Status: If you want me to write more, tell me! It's appreaciated.

Kellin Quinn Will Never Fall for Vic Fuentes, or Will He

Kellin Quinn will Never fall for Vic Fuentes, or Will He

Everyday Vic Fuentes walked to school hoping for the tiniest hint that Kellin Quinn liked him back.
Everyday he would sit by Kellin in every class hoping to be noticed by the pastel boy.
Everyday he would slip a note into Kellin’s locker, confessing his love for him.
Everyday the letter would be anonymous.
And everyday Kellin would smile and blush, unaware that these notes were from a nobody, from Vic Fuentes, the outcast.
Every night Vic would go to sleep hoping for all these things. Hoping doesn’t work though.
He realised this, one night, that watching from afar was never going to get Kellin to notice him. So he tried even harder.
But he could never find the courage too talk to him. It was torture, watching Kellin smile and laugh with his boyfriend. He hated it.
So when Kellin and his boyfriend decided to break it off, Vic was relieved.
Kellin wasn’t.
He noticed how happy Vic was when he found out. So he confronted him about it. But what he got in response was unexpected.
“Why are you so happy that i broke up with my boyfriend? You shouldn’t be happy!” Kellin had shouted angrily. Vic had never seen the young pastel boy angry before, it didn’t suit the almost always small and soft boy. “I-i c-can’t t-tell you-u...” Vic had replied.
“Why? Do you not see how sad i am...? I loved him and now he’s gone. Why are you so happy?” Kellin carried on shouting.
Vic couldn’t hold it any more. “Because i love you! But you will never love me back because I’m an outcast that no-one wants to hang around with, let alone da-“ He was cut off by a pair of soft lips being placed on his, Vic was confused and startled at first, but he had kissed back with the same amount of passion.
Vic had melted.
Kellin Quinn had kissed him.
Kellin had pulled away a few seconds later. “I love you too, Vic.”
And Vic Fuentes fell into Kellin Quinn’s embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a one shot! If you want more just comment and i will write more! I already have tons more on word and i would love to upload more!