Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 56

I woke up, it was reaching one in the afternoon. I literally got no sleep, tossed and turned the whole night. I was practically awake most of the night.

Yemi was still asleep next to me, his back turned.

"I'm going now" I whispered softly in his ear, as I kissed him on the cheek.

He gradually opened his eyes and stretched.

"Ok, call me as soon as if anything."

I nodded, I kissed him again. I then quickly put my clothes on and left.

As I was walking, I saw a newsagents across the road. I quickly went into the shop and brought some gum. I then caught the bus home.

As I was sitting on the bus, I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. I could see an old lady watching me, out of the corner of my eye.

"Are you alright love?" The old lady eventually spoke.

I nodded with a smile and said nothing.

I then looked at my phone, which was completely clogged up with notifications.

I had 5 missed calls from Josh, 6 from Jerome with text messages and the rest from Meme and Shan.

I looked at the Jerome's first.

'Hey, why don't you come over or we can go somewhere and chill xx' Sent 15.43 PM.

'Why aren't you picking up my calls *blunt face emoji. Where are you?' Sent 17.15 PM.

'I can't believe you actually aired me the whole day! Wow' 20.35 PM.

'Sorry haven't been feeling well, so went to sleep as well. I'll come tomorrow.. xx'

My hands slightly shaking as I typed the text.

I eventually got home, absolutely shitting myself as I opened the door. I could hear my brother talking on the landing upstairs, he then ended the call.

He then peered over the bannister, we looked at eachother, his eyes were glazed. In less than a second he came thundering downstairs.