Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 39 - Surprise!

Been a few months now, a lot has happened since. Shan did eventually tell her family. Fortunately her mum was a bit more accepting of the news.

But her dad was absolutely furious and devastated. Shan said her relationship with her dad has been on the rocks since then.

Shan also did have to drop out of university in the end. She does hope to go back though, in a few years.

I'm still seeing Yemi now and then, whilst seeing Jerome. I know you are probably thinking 'How could you still?'. But to be honest I think I have fallen for 2 guys at once.

I was chilling on my bed, binge watching shows on my laptop. My phone then buzzed, it was Jerome.

'Hey come round, I want you to open the gifts, I got you *wink emoji'

'Ok xx' I replied.

I still had a lot of making up to do for Jerome. Plus it was my birthday in a few days but Jerome was not able to make it for my gathering. Being as his dad's birthday was on the same day.

I got dressed putting on the tightiest clothes I could find.

I was outside Jerome's house, I knocked on the door smiling to myself as I was flicking through on my phone. Could not wait to see what Jerome had brought me.

The door opened immediately, I then smiled as I looked up. But then I felt my heart had dropped into my stomach. Smile had gone completely, it was YEMI!!!

'WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE!!!' The voice screamed in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys apologies taking longer than neccesary with this update. I've been editing and readjusting a lot of my previous chapters. Being as some were way too long, so they may be some breaks between the next updates with me editing stuff....