Harry Who?

Harry Styles - Male Escort

“I got a new tattoo recently, just for you,” Harry smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around my lower back, drawing me close to him.

“Really? For me?” I blushed. “What is it?”

He smirked and started to unbutton his shirt. “You’ll have to find it.”

I groaned and closed my eyes. “Oh, I’d love to search every inch of your body, but we don’t have time.”

He tilted his head to the side and bit his lip. “What do you mean? We don’t leave for LA until tomorrow, we have all night.”

I shook my head, and considered caving in and stripping the rest of his clothes off to find that tattoo, and then something else… “No I have a - I guess it’s a surprise - but you seemed to like watching me hit the puck around in that video I sent you, so, I thought you might want to watch me play hockey, in person.”

He raised his eyebrows and bit his lip. “I’m not sure I could control myself.”

I giggled and pulled away from him. “Well, I think you’ll change your mind once you see me in my hockey gear.” I linked my arm in his and pulled him toward the door. “Come on, we’re going to be late.”

I tried not to think about him sitting up in the stands with his bodyguard, but I couldn’t get him out of my head. I looked up at him, wearing a hat to hide his identity, and I saw him flash a smile - those dimples showing clearly all the way across the ice. I knew he probably couldn’t see my face with my helmet on, but I smiled back. The rest of the game went okay once I stopped thinking about those green eyes watching me. I even scored a goal near the end!

Harry came out with the team to get a few drinks after the game to celebrate our win. Most of the girls on the team were too old to care who he was, so we didn’t need to worry about him getting recognized, or anyone seeing us together. After a couple drinks I remembered that tattoo, waiting somewhere on his body for me to find it.

I had started taking his shirt off as we drove home to look for it, but it was too dark, so we ended up making out instead. I felt weird that his bodyguard was there, but he was pretty good at making himself invisible, and I knew he was only there for Harry’s safety. When we got back to my apartment, he said he’d pick us up at 11 tomorrow to take us to the airport. Harry and I made our way up to my apartment tangled in each other’s arms.

I as I fumbled blindly for the light switch in our kitchen the light flicked on and my roommate screamed.

‘Shit, I thought she was out tonight’ I grumbled to myself and pulled away from Harry.

“Is that…” she gaped open mouthed at him.

“Male escort.” For some reason, that was the first thing to come to mind. “I’ve hired him for the night, do you know him?” I looked between her and Harry (who was biting his lips to keep from laughing).

“Ellie, that’s Harry Styles!” She nearly shrieked and took a step back.

“I can’t tell if she’s afraid of me, or what,” Harry whispered to me.

I shrugged and looked back at my roommate. “I don’t remember his name, sorry, but we’ve got business in, uh there.” I pointed toward my bedroom door and hoped she would move. She remained stationary as we moved around the table and closer to the door. She flinched and jumped backward when we got closer, then finally ran back into her room.

We both fell on my bed giggling once we’d made it to my room and closed the door. “So, your roommate’s a fan?”

“I guess so, I didn’t realize, sorry,” I laughed and rolled over to straddle him. “But enough about her...I believe there is a tattoo somewhere on this body I need to find.”

I started taking off his clothes slowly until he stopped me. “It can wait-” he interrupted and helped me take our clothes off. “This, can’t.”

“Wow, you weren’t joking about getting turned on watching me play hockey…” I teased.

“Babe, seeing you do what you do best makes me so horny,” he said in a husky tone.

And with that, I lost it. I forgot all about my hyperventilating roommate in the next room over and gave up trying to be quiet, or even civilized. To say I needed this was an understatement, and clearly Harry had missed this too.

We both must have fallen asleep afterwards, since it was very physically exhausting, but I woke up around 2 am and watched Harry’s chest rise and fall as he slept. I traced my finger along a few of his tattoos - those matching swallows on his collar bones are two of my faves - before I remembered his mystery tattoo. I didn’t want to wake him, but I was so curious to see what it was. I carefully pulled the blanket off him and briefly admired his naked body before searching for that new tattoo.

‘What could it be?’ I thought as I looked at each tattoo individually, trying to remember what was there before. ‘I really hope he didn’t get my name tattooed…’

I couldn’t find anything new on his front, so I gently picked up his arms and tried to look on the back of them. ‘Perhaps it’s on his ass’ I thought with a smirk and stifled a giggle.

“What are you laughing at?” Harry said sleepily as he woke up.

“Um, nothing,” I laid down next to him and pretended to go to sleep.

“Were you looking for that tattoo? I thought I felt something,” he smiled tiredly.

“I was, but...I think, maybe, you’re laying on it,” I grinned shyly and giggled.

“You just want to look at my bum,” he said, but he rolled over. My eyes went straight to his butt: no tattoo. I was a tiny bit disappointed, but also very glad my boyfriend did not have an ass tattoo. I looked all over his back, but didn’t see anything.

“What am looking for?” I asked as I started looking through his hair.

“It’s not in my hair,” he laughed. “And, you’ll know it when you see it.”

“Please tell me it’s not my name,” I raised my eyebrow and gave him a look, but he just laughed.

“I’m not telling you what it is.”

“Oh God it’s my name isn’t it…” I groaned as I continued searching. It wasn’t on the back, and it wasn’t on the front, so maybe it was...on the side?

“That tickles…” Harry giggled as I explored his hips.

I turned him over on his side, and there it was. A couple inches below his left hip bone was a tattoo of two crossed hockey sticks, with a heart between them. I traced my index finger over it lightly and looked up at Harry. “This is really fucking cute, thanks.” I bit my lip and actually felt a little emotional.

“You’re giving up your job, your apartment, your cat, your life here in Canada to come with me...I had to get you something in return to show you how much you mean to me,” he leaned his head down to kiss my forehead.

“I’m not giving up that much here, trust me.” I smiled up at him. “Why’d you get it on your hip, though? Your right arm is nearly empty compared to the left.”

“I had to get it somewhere no one would see, so they wouldn’t ask about it. I guess I could just say I really love hockey,” he joked.

“Would someone really ask you about a tattoo?”

He nodded. “Or if the paps got a picture of it, the media might speculate all kinds of crazy stuff.”

I could tell he was very experience with this, so I nodded and left it at that. “Yeah, wouldn’t want anyone thinking you were a hockey fan,” I joked.

“Eww, hockey. Though honestly, I think I just like watching you play hockey. I don’t really understand the game yet.”

“Then I’ll have to teach you,” I kissed him goodnight and we both slipped back to sleep. Tomorrow, I would be on a plane to visit LA for the first time, and I had a feeling it would be the first of many trips to LA with Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that’s kind of a lame tattoo for Harry, but I got the idea of searching his body for a mystery tattoo and I couldn’t come up with something better. This chapter would have been more...graphic? But I honestly can’t write sex scenes, or anything sexual haha sorry! (Just fill in the blanks)