I Knew You Were Trouble

Awful Double Date

Olivia Sighed as she got ready for her double date with Cristiano and his latest girlfriend, she hadn't want to go and refused at first. Nothing about a date with Cristiano and his girlfriend excited her, but for the first time in their Relationship Harry stood firm and told her they were going out tonight and that she would just have to deal with spending a couple of hours with Cristiano.

Olivia quickly reached in her wardrobe for her blue dress, she just hoped that they would not spend all night with Cristiano and his girlfriend. She was a little amused at Harry's attempts at pushing her towards Cristiano, if he had really know what had happened the night before their relationship began he wouldn't be so pushy.

Thinking back to that night, it had been such a fun night, Cristano was celebrating Trophy success with Madrid and she had been celebrating a promotion at work She tried so hard not to think about that night it would always came back to haunt her whenever she thought about Cristiano or was around him, that was part of the reason she hated him. Cristiano acted like nothing had ever happened between them and a part of her hated him for it. She couldn't understand how he could act so normal around Harry when he had spent a night with her.

Olivia sighed a little as she remembered that night, after drinking quite heavily Olivia had gotten a little upset and Cristiano had been there wiping her tears away, one thing led to another and she ended up spending the night with him. Olivia had foolishly thought it could be the start of something great, she had turned up at Cristiano's house unannounced a couple of days after sleeping with him, thinking he wanted to be with her. She got a hell of a shock when a girl answered the door in just Cristiano's shirt, he had moved onto the next girl and he hadn't been nice about it. Cristiano had told her that what they had shared had been a mistake and he could never be with a girl like her. His cruel words was enough to send her into the arms of Harry, ever since that day she hated Cristiano for what he did to her.

" Olivia are you ready?" Harry asked, as he walked into the bedroom, puling Olivia from her thoughts.

Olivia nodded her head " Can you zip me up? she asked, offering her back to him.

Harry walked towards Olivia, he slowly zipped her up, pressing a soft kiss to her shoulder " You look beautiful" he smiled.

Olivia smiled back at Harry as she pinned her hair up, she was really lucky to have him, but she didn't feel lucky she just felt numb these days and it wasn't fault she hated feeling this way.

" You don't look so bad yourself" Olivia teased lightly, as she leaned up to kiss Harry.

Harry pulled back a little " We better head out, we are running late" Harry smiled.

Olivia sighed a little as Harry helped her into her coat " Its only Cristiano" she reminded him, a dark expression on her face.

Harry shook his head, he just wanted to have dinner with his girlfriend and Cristiano without any arguments kicking off, he wasn't asking for much.

" Please be nice Oli" Harry begged, as they headed downstairs.

Olivia nodded her head " Only for you" she huffed., as she slipped her hand into Harry's as he led her out the house.

***

Cristiano scanned the menu or pretended to scan the menu as he tried not to listen to Irina complain beside about work, rude people, her family and sister. He was starting to wonder why he let Jorge Mendes set them up, they had nothing in common. All she wanted to hear was how good she looked, she wasn't interested in anything else. They only thing she was good for was a distraction she helped him forget things for a while.

" When are your friends going to get here Cris?" Irina pouted.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he glanced at his watch they should have been here by now they were running late and he knew it would have been Olivia's fault, he was still surprised she was coming with Harry tonight.

" They will be here soon" he muttered, as he waved the waitress and ordered himself a drink, not bothering to order Irina one because he knew she would say no anyways.

Irina continued to moan about his friends lateness and lack of respect towards them, he was starting to wish, he had never agreed to this stupid double date, it was more than likely going to end in disaster.

***

Olivia followed Harry into the restaurant, not looking forward to this meal, but she had promised she would behave herself, she wouldn't go out of her way to speak to Cristiano.

Olivia's eyes widened at the sight of Cristiano's current bed partner, well she was step up from his last girlfriend she thought, like you, you mean a nasty voice at the back of her head sneered, she shook her head at the thought.

As they approached Cristiano and his date Olivia forced a smile on her face, as she was quickly introduced to Irina.

Irina eyed Olivia warily, Cristiano hadn't told her that Olivia was so pretty, she didn't like Olivia already, it was all over her face. Olivia ignored Irina and looked at Cristiano.

Cristiano's brown eyes were fixed on Olivia he was blatantly checking her out, while Harry was standing next to her, it made Olivia feel a little uncomfortable.

" Cristiano" Olivia greeted coldly, as she sat down, in a chair directly opposite Cristiano.

Cristiano smirked a little " How are you Olivia?" he asked, pretending that he cared.

Olivia looked over at him and she could see the amusement in his eyes " Like you care" she retorted.

" Oli you promised" Harry sighed next to her.

