Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Johnny Star?!

Michelle POV

A dark haired Tanya bombarding me from the front door was the first that I got to see out of Brian’s house.

“You’re alive!” she cried and clung to me.

“Yeah…what did you think would happen?” I asked her unsurely as she let me out of her death grip.

“Oh, I don’t know… death maybe?” Tanya squealed.

“Come on, girls,” Zacky called as Brian crossed the threshold of his home. “We’re letting the whole neighborhood refrigerate waiting for you guys to come in.”

“Yeah, let’s get inside, Mimi.” Said Tanya using my pet name she always called me in distressing times like this. “The Sex God calls.”

I rolled my eyes.

It’s a good thing that Zacky hadn’t lost a bet recently.

“Alright, boys!” Leanna called. “Time to head out… accept for you, Mr. Beer and Wine.”

Johnny stopped in his tracks as the rest of the dudes for Avenged headed out, whistling at him and giving shouts of good luck.

“Hey, girls!” Johnny said, waving sheepishly as Val and Leanna advanced on him. “Sooo, how’s it been going these days?” Val plastered on an evil glare and Leanna let out a throaty laugh.

“Hey, I think I left something in my car.” Johnny said and poked his thumb in the general direction of the front door. “I’ll be back in a second..” Johnny then tried to make a run for it.

“We gotta runner!” Genna yelled and Tanya leaped into action.

She swerved in Johnny’s way as he just got to the front door. Tanya slammed in shut and locked it. Right about that time Genna, Val, Michelle, and Leanna lept on Johnny.

“Welcome to the jungle, you’re gonna die!!” Tanya cackled and Johnny then looked genuinely scared.

I couldn’t blame him.

“What are we gonna do now, girls?” Val asked the rest of his.

All of us giggled. Even me. I couldn’t help but join into the festivities.

“Make up?”

“Dress?”

“Heels?”

“Camera.”

“Action.”

“Hey!” Leanna yelled at Johnny as he turned his head away so she couldn’t apply the eyeshadow. “You guys used to wear make up all of the time. So don’t go complaining now!”

“Yeah, but.” Johnny argued. “I don’t think we ever wore bubble gum pink eyeshadow.”

“Matt did.” giggled Val evily from the closet that housed many shopping bags.

“I can imagine that.” Johnny managed as Tanya and I attacked his fingernails with various bright colored nailpolishes that we were sure he would hate.

“Wait, wait, HEY! What the hell are you putting in my hair?!” Johnny screeched as Genna began using her talents of a hair dresser to start applying hair dye to his Mohawk.

“I’m just trying to make you pretty!” Genna fake-pouted.

“Oh, haha, but, no.” Johnny then tried to get up. Which was a huge mistake.

Genna sank her long fingernails into Johnny’s shoulder, and with only the strength a mad woman can posses, dragged him back down into the chair.

“We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.” Genna whispered viciously in Johnny’s ear. “But, please, don’t make us use the bondaging chair we had to use on Matthew.”

Johnny whimpered, but nodded.

“Hey, Michelle, I need you for a sec.” older Michelle called from out the door.

“Yeah?” I asked her as I met her in the hallway.

“Follow me.” she said and led me into a vast kitchen. “This is our special mission. We normally have to sedate the guys before we can dress them up.” Michelle said and began to rummage through cupboards looking for something.

She finally found what she was looking for. “So we are going to use-”

“Chloroform.” I told her as she brought the tiny glass container down to my eyelevel.

“Yeah,” Michelle blinked. “How did you know?”

“The label.” I answered and pointed at it.

“Oh, but it doesn’t even say it on here.” She said staring at it.

“I know the chemical equation for it, and plus, it looks the same.” I told her.

“I take it you know what it does.” Michelle said.

“Puts you to sleep.”

“Right.”

“Want some scotch, Johnny?” Michelle asked as we came back to the room where the girls were making Johnny look more and more like Mrs. Beer and Wine.

“Fuck yeah.” Johnny sighed and drank from the shot glass eagerly.

In two second flat, he was asleep.

“He didn’t even drink it all.” Michelle muttered as she picked the empty shot glass from Johnny’s unconscious bass playing fingers.

“Hurry up, this will only last for a few minutes!” I called and all of the girls headed for action.

Val gathered the shopping bags that littered the closet she had been standing in. “Yellow tights and hot pink tutu, anyone?” Val said holding it up.

We all cheered.

"HUZZAH!" screamed Tanya.

After it was all said and done. Mr. Christ looked nothing like himself, but more like a Jeffrey Star with a bright pink Mohawk.

Me and Michelle got more alcohol into him, we finally convinced him to do his imitation of The Nutcracker out beside the pool in the backyard.

The video was made and all of us girls were gathered around the computer downstairs loading the forbidden data.

“And here lies Jonathan Owen Seward.” Val said as she saved all the documents.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i finally updated in almost a year!