Status: In Progress

Juxtaposed Lies

Juxtaposed Lies is a Hetalia fanfiction series I started a couple of years ago on my deviant Art account, Hiddentourturedheart. I am currently working to move my written work from deviant Art to Mibba to escape their reigns, of which they are tightly grasping. A lot of my R-rated work is being removed as people are reporting such things more and more often. Many people have said that I should've saved it else where prior to posting. I assure you, I had put the proper content restrictions up and informed readers at the start of it that it was inappropriate and not to read it. I plan to make an announcement on my account informing those who follow me and invite them to post here, I am also aware of those posting on Tumblr.

Anyway, in Juxtaposed Lies, there are witches and warlocks, and portals into other realms. You, the reader, are the princess of the West River, and Arthur Kirkland is the prince of the East River. However, there are a group of rebels who continue to cause trouble and unleash war onto the kingdoms as they try to merge and forge an alliance. Will you be able to stop them? Or will flames engulf more than your memories?
  1. Surfacing Flames
    Chapter 1
  2. Exposure? Or More Lies?
    Chapter 2
  3. Friend? Or Villian?
    Chapter 3 (Short)