Status: In Progress

Juxtaposed Lies

Friend? Or Villian?

"They... what?" Your violently violet eyes softened.

"They weren't your real parents, love. They kidnapped you as a baby, disguised as a doctor and a nurse."

Your arm lowered, releasing him from the wall.

He continued, "When they kidnapped you, your real parents knew that it was the work of dark warlocks from my kingdom. They demanded their child back... but once a newborn baby was found in the river near my parents' palace, they partitioned for war."

"But... Janey and Kalvin... they said that they knew my mom and dad."

"They probably knew your kidnappers and knew that you wer-"

Arthur was cut off when a powerful dark red beam hit him and sent him to the side.

"Well'a, ragazza, looks like we'a meet again~"

You looked over to meet the purplish-pink eyes, tinted with a dark red glow, of the source.

He looked at you then ran over, "Ragazza! Are you'a alright?" His voice was full of worry and fear.

'His voice...' you thought.

"You have'a been gone for'a so long! We'a have been so worried about'a you!"

"We?"

"Yes! Your'a real family, and'a me." He took your hand and helped you up.

"_____! Don't listen to him!" Arthur called out as he ran back over, eyes begining to glow with a green tint.

"Ragazza!" He shot a beam from his hand and sent Arthur flying back again. "I'a can take you home. Back to'a your family. He has'a only came to capture'a you and force you'a into marriage."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have copied and pasted the first three chapters from the original posts and they have not been edited for grammar or spelling errors.