Assassin's Lullaby

Assassian's lullaby 1

Lori Hail was on her way to her brother, Xavier's, house for a healing. Her family was the opposite of most families that lived in Torasanti. Torasanti was a world different from the normal world mostly knows as Earth. It was a demonic world where it is either kill or be killed and Lori chose to kill.
But the reason why her family was so different then the average family was because unlike most, the daughter was the warrior and the son was the healer. And Xavier was one of the best healers there was in Torasanti and Lori was the best warrior around. Lori was riding on the back of her pet and companion, Roy. Roy was a hellhound.
Lori found him alone in a forest near her home. She thought that he was abandoned by his mother for he was quite small and must have been the runt of the litter. Lori, even though she was known and was a ruthless, cold-hearted fighter but deep down she was a kind hearted gentle soul, she took Roy with her to her home and trained him and they became best friends. Lori had never been good with dealing with people but animals seemed to love her.

As Lori and Roy had reached Xavier's hut Roy suddenly stopped quite violently. Lori lurch forward slightly. Roy let out a low and rough growl.

"Yes, Roy, I sense a strong presence there also," Lori said slowly while petting his head. He let out a soft bark as she scratched behind his ear.
Lori wasn't afraid of some strong presence inside Xavier's hut it was probably just some sad soul needing some medicine of some kind and Xavier, being the caring, generous being he is, let them in and is nursing them back to health.
It made her sick sometimes. How nice he was to complete strangers. Lori gracefully slid off of Roy and walked over to Xavier's door and knocked lightly.

"Come in," said a deep seductive male voice that was not even close to Xavier's. This baffled Lori why hadn't Xavier answered her knock. She slowly opened the door. A tan demon sat on the floor. He resembled a human being but he had a dark aura around him.

Lori eyes slowly eyed him then the room. She let out a small gasp as she noticed that in the farthest corner lay her brother on the floor bleeding.

"What...?What have you done to him?" Lori said stunned.
"Oh don't worry he's still alive. I still need him," He said in he same seductive tone, But not for long. The demon sneered at the expression on Loris face: pure annoyance. Lori normally didn't show emotions. It was a simple rule of warriors, never let the enemy see you cry.

"What is your name, demon?" Lori said glaring daggers at him.
"Leon. I'm a fire demon," the demon said rather smugly
"Well, Leon, I am Xavier's sister and-"Lori was cut of by him.
"I know," Leon said.
"H....how do you know?" Lori said narrowing her eyes at him.
"Never mind that," he said waving his hand as to dismiss the question.

"Fine. Now for the more important issue at end, what have you done to my brother and why?" Lori yelled getting frustrated and furious now. She wouldn't take this much longer. She was not called the best warrior for nothing. Lori drew her twin element swords she inherited from her father.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Leon was mocking her. She hated it when people mocked her. And you could see that just by looking at her swords, a clear but visible wind, sharp as razors, circle around them.
"Now, now, Lori, calm down," Leon chimed soothingly.
"How the hell do you know my name?" Lori yelled she hated this Leon character. She wanted to see his head roll across the floor, she wanted to shove her swords down his throat; she wanted to make him suffer. She loathed this demon way more than the others she had came to meet. This was one of the fatal flaws she had. She was a major sadist. But that's what made her such a good warrior.

"What do you want with my brother?" She yelled.
"Oh nothing really. He is the best healer though, right? Known to bring the dead back to life?" Leon said standing up. Lori watched his every move. He was a rather tall demon and his eyes were a bright orange. He strode over to Xavier and brushed his blonde hair back.

"Are you sure you two are related? You look nothing alike," Leon said looking closely at Lori.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Lori shouted at him. Her hands stared to shake out of rage. She knew that they looked nothing alike. He had light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes and she had dark brown hair and dull lifeless brown eyes. Xavier was six feet tall and Lori was only 5'3.

"Just because we don't look alike doesn't mean that we aren't siblings," Lori started screaming know. 'What did this demon want from my brother or me? He is in perfect health why would he need Xavier to heal him?' Lori thoughts were racing.

"You smell like a demon," Leon said staring into Lori eyes. Lori was shocked. She smelled like a demon, that's impossible.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhh 1st story i tried kinda hard on this so please be umm not to mean i know it's probually not the best but hopefully i'll get better =D