The Moment I Knew

I don't Care

Cristiano smirked to himself, pretty pleased with his behavior last night, he watched as the second girl or was it the third girl he had slept with climb out of his bed, not he was keeping score. The girl quickly pulled her clothes on then she turned back round to face Crisiano with such a hopeful look on her face, which he was about to crush.

" So will I see you again?" she asked, a little hopeful that there would be a round two.

Cristiano groaned silently they always wanted more, and he was just not willing to give more to these girls, he warned before he brought them home he was not looking for a relationship, he wasn't a total asshole.

" Sure I will call you" he lied, knowing full well he didn't have the girls number, he saw the girl frown she knew he didn't have her number.

" You don't have my number" she smiled, reaching in her bag for her phone.

Cristiano sighed a little as he slowly sat up " I do you gave me the number last night" Cristiano said, as he climbed out of bed and put his boxers back on.

" Are you sure?" the girl asked confused.

Cristiano looked at the girl knowing he needed to get her out of the house, she was clearly one of those needy girls he tried to stay away from.

" Yeah you gave me your number at the bar" he replied, leading the poor confused girl out of the house.

The girl glanced at Cristiano " I will look forward to hearing from you" she said, as Cristiano gently pushed her out of his house.

" Yeah Bye Lisa" he replied, going to close the door.

" Its Leanne" she said, just before he closed the door in her face.

Cristiano shook his head " I really don't care" he muttered, as he walked through to the kitchen to Join his mum and son for breakfast.

***
Dolores looked at Cristiano, she was getting annoyed with his careless attitude " I don't know why you bring those girls home with you" she said, a little upset that he would rather spend time with these girls than his own son these days.

Cristiano rolled her eyes a his mothers, he was beginning to tire of his mum getting involved in his Private life, he wasn't harming anyone the girls he slept with knew what they were signing up for, he never made any promises.

" I bring them back so I can have a little fun" Cristiano said, smirking.

Dolores shook her head at her son's behavior, " Even if that means your antics are splashed over the tabloids again" she said, slamming today's paper down in front of Cristiano.

Cristiano quickly scanned today's headline and laughed " Well at least they are pretty accurate this time" he grinned.

" Cristiano this is not funny, you should not be acting like this, you have a child" Dolores reminded Cristiano curtly.

Cristiano just laughed again " Who says I have to act like a priest just because i have a child" he responded.

Dolores stared at Cristiano and sighed deeply, she had never raised him to be like this, while she knew her son loved her and his son and would do anything for his family, he could be so stubborn and selfish at times.

" No one is getting hurt, the girls know what they are letting themselves in for"" Cristiano said.

Dolores glared at Cristiano, she just wanted her son to settle down with a nice girl " What about Junior seeing all these woman come and go from the house, it will be confusing him" she pointed out.

" Those girls are always out the house before he wakes up" Cristiano replied smugly.

Dolores shook her head again there was really no getting through to her son, she took Juniors hand and headed towards the door.

" Where are you taking my son?" Cristiano yelled loudly.

Dolores looked back at Cristiano " Junior has a friends birthday party" she reminded her son, annoyed that he didn't seem to know what was going on his own son's life, she heard Cristiano mutter something under his breath but just ignored him and went upstairs to get Junior ready for his party.

***
" Ronaldo get your head in training now" Zidane yelled loudly, he had noticed his forward had been a little distracted this morning and the last thing Madrid needed was distractions. They needed a good season after Barcelona had won another league title last season.

Cristiano looked over at Zidane and frowned, ever since he arrived at training this morning, his coach had been singling him out for special attention and it was annoying him. He didn't know what Zidane was talking about his head was just fine. Did Zidane not see him shoot about fifty goals past Navas this morning. Shaking his head he sighed and picked up his running.

" Why are you so distracted Ronnie?" Sergio asked, a slight smirk on his face " Too many girls?" he added.

Cristiano just grinned as he jogged lightly beside his captain " Ramos you should know by now you can't have too many girls" he smirked.

