Broken Spark

1/1

She pointed the gun at him and began to shake.

"Whoa, what the hell?" The boy exclaimed, taking a few steps back and lifting his hands up slowly, "What do you think you are doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing..." she growled, "Now get on your knees."

"Look, this is a misunderstanding, I'm sure you got the wrong-"

Pointing the gun in the air, she pulled the trigger and tried to hold steady as the force of the shot pushed her arm down.
the loud bang continued to ring in her ears.

"I SAID GET ON YOUR KNEES," she shouted, leveling the muzzle back on the boy and trying to ignore the constant ringing in her ears.

The boy instantly dropped to the ground and began to shake, just like the girl.

"P-p-please, you don't have to do this," He sobbed.

The girl gently placed the gun in the center of his forehead, tears rolling down her cheeks as the flashbacks began and she felt the boy's full weight on top of her. She felt him inside her unwillingly, the pain of her virginity being stolen from her running through her body. She begged for him to stop, but he kept thrusting inside her until he came to a sloppy finish. The moment had been haunting her for months now... she hated how she saw the boy laughing and smiling with his friends at school as if nothing happened. Someone like him didn't deserve to live.

"PLEASE," The boy begged, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"You know why..." She whispered through her tears and pulled the trigger.