Our Life Is Just a TV Show

Gegen meinen Willen

That night Bill was still too sick to go out to a club. He forced me to go even if I wanted to stay home with him.

“Go and have fun,” he argued.

“But I wanna stay here and take care of you,” I protested.

“If I’m really that sick then I will call you, okay?” I couldn’t disagree with those playful brown eyes.

“Fine,” I got up off the couch and figured I looked fine enough for the club. I wouldn’t be trying to impress anybody anyways.

We went to a nice one in Soho.

“I’m getting drinks for everyone,” Georg said, letting go of Jen’s waist.

“Isn’t that a little illegal?” I asked.

“It’s okay. No one in VIP will notice,” Tom smiled. God I knew what he was planning to do. His eyes were already scooping out some hot girls. I could just see Bea rolling her eyes behind me.

“Let’s go dance,” Jeni grabbed Bea and my wrists and pulled us out onto the dance floor.

'No Regrets' by the SohoDolls was playing. Bea was the one that told me, she'd heard of the band before.

God I didn't feel like dancing like a slut but I did anyway. Jeni and Bea I'm sure got Georg and Gussi salivating. I wished Bill was there though. All my slutness was just wasted.

We went to the back for our drinks.

"Hell this is strong," but God I just wanted to get loose and have fun for awhile. I nearly chugged down my cosmo.

Tom was already feeling up on some blonde on the dancefloor and God looking at it made me sick. Jeni and Georg went out to dance soon, it was so awkward it was funny. Georg was more the party boy type dancer, and Jeni could do all that theater junk. They couldn't grind.

Then Bea went out with Gustav and well considering Bea used to be a full time slut it went easier for them.

I was stuck waiting in the back sipping my drink for awhile, and I got really bored cause I wanted to dance. Some really good songs were on too.

Bea saw that I was looking really bored and motioned for me to come over and dance with her. It was kinda odd cuz she and Gustav were still grinding while I was dancing with her but I was happy anyway that I wasn't all alone.

Then we took a break and Georg had tons and tons more drinks for us. I was feeling really loose after my third drink and God did me and Bea dance like idiots. Jeni was even more wasted then I was which I was figuring Georg had wanted cuz they were making out in the back soon.

Tom was about to take his blonde to the back but I turned away before I could see anything that happened next. Gustav was just standin in the back, Bea was way too drunk for him at the moment. And Gussi wouldn't drink, even if he was almost legal. He was a good little boy.

I was so fucking drunk that soon I didn't even know what was going on. Someone's hands were around my waist but I didn't bother to see who for the longest time.

It was Tom, probably mistaking me for the other blonde in his drunkness and in my drunkness I thought he looked so much like Bill and I didn't do anything to get him off of me.

And no one tried to split the two of us up.

Most of the night after that was a terrible blur except for me pouring tons more drinks down my throat and then being in a cab and going somewhere.

I thought the night before was just a dream or something when I woke up the next morning. Some crazy dream at that. And I didn't recognize the room I was in. And why was I wearing close to nothing?

I looked to the left of the bed and Tom was laying there. Tom Kaulitz.

"Oh mein gott."
♠ ♠ ♠
wow. i'm so bad.

now let the comments flood in.