Olivia went to reply, but she was cut off by Cristiano's girlfriend loud complaints, she was complaining about her bottled water which make Olivia laugh a little.

" Nice girlfriend you have there Ronaldo" Olivia smiled sarcastically.

Cristiano raised his brow questioningly at her " Does she bother you that much?" he asked innocently.

Olivia smiled coldly at Cristiano " Not as much as you do she snapped at him.

Harry muttered something under his breath there was noway this was going to be a a pleasant dinner, he didn't know what he was thinking when he arranged this.

Cristiano and Olivia both ignored Harry, both locked in their own private battle with each other " You didn't have to come tonight" Cristiano pointed out.

Olivia glanced at Harry he was busy on his phone probably had enough of her and Cristiano's pettiness already " I came for Harry" she replied.

" Sure you did" Cristiano smirked.

Olivia rolled her eyes " Well I am hardly here for you" she snorted.

Irina and Harry were watching Cristiano and Olivia argue back in forth they were not getting a word i with these two taking up much of the conversation. They suddenly got to their feet, which made Olivia and Cristiano pause and look at them.

" Until you sort your issues out, we will be at the bar, call us over when you both have grown up" Harry snapped angrily at them.

Olivia watched opened mouth as Harry walked away from the table, she could see he was really angry and she didn't blame him, she looked back at Cristiano who had a pleased look on his face.

" Look at what you did" Olivia hissed at Cristiano.

Cristiano laughed at Olivia " It takes two Babe" he replied.

" Don't call me that" Olivia huffed.

Cristiano took a sip of his orange juice, and sighed a little, he knew the arguing had to stop and he had to make some sort of peace with Olivia to keep Harry happy.

***
Olivia continued to ignore Cristiano she had no interest in talking to him tonight, the so called double date had been a epic disaster and they all knew it. Harry and Irina had gone to another table and they seemed to be enjoying themselves a lot more than Cristiano and Olivia were.

" Why can't you be honest with yourself?" Cristiano suddenly asked Olivia.

Olivia stared coldly at Cristiano " What do you mean?" she asked.

" You clearly don't love Harry, yet you stay with him" Cristiano replied, with a arrogant smile.

Olivia had the sudden urge to wipe that smile off Cristiano's face one because it was annoying and two because she knew he was right. " I do love him" she lied.

" Then why would you stay at this table and keep arguing with me?" Cristiano asked.

Olivia opened and closed her mouth she really didn't have an answer to that, what could she say, Cristiano had hit the nail on the head.

" You should be over there with Harry" Cristiano added,pointing to Harry.

Olivia felt her anger beginning to rise, she was struggling to remain calm, she really didn't want Cristiano to see he had gotten under her skin again.

Cristiano grinned at Olivia, it was fun to watch her struggle to keep calm, he was surprised that she had stayed calm this long, usually it didn't take to get under her skin.

" We both know if I hadn't knocked you back after our night together, you wouldn't be with Harry right now" Cristiano taunted cruelly.

Olivia suddenly got ot her feet, she was beyond angry, picking up her glass of wine, she threw it in Cristiano's face and it gave her a little satisfaction. Olivia's actions drew the attention of others, there was a few hushed whispered sounding around the room.

" Just stay the hell away from me" Olivia hissed angrily at Cristiano, before she stormed over to Harry, trying to ignore Cristiano's taunting laugh that seemed to be following her.

***

" Why couldn't you have been civil to him for just one night?" Harry yelled at Olivia, as he struggled to take his tie off.

They had left the restaurant not long after Olivia's little display, Harry had not been best pleased and had ranted at Olivia all the way home.

" I did try, for over a hour" Olivia fired back.

Harry gave Olivia a cold look " What did he say to you that was so bad, you had to throw wine all over him?" he asked.

Olivia would never admit the real season, she knew it would be the end for them if she did " He was just being an idiot as usual, my temper got the better off me, I am sorry" Olivia replied, a she walked closer to Harry.

" Its not me you should be saying sorry too" Harry pointed out.

Olivia shook her head there was noway she would ever say sorry to Cristiano " I am not apologizing to him" she spat, her eyes blazing with anger.

Harry turned to his angry girlfriend " Yes you will, I will not have you treat my friends like that" he huffed, grabbing a pillow and blanket.

" Where are you going?" she asked.

Harry looked back at Olivia " I will sleep on the couch tonight, I am so angry with you right now" he muttered.

All Olivia could do was watch as Harry left the room, she couldn't believe she was siding with Cristiano. His words about how Harry would choose Cristiano over her came back to haunt her.She sighed, as she flopped onto the bed. She would have to apologize to Cristiano if she wanted Harry to forgive her. Life was so unfair, if only he knew about their night together, he would certainly would not be siding with Cristiano right now.