Our Life Is Just a TV Show

Get a Planet for Free

Bill’s POV

“Bill did you see this?” Georg handed me his laptop over to me. Some American gossip sight was on it. TMZ I think it was called.

There was this picture on it, of someone looking quite like me kissing a brunette.

“Is that me?” I asked, reading the caption below-‘That blonde of his surely has a run for her money.”

“Supposedly,” Georg said. “I was just wondering if it really was.”

“Well if it was this picture had to be more than a year old,” I closed the laptop. Pained me to see it when I thought about Tara. “Much more than a year.”

“Tara is gonna wonder about this one,” Tom sighed as he looked at Georg’s laptop.

I sighed and stretched out my legs. I was sure she would. Even if this stuff was crap.

“As soon as we go home we’re getting you two wasted and you’re gonna have a good long fuck,” I knew Tom was teasing, but this was not funny at all.

“Tom you’re such a pig,” I moved from the back seat of the limo and over to the side where Gustav was sitting.

“She probably won’t believe it herself. No one in America really believes that celebrity crap,” Gustav leaned over and said to me.

"I hope you're right," I sighed, and starting thinking on what Tom last said.

Maybe that was what both of us needed. I mean we were away from each other a lot, I needed to show her I still loved her in the best way possible. Yes I definitely missed her sighing my name…I wouldn’t go into details right then. Sexual fantasies weren’t good to have right before a show.

‘hey babe i hope ur having fun in chicago. i miss you. a lot. and i wanna surprise you when i get back,’ I texted her.

It took awhile until I got a text back.

‘i can’t get to sleep, just got in three hours ago. i miss you too. my bro kept all of those pictures for me, put them back up in my room even. i can’t believe how obsessed i used to be. i just finished watching the schrei video,’ she texted back.

‘its not creepy now having me watch you sleep?’

‘of course not. i would love it if you watched me sleep in person…right beside me.’

‘hmm sounds like a plan.’

‘was this part of your ‘surprise’?’ she texted back. I wished I was with her, so badly.

‘maybe…’

‘you are such a dirty boy bill kaulitz =]’

‘its been a year tara. i think it would be good if we you know…did it again.’

‘wow…a year. no other celebrity could testify for a year without such action. i just want you home first. we’ll see what happens.’ So did she know about that picture?

‘hey t, just a question, did you hear anything about well me…on some site called tmz?’ I asked quite reluctantly.

It took her a few minutes to reply. ‘yeah i did. that wasn’t you was it? i mean i don’t believe that shit but i don’t no. now that it involves us it’s different.’

‘its not me tara, i can promise you. it’s made up by ppl who have no lives and just want to ruin things. like those that make up that shit about me and tom and our supposed ‘twincest.’ its just someone trying to ruin our happiness. and i swear i haven’t kissed anyone but you in more than a year. it might have been a friendly family kiss, you know, european greeting kisses?’

‘yeah there was barely enough to identify it as you, the new bill. it could have even been the zimmer 483-era bill.’

‘its amazing what people can do with photoshop tara.’

‘i’m sorry for thinking it was real at first. i wub you bill. and i’m gonna go to bed and pretend ur beside me okay?’

‘ok. goodnight. i wish i were there too.’

‘nightnight.’

Tara’s POV-A few hours earlier

It was around one when I pulled into the driveway of my house. I’d already let my rents know that I was coming to stay for the week of course. I didn’t think they’d be too happy if I just showed up at their house at one in the morning without some notice.

Spare key was under the matt like usual.

“Cam what are you doing up?” I opened the door and Cam was sitting in the living room watching TV.

“I was waiting up for you,” he yawned. “What’s with the fancy dress?”

“I went to dinner with Jeni. Go to bed Cam. You’ve got school tomorrow,” I demanded.

“Ah it’s a Friday,” he didn’t move from the couch.

“If you want your amazingly popular and famous sister to take you to school then you will go to bed right now,” I said firmly.

“What’s with you?” he asked, getting up. He was much taller, more muscular. Well he was a jock of course. Yes I know, a jock that acted, secretly though.

“You still act?” I asked him, the thought in my head.

“Well that came out of nowhere,” he sighed. “Nope, football only hun. Varsity team. We’ve got much sexier cheerleaders this year too.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Go on to bed little bro.”

“Fine,” he walked off into his room.

I looked around this place. God I missed being home. Houses were actually spread out here in Wilmette. There was a backyard to run around in. I loved coming back home.

Everything in my room was exactly the way it had been, except the closet was empty, the desk and bureau were gone, there was a smaller TV in the entertainment center and a smaller daybed too. But there were still the same sheets, still the pictures on my walls and the notes I had written in Sharpie all over my entertainment center.

I sighed and fell against my bed, not bothering to unpack my junk. I slid off my dress from dinner and threw on a tank and a pair of shorts.

My head was still pounding. It always was now, now that I lived the city life. I never got to turn off and unwind. I finally got a chance to do that when I came home.

Hmm…all these Bill pictures around my walls. Wait! Hadn’t Cam gotten rid of those like a year ago?

I found a little post-it on the wall. ‘Thought you might want these, so I kept them. –Cam’

I smiled and fell back on my bed again, covering myself with my covers. I noticed my Schrei DVD near the player in my entertainment system. God I had used to watch that twice a week, maybe even more. I hadn’t seen it since August of the year before.

So I popped it in and yes I still knew every line to it.

Knew every line to it…ha that reminded me of Tom’s hidden obsession for Rocky Horror Picture Show. Quite hilarious if you ask me. =]

I thought about Bill for a bit. No I was sure that picture was just a friendly kiss if anything, if it even was him, and if it was taken in the last year. I didn’t want to worry myself with that right then, so I forced myself not to check it on my laptop.

I was drifting off to sleep when the video was over and woke up about an hour and a half later to the sound of my cell ringing. It was a text, from Bill.

‘hey babe i hope ur having fun in chicago. i miss you. a lot. and i wanna surprise you when i get back.’

Surprises….hmm…