The Moment I Knew

It's Not Going To Go Away

It was such a nice day outside and instead of enjoying it with everyone else, Alesha found herself in Gym working out, making sure she avoided Irina and Cristiano, she had barely said more than two words to either of them after her fight with Irina. It shouldn't have surprised her that Cristiano had chosen to side with Irina, after all she was giving Cristiano what he wanted. She smiled shaking her head as she punched the punch bag in front of her so frustrated with feeling this way. She was seriously tempted to give in to Cristiano just to get rid of Irina, but she knew that probably wouldn't work, as Cristiano liked to have his cake and eat it too.

" Ugh I hate him" she yelled loudly as she punched the bag again, as she heard the door to the gym open, she briefly looked up and saw Ricky standing at the door.

Ricky had heard what she had said, Cristiano had probably heard her from the garden she had yelled that loudly " Do you want to shout that a little louder I am sure the guy at the end of the street didn't hear you" he smirked.

" Shut Up Ricky" Alesha muttered as she punched the bag again.

Ricky walked towards the weight bench " No need to ask who you are talking about" he said, with a knowing smile.

" I don't want to talk about him" Alesha, said through gritted teeth, as she punched the bag.

They worked out in silence for a few more minutes, she could see Ricky was still looking at her " What?" she asked stopping for a drink of water.

" You can't hide out in here forever" Ricky smiled.

Alesha put her water back down and went back to punching the bag " I can try" she muttered.

" Why are you making this so hard on yourself?" Ricky asked.

Stopping to catch her breath a little " I don't know what you mean" Alesha said, as she quickly fixed her hair, as half of it had fallen out when she had been punching the bag so hard.

" Fighting your feelings for Cristiano" Ricky smiled.

Alesha shook her head " I am not talking about this" she said, again. " The man clearly doesn't care about me so why should I care about him" she added.

" Real Mature Alesha" Ricky said, rolling his eyes.

Punching the bag again she shook her head " He is still sleeping with her, I won't even think of being with him, while he is her" she spat angrily, as she lashed out again, letting out a load groan as pain shot through her hand and up her arm.

" Ouch" Alesha muttered, as she stared down at her hand.

Ricky walked towards her " Let me see your hand" he said gently.

Alesha grimaced a little as Ricky checked her hand " Nothing seems broken but you should still get that seen too" he said.

" I will be fine" Alesha said, shaking her head, her hand will be just a little bruised that is all.

Ricky stared doubtfully at her hand " I still think you should get that checked out" he replied.

" Ricky I am fine, the pain is going away" she lied, as she turned back to continue her work out.

Shaking his head Ricky pulled Alesha away from the punch bag " You should at least rest your hand, if you won't get it checked out" he said.

Alesha sighed knowing he was right " Not a word about this to Cristiano" she replied.

" As long as you get your hand checked out" Ricky said.

Alesha nodded her head " I will" she promised, as she grabbed her bottle of water with her good hand and left the gym, hoping Ricky would keep to his word about not telling Cristiano.

***

Alesha sat reading her magazine out in the garden a few hours later, she had promised Ricky to get her hand seen too but she didn't and now she was regretting that as her hand was throbbing and the pain was only getting worse. She grimaced as she moved her hand slightly, before she turned the magazine.

" There you are, I was looking for you" Cristiano said, as he came out the house and walked towards her.

Alesha kept her eyes on her magazine " Well now you have found me" she replied.

" Irina has gone back to New York" Cristiano said, as he sat down in the chair across Alesha.

Not looking up from her Magazine Alesha laughed " So Naturally you would come looking for me?" she asked. " Don't you have other girls lined up?" she added, sneering at him.

" What is your problem now?" Cristiano asked, rolling his eyes, he hadn't done anything to upset Alesha, as she had deliberately kept her distance from him.

Alesha pulled a face as she turned the page of her magazine " You are my problem" she muttered, trying to hide how painful her hand was.

" I am sick of your mood swings" Cristiano replied staring moodily at Alesha.

Alesha stood up and close the mag and flung it at Cristiano " And I am sick of you coming to me when your precious Irina is not around" she snapped back at him, and began to walk away from him.

Cristiano jumped out of his chair and went after Alesha " What did I say to you about throwing things at me" he yelled at her, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to him.

Alesha let out a cry of pain, Cristiano immediately dropped her hand frowning he stared at Alesha " What is wrong?" he asked.

" Nothing is wrong, I am fine" Alesha replied.

Cristiano shook his head as he reached for Alesha hand, he heard the hiss of pain as he touched her hand " How long have you been in Pain for?" he asked.

Alesha could see Cristiano was not going to let this drop " Since this morning Ricky did tell me to get it check out but I ignored him" she said, grimacing a little.

" You are so stupid" Cristiano muttered, as he took Alesha's good hand and moved her towards the house.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " I could do without the insults" she snapped at him.

