, and opened them a little, the blurriness went away as she saw Michael standing in front of her, the bathroom door closed behind him, a gun in his hand and he looked a lot more awake then he did last night. She moved away from him, her back hitting the tub, she didn't know what to do.
'This is it..' She thought so herself, and it was it. She was about to endure what she thought she never had to go through.