Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Jimmy's Boobs. Michellle's POV

Jimmy was extremely weird and probably insane. He would be the perfect dumb buddy for Tanya. They well conquer the world by their lack of common sense and better judgment.

Everyone else seemed normal for the most part. Val seemed really cool, and wasn’t a shock to see that she was Michelle's twin.

Matt was really buff and Johnny was really short. Zacky was playful and witty. The term "smart ass" came to mind often when being around him.

Gena, Val, Michelle, and Lacey had taken their beach towels and were sunbathing. Johnny and Zacky were busy at the grill making burgers. Like it took the both of them to get the job done.

Tanya, Brian, Matt, and me were trying to bury Jimmy in the sand. It really wasn't that hard, and Jimmy began to giggle madly when Tanya started to trace boobs on his chest.

"Hey, Matt." Tanya said. He looked up in acknowledgement. "Hand me that bucket of sand."

Matt obliged and passed over the pink bucket full of damp sand. She placed it on Jimmy's chest upside down and slowly raised it off the molded dirt.

"Here you go." I told Tanya and gave her a small rock.

Tanya smiled and placed it on top of Jimmy's sand chest.

"That's an oddly shaped nipple." Brian commented.

Tanya snorted. "Don't act like you don't like it."

Jimmy opened his eyes to look. He had been dozing a bit.

"Holy Fuck!" Jimmy squealed. He tried to look around his one huge boob. "Why is this one bigger than the other one?" Jimmy asked.

"You had bad sand surgery." Tanya said to him.

We all began to laugh and Val ran over snapping pictures of Jimmy's chest. What wonderful memories to pass along to the grandchildren.

After Jimmy dusted himself off he went over to an ice chest. Brian seemed to be glaring daggers and other pointy objects into Jimmy's back.

"Sprite or Coke, Madam?" Jimmy asked, holding up the two cans.

"Sprite," I answered and Jimmy threw it over to me.

"Coke!" Tanya shouted and caught her can.

"Don't be so eager." I snorted at Tanya. "Its not the kind you put up your nose."

"Aw, man." Tanya mocked her disappointment. "I was hoping." She then shook up her can.

I saw what she was about to do and tried to dodge behind Jimmy. The only ting I was successful in was getting Jimmy and me drenched in sticky stuff.

"Oh no you didn't!" Jimmy shouted and shook up his own can of code, I joined in and Jimmy and me ran after Tanya.

We both opened fire on her at the same time. We got Tanya, but unfortunately she was close to Matt and I got him with the brown liquid.

Uh-oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tee-Hee.
I had to do it.