Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 47

"Look guys, she's here!!" Shan said.

"Happy birthday sexy" Shan said as she got up. She tried to hug me, but her bump was very much in the way.

"Look at that bump, getting so big!!" I said touching it.

"I know I only got a few months left now babe."

It's been 4 months now since Shan broke the news. I was glad to see her smiling again, I had my Shan back.

"Meme's running late, but she said she should be here in the next 15 minutes..... Is it ok if you come to mine tomorrow after uni. Wanna talk to you about something." Shan said in a hush tone of voice.

I nodded although I wondered what the reason for the urgency. I then got up and hugged the rest of my friends, from college and my old workplace.

Mum had pre-paid for everything, it was an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant.

"Let's eat then guys." I said.

I then walked over to the buffet area, Shan followed behind me.

"So how you been then babe?"

"Good" I replied.

Now definitely was not the right time to spill everything.

"How you been anyway?" I said looking at the bump.

"Ok, trying to adjust though sleeping with this massive belly though!!" She laughed stroking her bump.

"I went with Mum and Amelia the other day to buy a cot. It's in my room now, everything is only just starting to hit me." She sighed.

"I need to buy a few more clothes and stuff. Maybe we should meet up then?"

"Yeah ok" I replied. "We miss you so much you know Shan, lunch break isn't the same." I laughed.

"I know babe" she winked as we walked back to the table.

I then caught up with other friends, some had taken a gap year.

Whilst I was in mid conversation with my college friend Danielle, birthday music then started to come on. I then saw the waitress come over with a cake, I started to blush. People from other tables were staring.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIV!!"

"- SEXY GIRL WOO!!" Shan interrupted loudly.

I laughed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

Everyone applauded.

"19 now beautiful!" Shan said kissing me on the cheek. "Love you" she said.

"Love you too" I replied.

Meme then came walking in.

"Babe you just missed it you know." Shan said looking at her dissapprovingly.

"Ahhh sorry Liv!!" Meme said. Scurrying over and hugging me tight.

"It's ok never mind." I replied.