Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 41

"You ok?" Jerome said lying down on the bed, watching the TV as I walked in.

"Yeah" I said. "I ate something before I came and I just feel a bit funny now."

I then laid down next to him. He put his arms around me, I laid my head on his chest.

The front door shut, I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Probably Yemi no doubt my heart beating rapidly.

"Must be Yemi" Jerome said.

"How do you know him by the way" I tried to say as casually as possible. But really just to gather as much information as I could.

"Going out with Denise ennit, think they've been together for a year now. So I know Yemi long time."

A uear what the hell, my blood was boiling. There was me putting all this guilt on myself. When he was just as much in the wrong.

My guilty conscience was starting to get the better of me. I just wanted to go home and cry. But I knew Jerome would eventually suspect something.

"I wanna see what you've brought me then." I said.

"Ok" Jerome smiled, he then got up. I then sat up and crossed my legs.

"Here's the first gift" he said handing me a small box. I opened it up, it was a pretty silver bracelet with hearts and ribbons.

"Oh my gosh, I love it it's so nice." I said as I gave him a few kisses and placed it on.

Footsteps then went back downstairs and the front door slammed. Yemi had left.

"And then here's the best one, best one till last." I unwrapped the box. Inside was some sexy lingerie.

"Gosh this must have been expensive though"

"It's your birthday, obviously I've got to treat you proper ennit. Anyway you can wear this for me later, after we've been cinema and meal."

"Cinema and meal" I replied surprised.

"Yeah" he grinned.

"Thanks hun" I replied as I hugged him.

"It's cool" he replied kissing my neck.