I'm Not Okay

Awesome. Just...Awesome

Image

Gerard’s pov:

Man…what’s wrong with me?

While everyone was conversing with Allie about her amazing outburst, I busied myself with the memorization of her every detail, as if in one second she would disappear and I would never see her again.

Her hair was a dark brunette, with blondish highlights scattered throughout and stopped right above her shoulders. Skin slightly tanned and vibrant green eyes with a dark blue rim, that sparkled when she smiled.

She was wearing a black and white stripped tee with black skinnes, and red converse. I sighed, she is so pretty Whoa, back up I just met this chick. So why the hell am I acting like a smitten little boy? I’m a rock star for Christ’s sake! *sigh* but she is gorgeous

“GERARD!”

I jump. “What?”

“Dude! I’ve been calling your name for like five minutes now! Where is the next venue?”

I turn to look at Mikey who was looking very agitated at being ignored “Uh…I dunno.” I turn my head to the front of the bus “HEY JERRY!”

“What?!”

“Where is the next venue?”

“AUSTIN!”

I turn around and smile at Mikey. “Does that answer your question?” He gave me an evil stare, and turns to Allie. “So that’s where we’re headed.”

Allie nods her head, “Great! Then I’m not a total inconvenience.”

Allie’s pov:
“Wait? You’re going to Austin too? What the Hell?” Bob is giving me an incredulous look from across the table.

“uh… yeah? It’s where I live so I should be headed that way shouldn’t I?” I try to give him a sassy ‘you’re-a-dumbass’ look, but it just came out as a smirk…damnit.

“wait, you live there?” Now Nat was the one giving me a look.

“Yeah. I live in the dorms at UT.”

“What’s ‘UT’?”

“University of Texas, but I won’t be going there for long.” I stare at the floor thinking of my big move coming up.

Nat shrugs her shoulders, “OK” She then loses interest and begins eating Franks skittles as he desperately tries to pry them out of her hands.

“Dude…you’re fighting a fruitless battle…” Ray intelligently states from the floor. Frank and Nat both turn around and say “huh?”

Ray rolled his eyes (from the floor) “It means that Frank is going to lose!”

“OH!” (again in unison)

“Hey!” Frank yelled once he had actually caught on.

This is so cool! I’m sitting on a tour bus with my favorite band OF ALL TIME, and making friends with them. Sweet! *inner fist pump*

But there is one thing that’s bothering me…

“Ray?”

“Yeah”

“Why the hell are you on the floor?”

He squints’ his eyes in concentration and looks around. He then looks back up at me with a clear expression.

“I don’t know.”

I nod my head “Ok then” and turn back too watching Nat and Frank make a truce and happily toss skittles into each others mouth. This is until Nat tosses one too far and Frank falls out of his chair, landing in Ray’s lap.

“What the Hell Man!”

Everyone laughs as we watch Ray try and wiggle his way out from under Frank. Frank, being the crowd pleasure (which is now totally confirmed) grabs a hold of Ray and turns it into a wrestling match.

After a while I couldn’t shrug off the feeling that someone was staring at me. I divert my attention from Ray and Frank to look around at the rest of the people on the bus.

Nat was sitting on the edge of her seat just across the aisle from me, cheering Frank on and looking like she’ll join in soon Oop, there she goes.
Mikey and Worm had started to play video games on their suspended TV over the foot of the couch. Bob was watching their game.

hmmmm

I lean back and my shoulder touches another, then I remember who I was missing.

“Oh sorry, I’ll scoot over”
Gerard.

“Oh no you’re ok.” He says as he smiles at me.

how the hell did I forget HIM

“Um...ok.” So I lean back against him, hoping my heart doesn’t give away how nervous I am by beating against my rib cage.

Gerard and I stayed that way for a few minutes watching everyone goof off and have a good time.

“Are you ok?” I feel Gerard’s mouth right next to my ear, his breath tickling when he talked.

My heart skipped and started double timing. Which is an awesome feat when you consider how fast it was going in the first place.

I was so nervous that all I could do was squeak out a “yes.”

He chuckled and the vibrations past through me, practically sending me over the edge. How the hell was I going to survive this ride?!

“Hey, Allie, relax.” His breath tickled my ear and I realized I had been in an awkward, ridged position against his shoulder. Slowly, I relaxed every muscle until I laid, comfortably, in his side and his arm was draped around me. Again he whispered in my ear, “See? Much better.”

I could feel his every breath and smiled at how everything was perfect. I don’t know when it was, but I fell asleep to the rise and fall his chest.

Bliss. Sweet, perfect, Bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOO FREAKING SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!! School and college applications have been ruling over so much of my life that I haven't updated. I'M SO SORRY!! I feel realz bad. forgive me and write comments?

Much love everyone!
Alice