Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Michelle’s POV

My phone began ringing. I really wished I’d have picked a different ring tone then Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me”. I really wasn’t in the mood.

I yanked my phone out of my jeans ready to chew out whoever decided to call me, relentlessly at that, my cell had been blaring that terrible song for a while now. God created voice mail for a damn reason.

I picked up the phone, but someone was screaming at me.

“It’s about damn time you picked your piece of crap phone up!”

“Nathan? What do you want from me?” I asked hopelessly.

“Tanya texted me last night telling me where you were, and with who, but I didn’t get it until this morning. What the hell, Michelle?” he shouted, using the band’s favorite catch phrase.

“Um, I don’t know. Where’s Damien?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you where he is…” the phone sounded like it had been snatched from his hands.

“Right here.” Damien’s calm voice greeted to me. That was the kind of way I wanted to be woken up the morning. Not Nathan’s terrible girl-screams.

“Where are you guys?” I asked.

“Headed your way. Tanya had given us directions last night. She apparently wanted Nathan to meet Johnny Christ.” Nathan said, I could hear Nathan swearing in the background. I hope he wasn’t the one driving.

I felt like I had been hit in the head. The bassist that Nathan totally adored was called Johnny Christ. I never had stopped to think that he meant our Johnny. Wow. Small world.

“Wow.” I said out loud.

“What?” Damien asked.

“I just never realized… I’ve spent the past day with Johnny and I had never stopped to think that he was the same famous bassist that Nathan looked up to.” I told him.

Damien chuckled and I felt warmed. “You’ve spent the past day with the entire band. All of which are famous as fuck. And that’s not all, with Tanya. So how do you feel?”

“Like a survivor.” I admitted. “Tanya and Jimmy might plan to rule the world together some day… and have Zacky bound in leather on a leash.”

“You mean The Rev, and, what with leather?” Damien asked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “You’ll see when you get here.”

“I guess I will.” He chuckled again and the same warm feeling came over me again.

“See ya.”

“Bye.”

I hung up.

I reached over off the couch and smacked Tanya’s arm who was laying down sleeping on the couch next to mine.

“Ow.” Tanya said sleepily and rubbed at her arm and her eyes. “What was that for? Good dream?”

“No. Nathan and Damien are on their way.” I told her.

“What’s so wrong with that?” she asked sitting up on the couch and stretching.

I waited until Tanya was looking over at me before I began to explain. “I don’t know if its okay that we invite people over. Especially that we’re over at Brian’s place and him being famous and all. He might not like all that many fans over.”

“Oh.” she said. “Then ask.”

“Oh my geez, Tanya.” I said and rubbed my face. It felt kind of rude to be asking when I barely knew them. I knew that we were all cool with eachother and all, but I just didn’t want to ruin it.

“Ask what?” I turned to see Val coming down the stairs in the jeans and t shirt she was wearing yesterday.

“If a couple of our friends came over.” Tanya said. “One of which is a hugefan of Johnny Christ.” Tanya said smirking.

Val shrugged. “I don’t care. I think it would be pretty darn funny for a huge fan of Johnny’s to see him in his current situation.”

“Really? What’s he look like?” I asked.

“Smeared make up, bad hot pink Mohawk, and still wearing the tutu.” Val said and laughed. “Bring em’ over. I think the rest of the girls would absolutely love this.”
Val left with that, more than likely to tell the others about this.

Tanya then fell back into the couch laughing her head off. “This is gonna be so freaking great!” she all but screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayeah!
an update at 12:11 am.
this is great.