Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 52 - No more lies (Part 2)

"Chantel" Shan muttered.

My heart was racing, I looked at her confused. "Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?"

Shan nodded "Chantel goes to Kaylidge park often. Cause she goes that way, it's quicker for her to get to the graveyard, where her nan's grave is."

"She just happened to see you on the bench and sent me the screenshots. You know she wouldn't take that lightly after what her ex did."

I groaned loudly and started crying again.

"I begged her to keep quiet until I've spoken with you and sorted stuff out. But obviously..." Shan mumured her voice going off trail.

Shan then put the phone down, and took hold of both of my wrists.

"Liv regardless this was going to come out sooner or later. You know what happened with me being pregnant. Anyway I thought you weren't going to go back there again."

"Why didn't you tell me Liv you were still seeing him!!" Shan exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh she's friends with that bitch Lorna. Jerome will find out any minute." I exclaimed.

"I need to go!" I said as I wrenched free from Shan's grip and picked up my bag.

"Liv listen to me sit down, we can try and sort this out."

"I need to go!!" I kept saying repeatedly as I opened the front door.

"LIV, LIV, LIV!!"