Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 45

It had been awhile since I had last been to Kaylidge Park. The last time I was there, I went with Shan and Meme to a music festival, it was so good.

The bus journey felt longer than usual probably cause I was anxious as well.

I sat on the park bench, there were a few dog walkers but other than that, the park was quite empty.

20 minutes had gone by and Yemi was still not here. I eventually gave up and proceeded to leave. But as I came near the exit, he came round the corner.

"Nah as if you were ready to leave man" he said, with a half-hearted laugh and shake of the head.

"Well I said 2.30pm it's nearly 3" I said in a serious tone of voice.

"Anyway what you wanna talk to me about then." I stared at hin astounded as we were walking.

"Are you actually being serious?!!" I dabbed hard in the chest.

"Yo don't be touching man like that." He said catching on to my wrist tight.

He had a glint of anger in his eyes, and a pain started to shoot through my wrist.

"Let go" I said trying to wrench my arm out free. "You're FUCKING going out with my boyfriend's sister and you never bother to tell. You sat there and allowed me to feel guilty!!"

"Yo calm your voice, firstly I didn't know did I"

"So you were still dating someone." I interrupted.

"Anyway chill, Denise and our relationship hit the fan. She's giving me stress right now. On and off ting."

We finally reached the park bench.

"This is all a fucking mess." My voice cracked and I started crying.

"Don't cry man, I don't wanna see you cry" Yemi said as he touched my hand. He then embraced me in a hug.

I started crying into his shoulder, he kissed me on the cheek. "Suppose to be fun."

I then looked back up at him, 'how is this fun right now' I thought to myself.