Assassin's Lullaby

Assassian's lullaby 3.1

“Shit!” Lori screamed. “Why the hell? Why? It’s not fair!” Maybe you should go kill something…
Lori was in a horrible mood, more so a bloody rampage. The voices in her head were screaming and only one word came from their mouths ‘kill’.

Kill everyone.
No one will be missed.
Everyone hates each other, kill them.
They want to hurt you.
Defend yourself and murder them all.
The only one that matters is you.

“Shut up!” Lori was clutching her head and screaming no one was near her expect for Roy who stayed loyally by her side. “Make it stop, Oh god, just please make them go away!” Roy licked the top part of her hand. She flinched and jumped about a foot away.

Kill the dog.
He’s useless.
He couldn’t help when you needed him most.
He’ll kill you first the moment you turn your back.

“No! Stop it! He won’t! Shut Up!” Lori was in so much mental agony she grabbed one of her swords from under the rubble and held it to her neck. “If you don’t stop all kill all of you and me!” Roy noticed her signs of suicide and took action. He jumped on her knocking the sword away. He barked loud in her face.
“Roy….,” Lori had wide eyes brimming with tears. “You’re not going to….kill me …. Are you?” Roy whined this time in a soft and gentle manner. “Roy,” Lori smiled then burst into tears hugging his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short just wanted to post something to say that i'm alive but still busy please be patiant with me and comment and rate if you feel inclinde to do so =D (please don't think i'm weird or disturbed for the strangeness and/or 'difference' in topic of my story, i write it cause it makes me feel more at easeand less crazy and depressed sometimes. thank you.)