Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 48

After we all finished eating we then decided to head back to mine and watch a movie.

"You sure you don't want to go out babe?" Shan said as we walked to one of my mate's car.

"Nah it's not going to be much fun. Us being pissed and you standing there with your orange juice is it." I laughed.

Shan giggled in response.

"What movie you wanna watch guys?" Meme said taking control of the TV.

We were all spread out on the two settees with popcorn, blankets, and snacks between us.

Shan started lieing on my shoulder and rubbing her belly.

"You ok?" I said.

"Yerah little man giving me trouble." she said, suddenly flinching as soon as she spoke.

"Oh my gosh, you're having a boy!!" I exclaimed.

"Shh!! I want to keep it a secret till near the baby shower in a couple of months. Most of my family know just not friends."

"What was that?" Meme said looking at us. Don't know how she heard, amongst all the noise the girls were making.

"I'm having a boy." Shan whispered.

"Awww!!" Meme said. She then sprung up and sat next to Shan hugging her.

"Keep it quiet though I don't want to reveal to friends, until near the baby shower."

We started to watch a comedy my phone started buzzing. I had one new notification for Clickchat. It was from Jerome, it was a picture of his Dad cutting the cake smiling and everyone watching on.

It was captioned 'Wish you were here *heart emojis'.

'Next time *heart emojis.' I replied.

Why do I keep lying to him....