Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 40

Yemi stared at me stunned as well, the cocky mannerisms completely stripped.

He then brushed past me with his head down.

Part of me wanted to yank him back, and ask him 'what the hell is he here for!!!'. But then I started to see footsteps coming rapidly down the stairs, it was Jerome.

"Hey" Jerome said with a massive grin on his face.

I tried to act calm, although I could feel the emotional anger and confusion brewing inside of me.

"Hey" I smiled, we kissed.

"Did you just see my boy Yemi." He said as he closed the front door.

My heart jumped, I nodded.

Jerome then stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Do you know him, you're looking at me funny."

Part of me wanted to lie but I did not want to take that risk.

"Yeah he's friends with my brother."

"No way as if!!" Jerome laughed.

"Yeah" I smiled although I felt I was ready to be sick.

We then started walking up the stairs.

"Hey has Yemi gone already?" Denise said. Looking at Jerome, he nodded in response. "Oh hi" she said when she eventually saw me.

"Hi" I smiled.

She then walked back into her room. Her door was wide open ajar.

"Hey babe...... you left your credit card..... Ok...... see you in a bit then"

'BABE?!?! What the fuck' I thought to myself.

It then hit me like a ton of bricks, Denise is Yemi's girl!!! What the hell have I got myself into.

Nausea then started to sweep over me, my hands started to feel clammy.

"I'm just going to the toilet." I said to Jerome aa he opened the door to his room.

"Ok" he said walking into his room.

I scurried to the bathroom, Denise door was closed now.

I keeled over by the sink, I eventually sat on the toilet. Sighing heavily burying my face in my hands.

'Oh my gosh, what have I done.' I thought to myself fighting back the tears. I then looked in the bathroom mirror, and started to dab my face with water.

'I need to talk to you *angry emoji' I messaged Yemi.