A Dream

Chapter Two

Mick finally convinced me to sit with him in the car, he pulled me close to him, “Angel, we'll make you happy, I promise” Mick whispered, “i don't care Mick, my Mum has never been in my life, so why would she turn up when I'm 14” I said looking down, Mick's arms tightened around my waist, “I wanted you to agree to this because you can give your Mum a second chance, and I'd love to spend time with you” Mick said, “you only want to be near my because I'm your mate” I snapped, Mick growled softly, “you are my mate, my other half, my one true love, I need you” Mick whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine, I just ignored him and tried to sleep.

When I woke up, I was on a bed, someone was stroking my hair, by scent, I could tell that it was Mick, I blinked a few times, I looked up in to the brown eyes of Mick Mars, “hey sweetheart” Mick whispered softly, “where am I?” I asked him quietly, “you're actually at mine because mates tend to be slightly possessive at times, Nikki thought that it was wise for you to live with me” Mick said, I groaned, “a possessive mate is the last thing I need” I muttered to myself.

Mick responded by growling softly as he hugged me, he sat me up and brought me on to his lap and he nuzzled my neck, inhaling my scent, “you hardly know me, Mick” I said, “well, I can get to know you, because, I am in love with you” Mick said kissing my neck, “i swear on my life that I will love and protect you” Mike added, I sighed in defeat, “fine, I'll give you a chance” I said reluctantly, “you have made me very happy my love, a chance is what I need to prove that I can make you happy” Mick said hugging me from behind.

I didn't want to be here, I want to home, I came up with a plan, since I'm half vampire and half shapeshifter, I'm slot stronger and faster than normal Vampires and shapeshifters, I'm even stronger than a newborn Vampire, “i know what you're planning, and I'm not letting you leave me” Mick said, “I can make my own decisions, I will not let you control my life” I spat.

Mick started kissing my neck, ‘oh no you don't’ I thought, it was too late, Mick bit my neck, marking me as his mate, ‘Grandma help, Mick marked me against my will, he'll try and rape me” I called out telepathically, ‘he’s allowed to mark you when ever he wants’ Grandma said in my mind, Mick released my neck, “you’re mine now, my love” Mick whispered softly, “i’ll never be yours” I hissed in anger, as I turned around to face him.

“you are mine, Angelica, and you won't reject me” Mick said, I whimpered as I moved away from him, but I didn't get far, “i’m sorry that I had to mark you against your will but I had to mark you as mine, and now it's your turn to mark me, I know you don't want to but you have to before we get ill” Mick said hugging me close to him.

“Please, I don't want be here” I said, as a tear fell down my cheek, “sssshhh, sweetheart, I know you don't want to be here but you have no choice but to stay with me, here, where you belong” Mick whispered softly, “now, it's time for you to mark me as yours” Mick said, I hesitantly moved Mick's hair out of the way to reveal his neck.

“Do it, please, let other shapeshifters know that I'm yours” Mick whimpered, I kissed his neck, I found his sweet spot, when his breath hitched as his hands moved underneath my shirt, I kissed Mick's sweet spot before biting into his skin, “fuck” Mick moaned softly, I released his neck as Mick wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

”Marking each other is the first part of the mating process, second part is physical, in other words, we have to make love to each other” Mick said, I whimpered, “i’m a virgin, I'm not ready for that yet” I whimpered, “I know, Angel, if we had a longer period of time to complete the mating process, I would wait for you to be ready but we have to complete it immediately” Mick said.

Mick went to pick me up but I stopped him, “you have a spinal disease” I whispered softly, “not anymore, sweetie” Mick said as he picked me up, he took me to his room, he placed me on his bed, “you don't know how long I've waited for you” Mick whispered softly as kissed me, it turned into a make out session, we undressed each other, Mick was so sexy as fuck.

(Skip the sex scene)

Thankfully Mick used a condom, I wasn't planning to get pregnant too soon, Mick was lying next to me, we were covered in sweat, that was my first sex experience, and boy did it feel good, Mick was so gentle with me, “i love you Angel” Mick whispered softly, “i love you too Mick” I said, Mick smiled and cuddled me, “you didn't unpack your stuff did you?” Mick asked, I shook my head, “well come on darlin, I'll help you” Mick said, he started to get up but I pulled him back to me, “i’m a bit sore after losing my virginity, can I unpack tomorrow?” I asked, “of course sweetheart” Mick said, “anything for my Princess” Mick added, pulling the cover over our naked bodies, I snuggled up to him