Status: active

I Don't Love You

... FOR THE WAY YOU’VE BEEN EXACTLY WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR

Jess was over that . He really was. At least he thought so.
Though when old feelings come back he finds himself caught between pushing them away and fighting for what might be his happy ending. And then there's the new girl at work who is as weird as she is intriguing, as strange as she is charming and as fun to have around as she is driving him crazy.

Olivia was born and raised on the road, constantly traveling from one state to another with her family and the dream of finding their next big adventure. She never felt like staying in one place for a longer period of time though maybe she never had a proper reason to. Now she’s on her own trying to locate the one puzzle piece always missing from her life while simultaneously stumbling into what might just be her biggest adventure yet.

A wedding, a bus ride, a lost notebook and an unforseen offer bring these two together and spark the idea that maybe the best people do enter your life in the most unexpected ways.

I do not own any of the GG Characters. Olivia, any other original characters, and the plot are my own. Please don't copy.

Rory will show up in this story and her relationship with Jess will be a topic of this story though it is not a literati fic (!!!).
  1. Chapter 1
    Bluebird
  2. Chapter 2
    The Road Not Taken
  3. Chapter 3
    We Grow Accustomed To The Dark
  4. Chapter 4
    It's Ours
  5. Chapter 5
    Dreams
  6. Chapter 6
    When a woman loves a man