Our Life Is Just a TV Show

Heilig Sein

The next day Bill didn’t wake up till like twelve. I had stayed up all night by his side chugging coffee and making sure he would be okay.

They’d had to pump his stomach to get out the pills and even though he protested, they still had to feed him through a tube. That I could not watch. It would get me thinking that he was gonna die.

About an hour or so later I came back in and they’d taken the tube out and the breathing thing off so basically he looked like his normal self except he was really pale and had no makeup on.

“Bill I was so scared,” I went right to his side.

“I’m fine…now. Just don’t do that to me again Tara,” he glared at me, his eyes brimming with tears. “I thought I could never have you and I almost died. I almost fucking killed myself.”

“I’m so sorry,” I was crying too.

“I shouldn’t have overreacted like that,” he sighed and held my hand tight. “You look like you need some sleep.”

“I was worried about you," I said and looked into his deep brown eyes. God he was so beautiful. I didn't deserve him.

"We're gonna be married soon and nothing is going to stop us," he smiled.

"I'm sorry Bill," God I couldn't say it enough.

"It's okay babe. I love you," he smiled. "We'll be married soon. Really soon. I promise."

"I would like that," I smiled back.

Dang that would be nice. =]
♠ ♠ ♠
=]]]]]