Sergio laughed and gave Cristiano a high five, making Luka roll his eyes at his teammates, he hated how they treated girls with so little respect. He was actually surprised that Sergio had a girl with his attitude.

" Ronaldo I am not going to tell you again" Zidane yelled at Cristiano, after noticing his star man had become distracted again.

Cristiano stopped what he was doing and looked at his coach " I am training" he roared back at Zidane wishing he would pick on someone else.

Zidane had enough of Cristiano's disrespect " Hit the showers Ronaldo you are done for the day" he yelled back at Cristiano.

Sergio laughed as he watched Cristiano ignore their coach and began dribbling with the ball instead, Sergio's laugh quickly turned into a cough when Zidane looked at him.

Zidane made his way over to the Portuguese forward, he was getting sick of his star man's attitude no player was bigger than the club and Cristano was going to realize that quickly " I told you to hit the shower" he said to Cristiano.

Cristiano smirk on his face grew " I just want to continue with training" he replied innocently, standing his ground.

The rest of the team stopped what they were doing to watch this stand off, they were curious who would win, many thought Cristiano would as Zidane was warned by the club not to upset their star player.

" Well I want you gone for the day so move" Zidane said quietly, which just made Cristiano laugh arrogantly.

Cristiano kicked the ball towards Sergio then looked back at his coach he was not going to change his mind he could see that " Fine, but just so we clear, its your neck on the line not mine" he boasted arrogantly and walked off the pitch.

Zidane yelled at his team to get back to work, before he turned back to watch Cristiano confidently walk off the pitch, his player was getting more out of control and he knew the reason behind it, the recent break up had sent Cristiano crazy and he hope that he would snap out of it quickly or otherwise he would have no other choice but to bench him.

***
Cristiano whistled as he made his way to his car, instead of going home to spend time with his son, Cristiano went straight to the one girl who knew the score and never pressured him for anything more than sex. He knocked lightly on the door and it took a few minutes before the door was opened.

" Why are you here, I thought you had training" Isobel said, surprised to see Cristiano at her door so early in the afternoon.

Cristiano smirked a little " I did but your godfather sent me home" he laughed as he pushed his way into Isobel's apartment.

Isobel quickly wrapped her arms around Cristiano's neck " Been a bad boy again?" she asked in between kisses.

" When am I ever a good boy" he muttered, as he kicked the door shut with his foot and dragged Isobel to the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later Cristiano rolled off Isobel " Thanks for the release" he smirked, as he reached for his clothes, he would have to head home soon.

" So when is the boyfriend home?" Cristiano asked, he didn't mind talking to Isobel, because unlike all the other girls he used for sex, she didn't want more.

Isobel slowly sat up " Dan is home tonight" she said with a smile, but it never quite reached her eyes.

" You don't sound very happy about that" Cristiano said, glancing at Isobel, he hoped nothing was about to change, he liked what they had going on right now.

Isobel stared down at her hands " I am breaking up with Dan tonight" she said, seeing the look of horror in Cristiano's eyes which made her laugh bitterly.

" Why?" Cristano asked quietly as he turned away from Isobel.

Isobel moved closer to Cristiano " I thought that would be obvious Cris" she replied, smiling sadly at him.

" I told you i don't fall in love, I warned you" Cristiano said harshly.

Isobel stared at Cristiano, she had a feeling this was the end of their fling, she had hoped he would have had some feelings for her after months of sleeping with each other " Its over isn't it?" she asked quietly.

" I can't start something with you, this should never happened, I am sorry" Cristiano answered bluntly.

Isobel turned her head so Cristiano could not see her tears " You better go" she said quietly.

Cristiano nodded and quickly got dressed, he picked up his phone and keys and headed for he door " Cristiano" Isobel called out softly. He slowly turned around and almost felt a little regret at the way things had ended.

" It was nice while it lasted" Isobel smiled, struggling to keep her emotions in check.

Cristiano didn't reply, he just walked out of apartment, slamming the door behind him, and on their three month fling.

