Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Zacky and Brian Shananigans. Brain's POV

Our tour was over, finally. I almost thought it would never end. "City of
Evil" was now high up in the charts and I could sleep with a sense of pride.

The band and I had borded the plane from Germany to come back home. I missed Huntington so much, but I knew how this would go. Soon in a month or so, i'd be impatient for us to start touring agian.

It didn't matter though, I thought to myself leaning back into the plane's head rest, and closed my eyes. I was happily fulfilled.

I had great friends and band mates. Not to mention a great girlfriend. Never mind her being Val's twin sister, Michelle. I could only guess that greatness ran in the family.

I peeked through my heavy lids to peer over at Michelle and Val. They were sitting beside eachother talking happily. Girl talk, probably. Matt looked uncomfortable for the both of us. I surpressed an evil snicker. Some one then jumped into the seat next to me. I looked over to see Zacky.

"We're almost there." Zacky said with a smile.

"Yeah, this plane ride is boring." I told him, but relieved of the word home.

"I got an idea." Zacky said in a low voice. It was clearly his i'm-up-to-something tone. It made people think of one single thought, uh-oh.

He dug into his pockets and pulled out a bag of sunflower seeds. "Ten points if you can spit the shells in Johnny's hair."

I looked over at Johnny who was sitting in the seat in front of Michelle, Val, and Matt. I probably couldn't spit that for, but I could try. "You're on." I told him.

Zacky opened the bag and have me a few. "You first." He said to me.

I popped a couple in my mouth and extracted the seeds. I then aimed and spit the no longer salty shells at Johnny. I made it a little over half way, and you could see the saliva glistening on the seat in front of Matt, Val, and Michelle.They turned in their seats to see what mischief Zack and I were wreaking.

"My turn," Zacky said then spit. The shells flung through the air and landed on Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny looked over at it and grimaced. "Oh, that's fucking sick!" He grabbed one of Matt's bandanas and wiped it off.

Jimmy woke up just in time to see Matt smack Johnny across the back of his head. Zacky and I were rolling with laughter. I gained my sanity in time to see Val roll her eyes at us, and Michelle look at me in disappointment.

Matt was shaking out his bandana and shot Zacky and me a deadly look. "God dammit, you two! Fucking grow up!"

I still laughed, and so did Zacky. I did need to grow up, but I didn't need to just now. Who would it hurt if I was immature?
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo...

comment me, tell me what you think.