Assassin's Lullaby

Assassian's Lullaby 2

“You smell like a demon,” Leon said staring into Lori eyes. Lori was shocked. She smelled like a demon, that’s impossible.
“You bastard! How dare you insult me! I’ll rip of all your limbs with my teeth and then bury you alive!” Lori said temporarily going insane with rage.
“Wow you’re more of a psycho then they said,” Leon said laughing a little. Lori spit at him. She wanted to kill him so badly just to see his eyes wide open struck with fear right before he finished him off. And then the best part the screams. How she loved the screams. She started to laugh but not the same as Leon her laugh was much more…..insane. Leon looked at her with curiosity. “You are an interesting one aren’t you,” he said in his seductive voice he used before. “Wouldn’t mind having someone like you around, you smell like a demon and you act like the worst kind of them.”
“Enough. We. Fight. Now!” Lori screamed at the top of her lungs as she leaped in front of Leon. She raised her swords high and with all her strength made them come crashing down one on each shoulder. Unexpectedly Leon’s shoulders sprouted spikes and right before Lori’s swords could crush them they burst into flame. Burning Lori’s hands and sending one of her swords to the other side of the room right next to Xavier. Lori involuntarily screamed. She hadn’t been hurt in battle in the longest of times. She glared at Leon’s face with pure insanity and anger. “I will kill you,” she whispered mostly to her herself.
“Oh is that so, well then let’s get started,” Leon stood up looked down at Lori kneeling at his feet. He smiled evilly. “This is going to be fun.” Lori stood up effortlessly one sword in hand the other hand hanging to her side. The burns hurt but pain was not real it was just in her head. ‘The wind from my sword should have sliced through his bones easily, what happen?’ Lori was confused. She was in trouble. She always just killed the person (or demon) in one quick painful hit. And that strategy never failed her. What was she to do now?
“Your wind powers are useless on me,” Leon said looking bored and disappointed. “I thought you would have figured that out when I told you I was a fire demon. Well I guess they didn’t say your were the smartest fighter just the best”
Lori looked frantic. What? What? Wind? Useless? Screw him her wind works always and it will work she just has to try harder. She griped her sword with both hands. Took a sharp breath and charged. This time more wind gather around not just her sword but her as well. She slammed the sword right into his stomach and then proceeded by kicking his feet from under him. Leon stayed unfazed no whole time. No look of fear. No screams. And no blood. Lori jumped on Leon once he hit the floor. She pinned his arms and legs down with her own.
“Heh. Now that you’re under control why don’t you tell me what’s going on?” Lori’s voice was dripping with venom. Leon laughed again. This was the most fun he had had in centuries.
“Can’t help but say I love this position it’s very dirty,” Leon said seductively but then burst out laughing. “You are just too funny!” he said still laughing. Lori was so pissed off by now if she didn’t kill him now she would never be able to make up for it. She yanked her sword from his stomach and it was like nothing had happened his skin just closed right back.
“What the hell?” Lori screamed and punched his stomach in hopes that the wound would reopen. It didn’t. Leon was laughing again. “Oh so I am funny, huh?” Lori screamed going into hysterics. “Am I funny now?” She stabbed him right in the heart. She stabbed him again and again and again. It wasn’t working. “Why won’t you die!?” Lori was so hysterical that she started to cry though of course she continued to stab Leon with everything she got. Leon just kept laughing.
When he stopped he said “Now now, dear, I think that’s enough. It didn’t work the first time so it’s not going to work the 27th time.” Lori stabbed him harder. “28th.” Lori screamed then broke down crying again. She rolled off him and just stared at the ceiling. “What’s this, dear, do you give up?” Leon said pulling the sword out from his chest. “That’s no fun. I was enjoying myself and I thought you were too.” Lori rolled over on her side to face him and spit at him.
“Bastard. I wish you would drop dead,” Lori breathed slowly. She need some help. She got to her feet stared at him for a minute or two and then whistled loudly. Lori was pleased with Leon face. He was confused. Lori smirked. Roy busted through the front door. Eyes red with anger and blood lust. “Good boy, Roy,” Lori said as she walked over to him and patted his head softly. “Now help mommy kill this horrible demon.” Roy growled then pounced at Leon. Leon just smirked. When Roy was close enough he swatted him out of the air like a bug. Roy hit the wall and because of his side knocked it down bringing the whole house down. Leon smiled as Lori ran to him the whole time while the house fell apart. Roy whined then fell unconscious. Lori tripped over some rubble and fell on top of Roy.
“Good bye, my dear,” was Leon’s parting words. He picked up Xavier and then ran out the crumbling building. Lori eyes watered. She knew she couldn’t be him, at least not yet. Then Lori was hit with a falling piece of wood and blacked out to have dreams of herself killing Leon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writeing this one =] I've never written a battle seen before so please feel free to tell him if it's good or it just plan sucks.