The Moment I Knew

Don't Call Me Sweetheart

" I mean she is so annoying, all the does is talk about herself, and I don't know why Ronaldo puts up with her" Alesha ranted at Hannah a few days later over lunch.

Hannah had flown out to Spain when she realized how much her friend needed her " I don't get why you won't just take a Chance with him" she replied, sipping on her drink.

Alesha laughed bittery " Alesha I don't do relationships" she replied in a rather scary accurate of Cristiano's accent. " All he is after a little bit fun" she added.

" What is wrong with a little bit of fun?" Hannah asked, smirking, Alesha hadn't had the most easy two years she deserved to have a little fun even if the said fun didn't go anywhere, she didn't see the harm in Alesha having fun with Cristiano.

Alesha sighed as she pushed her half eaten chicken away " He is having so much with Irina, and I won't lower myself and sleep with him while he is sleeping around, I do have a little respect for myself she smiled.

" I do think you do protest a little too much" Hannah laughed softly.

Alesha frowned at Hannah shaking her head " I am not really" she replied, picking up her lemonade and took a long drink. " I mean he sleeps with anything with a pulse, is that really the level I should be sinking too?" she asked.

Hannah laughed " You just sound like a jealous girlfriend why won't you just admit you like him and tell him?" she said.

" Oh I don't know maybe because of that stupid Model, that is probably in his bed as we speak" she smiled sarcastically. " Someone should tell that clueless boyfriend of hers what she really gets up" she muttered.

Alesha leaned back in her chair, an unimpressed look on her face, she was just sick of all seeing Irina every day with Cristiano, but she had a feeling the model was going to be around longer than she would like her to be.

***
Alesha threw her bag down on the floor, she was so frustrated and needed to take her frustration out on something, she decided she would spend a few hours in Cristiano's gym, that way she wouldn't have to See Cristiano or his current stupid bed partner. She walked right past Hugo and Ricky as they came out the Cinema room, they look one look at her face and backed off as she made her way to the stairs.

" Alesha " she heard him call her name, but she ignored him as she hurried up the stairs and to the guest room where she had been sleeping, as Irina was with him, she was surprised his family had not worked out what was really going on yet.

She stalked into her bed, walking to the Wardrobe and pulled out some work out clothes she yanked her shirt over her head and threw it on the bed, she didn't look up as the bedroom door opened, she knew who it would be

" Not today Ronaldo" she said, as she undid her skirt and left if fall to the floor, she was aware he was watching her but she didn't care as she quickly got changed into her work out clothes

Cristiano closed the door and leaned against it " I need you to come out with me and Junior today" he said.

Alesha laughed shaking her head " I have plans that do not involve you" she snapped at him. " Why don't you take Irina... Oh that is right you can't" she smiled sarcastically.

" You have to come out with me, you are still contracted to me Sweetheart" Cristiano fired back, a little tired of Alesha'a attiude, she had spent most of the last couple of days avoiding him and if she wasn't avoiding she was sneering at him, making sly digs about Irina which he had ignored until now.

Alesha glared at Cristano " I don't have to do anything I don't want to" she huffed " I have already have plans" she added.

" I am sure my gym can wait until we come back" Cristiano smiled,rolling his eyes

Pulling her hair up into a pony tail, she ignored Cristiano as she looked for her trainers finding them under the bed, she pulled them out and put them on " I am sure you can survive one afternoon without me" she said, rolling her eyes.

" Just do what I ask and get changed, you are coming with me whether you like it or not" Cristiano snapped at Alesha.

Alesha shook her head in anger " You can't tell me what to do, I am not your property" she yelled back at him.

" You are for the next year sweetheart" Cristiano smirked.

Alesha grabbed the nearest thing which was her brush and threw it at Cristiano's head, it didn't even go near him, her aim was so bad.

" Someone needs to work on their aim" Cristiano said with a taunting smile. " That is the second time you have chucked something at me, I wouldn't really try for a third" he added.

Alesha snorted loudly " Like what are you going di to me, glare at me to death?" she mocked.

