Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 30 - Nothing But Trouble

We then started to watch TV for a bit. My stomach then started to grumble.

"Sorry" I said embarassed.

"You hungry?" He said.

I nodded.

He then started to get up.

"Let's get something to eat then" he said getting up.

"Are you sure, we haven't chilled for that long?"

"Oh now you like chilling." he laughed.

He then strided over back over to me saying nothing.

It was like he had a glint in his eyes as he looked at me. My heart started pounding.

I was about to say something but before I could say anything more, his fingers caressed my right cheek. He then bent down and kissed me on the lips.

He then started to put his tongue through. I could taste the sweet cider still on his tongue. The weight of his body started to pusg me back.

With himself between my legs, he then started to lift one of my legs. Pushing me further on to my bed. Our breathing started getting heavier. He then started kissing the side of my neck. Every hit of his kisses felt so good. I let out a small groan, he then flung his coat off.

I giggled.

"What" he said softly in my ear.

"I thought you were never going to take that thing off."

He laughed he then started kissing me again.

I felt his hand then starting to push my dress up and his fingers slide up my thighs, and alongside the top of my thong.

I winced.

He then started to back up. "I'm sorry, I said I wouldn't." He said softly.

"I like you a lot so when you're ready."

He then got off me and picked he's coat up.

I got off the bed patting my hair and pulling my dress down. I did not want Shan to notice a thing.

"You ready" he said opening the door.

I nodded and followed.

It was kind of weird cause even though I insisted, I did not want to do anything. There was a part of me that actually wish we did.

I wimced cause I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clickchat = Snapchat