" You should have got your hand checked out this morning Alesha, you're a idiot" Cristiano muttered.

Alesha shook her head " I thought the pain would go away" she sighed.

" Clearly it didn't" Cristiano snapped at her, as he dragged her though the house so he could get his car keys and take a trip to hospital.

Shaking her head as she followed Cristiano, Alesha bit on her lip to stop her crying from the pain he was right she was a idiot " I can go to the hospital by myself " she replied.

Cristiano just scoffed a little as he looked for his car keys " Just let me take you to the hospital without any arguments please" he said.

" Fine" Alesha relented, just wanting the pain in her hand to stop.

***

Alesha sat on the bed as she tried to listen to what the doctor was telling her, he had wrapped her hand heavily in a bandage, it was a bad sprain and she would be in pain for a a couple of days.

" I will give you some painkillers, they are kind of strong so you may feel a little funny on them" the doctor warned.

Cristiano stood in the corner of the room as he listened to the doctor instructions, he still couldn't believe that Alesha had been so stubborn and refused to go and get medical attention until she was forced too, it was ridiculous.

Alesha took the pills the doctor gave her, he told her she would have to come back in a few days to get her hand checked again, she thanked him and climbed down from the bed, hissing a little as she looked towards Cristiano, she didn't understand why he looked so annoyed, it was her hand that was hurt not his.

" You didn't have to come with me to the hospital" She reminded Cristiano as they made their way back to the car.

Cristiano glared at Alesha, shaking his head " Well you weren't going to go yourself" he snapped at her.

" I am sorry if you being here has cut into your time with the lucky girl you had picked to be with tonight" she muttered. " Just take me back to my hotel room" she added.

Cristiano shook his head " You heard the Doctor those pills you have taken will kick in soon and you need someone to keep an eye on you" he replied curtly.

" It doesn't have to be you" Alesha sighed, not wanting to fight with him all night.

Cristiano just ignored her as he walked to the car, he opened the door for, she climbed in and flinched when he slammed the door shut, she watched as he walked around to his side and climbed in, she smiled he was kind cute when he was mad, she frowned at thinking he was cute, those tablets were clearly kicking in now.

***

Alesha smiled as she climbed into the bed, feeling the affects of the pills she had taken for her hand, once they had got home from the Hospital, Cristiano had taken her up to his room, she told him she wanted to go to the guest room but he refused telling her someone had to keep an eye on her.

She settled back against the pillows feeling a little drowsy, she heard Cristiano moving around in the bathroom, she wondered what he was doing, probably getting ready for his night out she thought, and laughed a little.

Cristiano stepped out the bathroom, raising his brow at Alesha, she slowly sat up looking confused must be the drugs the doctor had given her. " Are you okay?" he asked.

" I don't want to sleep in here" Alesha said, getting to climb out of bed.

Cristiano shook his head as she moved towards the bed " You have to stay here so I Can keep an eye on you" he replied.

" I am not your problem" Alesha yawned a little "Don't you have plans tonight?" she asked, eyeing Cristiano as he headed back to the bathroom, he stood leaning against the bathroom door, in just his boxers.

Cristiano sighed a little even when she was a little out off it, she was being difficult " No I am staying in tonight" he replied.

" Oh lucky me" Alesha muttered sarcastically.

Cristiano ignored Alesha attempt of baiting him, he wouldn't rise to her digs tonight " You should be honored I am looking after you" he smiled arrogantly.

" Oh yes I so honored that the great Cristiano Ronaldo is looking after me" she laughed loudly.

Cristiano climbed into bed beside Alesha " You think I am great" he said, smirking.

" No I don't" Alesha muttered, her eyes on Cristiano's chest " Can't you put a shirt on?" she asked.

Cristiano leaned back against the pillow " Do you not trust yourself?" he asked.

" Oh please I can totally handle being around you shirtless" Alesha snorted.

Cristiano grinned as he turned the light off " Goodnight Alesha" he said.

Alesha laid in the darkness too aware of the fact that Cristiano was lying so close to her, she moved slightly to the edge of the bed.

" You used to be able to sleep next to me" Cristiano said.

Yeah that was before he allowed Irina back into his bed she thought to herself " Go to sleep Cristiano" she said, faking a yawn.

" I think we need to talk about this growing attraction between us" Cristiano replied.

Alesha didn't have to see him to know he had a smirk on his face. " I would rather we went to sleep" she said quietly.

" Its not going to go away Alesha" Cristiano said as he turned on his side.

Alesha sighed deeply " Are you still sleeping with Irina?" she asked.

" Yes" Cristiano admitted after a few minutes of silence, he don't know why but he couldn't let Irina go yet, he also knew he felt something towards Alesha, that he wanted to Explore.

Alesha moved further away from Cristiano " Then we have nothing to talk about, Goodnight Cristiano" she said.