Cristiano was next to Alesha in a flash, surprised at how close he was she took a step back and groaned when she realized her back was to the wall " You really don't want to push me Alesha" he said, grabbing one of her wrists and pulled it above her head.

" Get off me" Alesha spat at Cristiano, as she felt himself pressed up against her, her heart was beating so fast and the arrogant idiot could hear it.

Cristiano moved his mouth next to Alesha's ear " Your heart is racing why is that? he asked smugly.

" Maybe its because I hate you so much" she snapped at him,

Cristiano smiled at Alehsa " We both know you don't hate me" he said, his free hand stroking her face, she frowned at him, but didn't push him away. " In fact we both know you want me so bad" he added arrogantly, his hand going down to her waist, he moved it under her shirt and his touch on her skin felt like fire,a moan slipped out of her mouth, Cristiano moved his mouth closer to hers and she would have kissed him if it wasn't for Irina yelling for Cristiano.

It was like someone poured cold water over Alesha, she grabbed Cristiano's hand from under her shirt and pushed it away from her " Get the hell of me" she snapped at him, managing to move away from him.

It took a few minutes for Cristiano to compose himself he wasn't going to lie he was a little bit affected by the moment he shared with Alesha. " Get changed you are coming with me today" he said to her.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " I really not in the mood" she replied.

Cristiano grinned at her " You weren't saying that a few minutes ago sweetheart" he smiled smugly.

" Ugh I Hate you, so disgusting" Alesha snapped, as she walked to her wardrobe to get clean clothes, knowing it was pointless fighting with Cristiano, what he wanted he usually got. " And will you stop calling me Sweetheart" she muttered.

Cristiano smirked as he moved towards the door so she didn't like getting called sweetheart that was good to know.

" Cristiano" Alesha called out to him, making him stop at the door, he looked back at him. " Are you not scared of leaving Irina alone with your family in case she tells them the truth? she asked, as she took her shirt off and replaced it with a blue summer dress

Cristiano smiled at Alesha he was meant to tell her, but he had forgotten when she had spent the day avoiding him, he had told his family the truth about their situation, he couldn't lie anymore. He had made them all swore they would say nothing to Alesha, until he had talked with her.

" They know the truth" he replied.

Alesha glared at Cristiano "Is there anyone you didn't tell?" she asked, yelling at him " Maybe you should make an announcement in the paper she smiled sarcastically.

Cristiano rolled his eyes " Just be ready in five minutes I am not going to argue with you all day" he snapped at her and left the room, closing the door behind him, he heard something hit the door and smiled, loving how easily he got under her skin.

***
Alesha sat down next to Cristiano with her ice cream, his arm was rested lightly on the back of her chair, while Junior was on the other side of Cristiano eating his own ice cream.

" You could look happy to be with me" Cristiano leaned over and whispered into Alesha's ear.

Alesha forced a smile on her and " I am here with you, you got your way what more do you want?" she asked.

Cristiano smiled before he quickly stole a kiss from her " A loving smile" he said, as he pulled away from Alesha.

" Yeah that isn't going to happen" Alesha said, as she ran a finger over her lips, still a little surprised that he had kissed her.

Cristiano just smirked at Alesha " I like a challenge" he winked at her.

Alesha ate another spoonful of ice cream to hide the smile that threatened to cross her face " Sure you do that is why you go down so easily when challenged by a rival player on the pitch" she teased lightly.

Cristiano smiled, shaking his head " I don't know what you are talking about" he said innocently.

Alesha just laughed as she sat back in her chair, she watched as Cristiano turned to Junior, she had noticed that over the last few weeks he had been more of an effort to be a dad which was nice to see.

" So has she dumped Bradley yet?" Alesha asked.

Cristiano sighed a little as he stirred his ice cream " I don't know we don't speak about Bradley" he replied.

" How can you be with with someone that has a boyfriend?" Alesha asked.

Cristiano sighed a little, shaking his head he didn't really want to have this conversation in front of his son " Can we not talk about this now?" he asked, as he moved his arm away from the back of her chair.

" I am just curious that is all" Alesha mumbled in between mouthfuls of ice cream.

