Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 34

I woke up and checked the time, it read 12.30PM. I could not believe I had slept for that long. I then noticed I had 5 missed calls from Mum. 'Oh shit, I forgot to ring her!' I thought to myself.

I looked to my right side, Shan was fast asleep. We were both still in our outfits from last night. I then noticed a note on Shan's bedside, next to her. I reached across, Shan grunted and shifted, I picked up the sticky note.

'Hey girls, I had to leave early. I'll see you all Saturday, Meme xxx'

I decide it was best for me to leave now too. I got up and got my stuff, walking quietly towards Shan's door. As I opened it, I looked back but thankfully Shan was still sleeping.

As I walked downstairs I could hear voices from the kitchen. 'Oh no' I thought, I looked a mess, I went into the kitchen. Shan's mum was cooking, Shan's brother was sitting at the table on his phone.

He looked up as soon as I came in. He smiled at me but then I noticed his eyes divert to my boob area. Cheeky little boy.

Shan's mum then eventually turned round.

"Oh hi Liv, you lot finally decided to wake up." she laughed.

"Shan still sleeping." I replied.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm cooking do you want anything?"

"No thanks,. I'm gonna go now."

"How you getting back?" she asked.

"I'm catching the bus."

"Lokk at the state of you" she said. "Don't worry I'll drop you back."

"Thank you" I replied.

She then switched off the hobs.

"Right food done" she said.

"Malalachi make sure you dish up food for your Dad first, before you eat." she said.

Malachi groaned.

"Just do it" she said in a serious tone of voice.

"Just need to check where I put my car keys."

She then ran upstairs.

Malachi then got up, pretending like I was not there. Dragging his sliders across the floor, as he went to the cupboard.

Shan's mum then came back down in less than a second.

"Right see you in a bit." she said to Malachi, we then walked out.