Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 36

Later than evening I called Shan.

"Hey babe I did not even hear you leave this morning"

"This morning?! It was early afternoon Shan." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, well you could have woke me before you left."

"Why would I? I was allowing you to get your beauty sleep.... anway what's happening tomorrow then?".

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you lot. I booked the hotel and stuff, you lot owe me."

"Yeah I'll pay you back." I replied.

"So what time we meeting."

"Well you all have to be at the coach station for 11 but I'm gonna tell everyone 10.30 sharp. Cause I know what you lot like and I don't wanna miss this.

I'll be so pissed, I brought you and Meme's ticket so you owe me again. The rest have to sort amongst themselves."

"Who's coming then exactly?".

"Well I wanted two other girls to come. One said she won't make it, Meme said she invited one girl. That one girl also invited two of her friends. So it's gonna be just the two of us."

"Cool" I said.

"Did you invite anyone?"

"Nah, didn't get round to it Shan."

"Aw babe, the more people the better. But I know it's going to be lit regardless."

Nayla then came bursting into my room. She then jumped on my bed and hugged me.

"Got to go my little cousin is here."

"Ok, see you tomorrow then babe, can't wait going to be so lit!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I hope Shan's shock pregnancy wasn't too predictable in this chapter!!