Status: NaNoWriMo 2017

The Land of Infinite Whispers

The land has found itself in the grasp of a terrible scourge that refuses to relinquish its hold, and a beautiful silver mare has found her way to the town of Maddock's Mark. The horse carries with her the journal of her rider, depicting the events that led up to his own disappearance, telling of the mysteries of the evil force that ravages the land.

Mirabelle can hear whispers from the earth itself, speaking terrors to her; she hides this journal from her father, the Lord Baron of Maddock's Mark. She feels written inside is the key to saving the realm, and she is determined to put an end to the terrible Scourge. She quickly finds she cannot do so without help.

Vernon Sayer is a handsome bard who has willed his way into Maddock's Mark, singing stories of the evil force that ravages the land. With no weapons but his voice and his determination, he is exactly what Mirabelle needs to help save the land and end the Scourge. Together they find themselves traveling across the land, tracing the rider's steps, searching for an end to the end of the world.

aesthetic

(c) 2017 Nathaniel Trent, all rights reserved under intellectual property.


Image
  1. PROLOGUE
    WITH THE EVIL CAME THE COLD...
  2. A BEAST IN THE NIGHT
    THE WORDS FILLED HER EARS AND GNAWED AT HER MIND
  3. MAN OF IRON
    THE DEVIL WALKS THE EARTH
  4. NEW ARRIVAL
    “TRAVELER, TRAVELER”
  5. FLOWERS
    "I CAN HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD"