Hurricane

news

When it was good, it was good. But when it was bad, it was like all hell broke loose. Joelle wasn’t even sure how or when it started. Before they got married, they were all over each other. There wasn’t a day where she could resist Roman… But when they got married, things slowly begin to change. The honeymoon ended after 2 years of being married. The fighting began and so did the late nights. Roman would do anything to stay out later just so he didn’t have to deal with her bitching. Meanwhile Joelle would stay up late until he got home so she could freak out on him over something small.

Joelle wasn’t even sure when it started. Maybe she just started getting irritated by everything he did or maybe wasn’t in love with him anymore but didn’t want to face the facts. He was her high school sweetheart. How the hell do you just suddenly wake up the next morning and not love someone anymore? Maybe this whole marriage had been a mistake.

Roman almost wished they hadn’t gotten married. Marriage was what seemed to destroy the relationship they previously had and he hated it. He loved Joelle with a passion but the fighting wasn’t worth it anymore. He just wasn’t sure if he had the heart to divorce her.

Joelle had come home late that night from work. She was irritated and didn’t have the patience for Roman tonight. She walked inside to find divorce papers on the kitchen table. She knew that in a way it was the better choice for them in the long run. They weren’t happy, so why force something that obviously isn’t meant to be? She picked up the pen that was in front of her and signed everything that needed to be signed.

Tomorrow was the beginning of new adventures and she wasn’t sure where that was going to take her. But she had to be strong. She was pregnant with Roman’s baby… and she wasn’t sure how he was going to take it. Taking out her phone, she sent him a text message with two words.

I’m Pregnant and it’s yours. Sent: 10:12 pm. Delivered: 10:13 pm. Read: 10:15 pm.
♠ ♠ ♠
yikes!!! wonder how Roman will react...