Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

No Beer & Chiropractors. Brian's POV

I stepped out of the van behind Jimmy. I used his shoulders to steady myself. I looked up at the big sign that read "Chain Reaction". It brought back memories of the early years of A7X.

"Damn," Zacky murmered beside me. "I feel old."

I laughed easily. "In your old age, i'm sure."

"Yup," called Jimmy. "I think we'll all bite the dust soon, but before then, for my sake we should visit the chiropractor."

"We'll have to," Johnny agreed catching up to us. "Because you're so fucking tall."

"Watch it, Irish Man." Jimmy threatened playfully.

"Maybe we can all get some of those hot massuers." Zacky said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah," Johnny said in a perverted low voice. "I'll never be so tense in my life."

"Sure," I laughed. "Hey, Matt!" I called loudly. I noticed how he carefully avoided our conversation. "Why are you so tense, man?"

"Has Val become your secret massues?" Jimmy shouted after him.

Matt ignored us as we walked through the doors.

My stomach crunched down causing more pain and momentarily causing vertigo. It was like shock therapy to my guts.

Johnny then knocked into me. "Damn, Haner! Why'd you stop?" he asked.

I didn't have a smartass retort for him and i'm sure they all noticed that. Instead I took in the surroundings.

The place hadn't changed much. It was as simple as always. The place moved and shifted with the volume of the band playing. The kids were going crazy rocking out. There was body surfing and a mosh pit taking place.

This wasn't even the headlining band. Their banner said Obsedian Citadel. The headliner has something to do with the sun.

"Brian!" some one called my name and I turned. It was Michelle. She came up to me and we embraced. I looked over and saw that Matt had found Val.

Michelle released me to look up at me. Obviously the guys had told her about my "stomach ache".

"Babe," she began and touched my cheek with her small hand. "You look really pale." she said concerned.

"I'm fine." I said, yet again. I caught her hand in mine and I touched my lips to hers.

Michelle broke the kiss. "Come on," she said tugging my hand gently. "Let me go get you something to drink. Maybe you'll feel better." I let her lead me through the cluster of teens.

She was probably right, and a beer did sound good about now. We made it to the back where Zacky had been reunited with Gena. She was sitting on his lap and they were talking away.

Johnny, Jimmy, and Matt were talking also. Another fact that bothered me was that they all had beers.

Michelle then pulled over a chair and sat me down. "I'll go get you something to drink from the coolers." she said to me.

"They have beer in the coolers?" I asked.

"No. They can't do that with all the minors around." she answered.

"Where'd you guys get those?" I asked over at the band. They all pointed at a stand that read "21 and up".

"I can't just have a beer?" I asked Michelle.

she shook her head. "Liquor will just make you worse. I don't want that." Then she turned and headed for the ice chests stacked up the for wall.

Once Michelle was out of earshot I groaned.

"Poor Gates." Jimmy began faking a solem tone. "Can't have his alcohol."

"Shut the fuck up, Jimmy." I growled.

"Guys," Val began. "Don't be that way. Michelle's just worried about Syn. I'd do the same for Matt."

Matt's head snapped up. "You would?" he mocked a horrified look.

"Well," said Johnny gulping down his beer. "I couldn't let my girl not let me have liquor."

"Really, Mr. Beer and Wine?" Jimmy asked.

Johnny nodded.

"I'll be sure to tell Lacey about that." Val said.

"You wouldn't." Johnny said, almost pleading.

Val simply smiled.

"Dude!" Zacky suddenly yelled. We all looked over at him. "That chick playing up there looks like Brian!" exclaimed Zacky.

I was about to look, but then Michelle dropped a can of Sprite in my lap.

I grimaced.

"Brian." Michelle said. Uh-oh. She was using that voice. It was the one that reminded me she could kick my ass.

I looked up at her.

"Who the fuck is this?" Michelle held up a bright green flyer. She pointed at a name. I looked closer at it. It read: Michelle Haner- Lead Guitar.
♠ ♠ ♠
the cat is out of the bag.
i updated again! WOOT!