***

For the first time in months, Cristiano woke up in his bed with no one beside him and it made him feel a little pathetic, he didn't like the fact he was alone this morning or the way it made him feel. He finally climbed out bed and was heading for a shower when Dolores yelled up at him that his agent was here, which could only mean on thing, he was in trouble again.

After his shower which he deliberately took his time with he headed downstairs, pulling his shirt over his head as he did so. Cristiano walked into the lounge where Jorge Mendes was waiting for him. He smirked he could see the anger rolling of his agent.

" Is there a problem?" he asked with taunting smile.

Jorge rolled his eyes at Cristiano " He asks me if there is a problem" he yelled sarcastically throwing today's paper in front of Cristiano, the smirk quickly fell away from his face when he realized that the press had found out about Isobel, he cursed himself for not ending their fling sooner. There was no way of protecting her now, she would want nothing to do with him, his eyes landed on a pictures of him rowing with Zidane. It look bad but he failed to see the big problem, everyone argued every now and again.

" Turn the page" Jorge hissed at Cristiano.

Cristiano turned the page and there was about three or four girls telling the world how he broke their hearts and he had promised them everything he snorted a little at their lies " I still don't see the problem"

" Your sponsors are getting tired of your attitude as I am Cristiano, you are not untouchable" Jorge replied, making Cristiano laugh.

" I am untouchable, why do you think Madrid put up with me" he shot back.

Jorge sighed deeply " They won't for much longer, you need to calm down Cristano" he said quietly.

Cristiano stared at his agent like he was crazy " Yeah that is not going to happen anytime soon" he laughed.

" You leave me with no choice then Cristiano" Jorge muttered, clearly fed up with his client's behavior.

Cristiano smiled coldly " What are you going to do, remember I hire you" he replied arrogantly.

Jorge shook his head but knew he could get through to Cristiano " You don't want a girlfriend right? he asked.

" No I don't" Cristiano replied carefully, wondering where his agent was going with this.

Jorge smiled a little at Cristiano's honesty " I might have a plan that might work and help your image" he replied, watching as Cristiano took in what he had just said.

" Keep talking" Cristiano replied, curious where Jorge was going with this.

Jorge hoped that Cristiano would agree with this because right now it was the only thing that could clean up his image. He couldn't keep up with Cristiano's stories in the press there was only so many times Jorge could spin things in Cristiano's favor.

" I think you should hire someone to be your fake girlfriend for twelve months" Jorge replied, making Cristiano choke a little on his water.

Cristiano couldn't believe what he was hearing like he needed a fake girlfriend " Why do I need to have a showmance?" he asked.

" So this arrangement stays strictly professional, no sex, just stepping out together when the occasion calls for it" Jorge smiled, hoping Cristiano would agree to it.

Cristiano stared doubtfully at Jorge " I don't know about this, it just sounds so ridiculous" he replied.

" Think about it, your reputation is in tatters, if it looks like you have settled down, maybe we could get some positive press out of this" Jorge urged.

Cristiano thought about what Jorge had just said and he made some good points, he did need some good press " Okay If I agree who do you have in mind" he asked, hoping it would not be someone he hated.

"Alesha Lane" Jorge replied.

Cristiano smirked a little he had heard all about the British model she was almost as bad as him when it came to a bad reputation. " Her reputation is almost as bad as mine" he pointed out.

" Which is why we think this arrangement would benefit both of you" Jorge said, as he laid a picture of Alesha in front of him, she was wearing nothing but her underwear, he knew this would help to get Cristiano to agree to this.

Cristiano smiled a little " Fine, I have always wanted to sleep with her" he smirked at Jorge, who just rolled his eyes. If he was going to be tied down for the next twelve months he would make he would get something out of it.

Jorge watched as his Cristiano walked out of the room, he hoped this worked because as much as he loved his job, he couldn't keep working for this arrogant Cristiano, he hadn't always been like this, he knew the real Cristiano was locked inside somewhere, he just needed Alesha to bring him out. "This better work" he muttered, as he picked up his phone to arrange the details with Alesha's agent.
♠ ♠ ♠
A old Story I started but didn't complete, going complete it this time and change it up a little.