Cristiano leaned back in his chair, he took his sunglasses that he had been wearing off and placed them on the table " We are always talking about the state of my love life but what about yours?" he laughed a little.

Alesha frowned at Cristiano not liking that he was the turning the tables on her " You know why I don't really date" she said quietly.

" I understand why, but what I don't get is its been two years and you won't let anyone get close to you" Cristiano pointed out. " You will eventually have to open up to someone" he added.

Alesha pushed her ice cream aside " Maybe I have just not found the right person yet" she replied.

" Or Maybe you have but you just won't take the risk" Cristiano smirked at her.

Alesha smiled and looked away from Cristiano " You don't do relationships remember" she said quietly.

" I didn't say it was me" Cristiano smiled smugly.

Alesha could have kicked herself for that little slip up, now he knew for sure that she wanted him, she was sure that he was going to use that to his advantage soon, god why did she have to be so stupid.

" Juniior do you want to go to the park" Alesha asked, ignoring the annoying smirk on Cristiano's face.

Junior nodded as he looked at Cristiano " Lets go"he smiled, pushing his chair back and stood up, he placed his sunglasses back on his face and as they were leaving Cristiano placed his arm casually over Alesha's shoulder, he pulled her closer to him as Juinor skipped in front of them.

" We will talk about this later" Cristiano whispered into her ear.

***

Alesha laughed at another bad joke Cristiano was telling her as they made their way back into the house, with a sleeping Junior in his father's arms. They had just literally stepped through the door when Irina came towards them and she looked angry.

" You have been gone all day" Irina huffed, ignoring Alesha.

Cristiano rolled his eyes " Junior wanted to to the park" he told her, as he headed to the stairs.

Irina noticed the way Cristiano glanced back at Alesha, he used to look at her like that when they had started dating, she waited until he was gone, before she turned on Alesha.

" Cristiano will never love you the way he loves me" Irina smirked.

Alesha really was not in the mood for Irina's spiteful little mind games " Are you sure he actually loves you?" she asked. " I mean he is happy to sleep with you right now, but would he still want to sleep with you if you broke up with Bradley?" she smiled.

" You only think he is sleeping with me because I am unavailable?" Irina laughed coldly.

Maybe Irina wasn't as stupid as she thought " That is what I think he is doing, You are easy for him, he gets sex without all the things that usually comes with it" Alesha replied " You really have screwed him up" she added.

" Well at least he screws me, all you are to him is one big lie made up by his agent so Cristiano can improve his reputation " Irina yelled at Alesha.

Alesha laughed coldly " So classy bragging about screwing Cristiano, while your poor boyfriend in New York has no idea who you are screwing" she snapped back at the model. " Maybe someone should fill in your poor clueless boyfriend" she smirked.

Irina took a step closer to Alesha " And who is going tell him, You?"she sneered. " All it takes is one little slip from me and the press will find about your little fake life with Cristiano" she added.

" I don't know what Cristiano sees in you, he could do better than you" Alesha yelled at Irina, as Hugo and Ricky walked out the gym, they had heard shouting and come to see what was going on.

Irina laughed, shaking her head as she stared down at her nails with a bored expression on her face " Could do better, like you?" she smiled sarcastically " He doesn't really complain when he is in bed with me, in fact he loves it" she bragged.

Alesha took a step towards Irina wanting to wipe the smug look of her face, Ricky blocked her path to Irina " She isn't worth it" he said quietly.

" Just stay out of my way" Alesha snapped at Irina, as she headed for the stairs, she saw Cristiano walking down them, he had clearly heard everything.

Cristiano went to stop Alesha from moving past him, but she shrugged his hand off her arm " Keep your whore away from me" she hissed at him, furious at herself, Irina, Cristiano and the whole stupid situation.

" Alesha will you stop" Cristiano called after her, as he followed Alesha up the stairs.

Alesha ignored him as she walked towards the guest bedroom, she opened her door and quickly slammed it shut and locked the door so he would not walk right in, she just wanted to be on her own to calm down a little, she shouldn't have let Irina get to her like that but when she started bragging she saw red, she just needed Cristiano to keep the model away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear