The Moment I Knew

Good Dream?

Cristiano pushed Alesha back up against his bedroom door, " Are we really doing this right now?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

" No talking" Cristiano said, as he kissed Alesha, his arms on her waist, going round to the zip on the back of her skirt, to undo it.

Alesha smiled as she moaned a little as Cristiano moved his mouth to her neck, she tugged at his hair a little, then moved to unbutton his shirt her hands on his chest, and moving down to the button on his jeans.

" Lets move this to the bed" Alesha said, as she moved them toward's Cristiano's bed.

Cristiano smiled as he pulled away from Alesha slightly " You are so pretty when you leave you hair down" he said, pulling the hair clip out of her hair and throwing it the floor.

Alesha pushed Cristiano to the bed, he sat down and pulled Alesha on top of him " I have waited so long for this" he smirked, as his hand moved up her leg.

" Me too" Alesha replied, moaning his name as he kissed down her neck.

" Cristiano" she moaned.

A door slammed loudly making Cristiano disappear and Alesha open her eyes, she blinked a few times, then groaned in frustration it had just been a dream, she slowly sat up, her heart racing a little she looked to Cristiano's side and saw he was already up, her eyes went to the bathroom and he was standing at the door staring at her with a smug expression on his face.

Alesha blushed as she looked away from him, hoping he hadn't heard anything he shouldn't have, she would never live it down.

" Good dream?" Cristiano asked, smirking at Alesha, he had heard her mention or more like moan his name a couple of times.

Alesha pulled the covers from her body " Yeah I was killing you in in my dream it was awesome" she lied.

" Oh Cristiano.... Oh Cristiano" he smirked, mocking her moans " That didn't sound like you were killing me.. it sounded like you were making.....

Alesha covered her ears " Shut up" she shrieked at him, her face going a dead shade of red.

" There is no need to be embarrassed, we all have those dreams" Cristiano laughed as he went to get ready for training.

Alesha glared at him " I hate you right now" she muttered, following him into the bathroom.

Cristiano raised his eyebrow at her " Your moans suggest otherwise" he gloated.

Alesha headed for the shower, she needed a cold one, one her skin felt so hot right now , Cristiano moved closer to her " Your heart is racing again, does that do all the time?" he asked. " Or is it only around me?" he added,

" Ugh get out and let me take a shower" Alesha muttered.

Cristiano laughed as he moved towards the door " I suggest a cold shower, your skin is really hot, that dream must have been really good" he said winking at her.

Alesha rolled her eyes as she pushed Cristiano out the bathroom and quickly stripped and took a long lukewarm shower, hoping that by the time she joined his family for breakfast Cristiano would be long gone.

***
Alesha took her time in the shower, then she got dressed and headed downstairs hoping Cristiano had already gone to training, but she was all out of luck, he was standing at the counter talking to Ricky, he looked over at her a slow smile spread crossed his face, she felt her heart flutter again,she shook her head as she went to get a glass of water she was in trouble.

" Someone is thirsty this morning" Cristiano smirked, as he watched Alesha drink her water quickly.

Alesha bit on her lip to hide the smile that threatened to cross her face " Shut up" she mumbled, as she sat down to have some breakfast.

" How is the hand?" Dolores asked Alesha, she was still a little annoyed about the fact Cristiano and Alesha had been lying to them all for weeks about their true relationship but she knew that this was not the time to bring that up.

Alesha stared at her hand the pain wasn't as bad today but that was due to the painkillers she had taken last night and this morning. " It feels a little better" she replied, as Cristiano sat down next to her, pushing his chair close to hers, she could feel his thigh next to hers.

" Don't you have training to go to?" she asked.

Cristiano smirked as he leaned into Alesha " Can't handle being this close to me?" he asked, as he laid his hand on her leg, making her jump a little.

Alesha bit down on her lip as Cristiano's hand slowly made its way up her leg, she stopped him him before he got too far " Stop it" she whispered at him,

Cristiano just winked playfully at Alesha, as he linked their hands together and he was rather surprised that she had allowed him too, he smiled as he turned to Ricky and went over his schedule for the day.

***
A few days later Alesha sighed as she started at her reflection in the mirror, she frowned shaking her head, pulling the dress off her body and threw it on the floor next to all the other dresses she had tried on. She didn't know why she was nervous about tonight, it wasn't like it was her first date out with Cristiano, things were starting to change between and she didn't know how much longer she could resist him.

Cristiano had been spending more time with Alesha now Irina was gone, he always kept making sure her hand was okay even though she always insisted it was fine, It taken a couple of days for the pain to go away but it did, and it was all better Now. They had grown a little closer over the last few days, she could admit that, but she knew what he was like with girls, he could be so fickle so she was just being very cautious.

Trying on the pink dress backless dress Alesha groaned loudly, and pulled it off immediately and threw it beside the rest of her clothes. She made a mental note to herself, to go shopping for new clothes when she had time. She was just reaching for her green dress when Cristiano walked into the room.

" Are you not dressed yet?" Cristiano asked, rolling his eyes at the state of Alesha's room all her clothes were all over the place, he had been waiting downstairs for a while for her.

Alesha held the dress to her body, covering her chest " Have you not heard of knocking?" she asked, blushing a little, she did that a lot these days around him.

Cristiano smiled at Alesha, he liked that he could make her blush so easily, it was a little cute " I did knock, but you were too busy screeching you have nothing to wear" he chuckled, as he moved to sit on the bed.

Alesha pulled the dress over her head hoping this would be the one, but when she looked into the mirror, she frowned again and groaned, not missing the amusement on Cristiano's face.

" I literally hate all my clothes right now" she mumbled.

Cristiano smiled slowly " You look fine in that dress" he said, his eyes not on her dress, they were too busy staring at her legs.

Shaking her head at Cristiano, she hid a smile as she went back to the first dress she had tried on, a red one " I looked horrible in that dress" she replied.

Cristiano looked at his watch " You do know we have a table booked for eight right? he asked.

Alesha nodded as she pulled the red dress on and walked back to the mirror, she liked what she saw, she looked at Cristiano's face and he was getting fed up of all the waiting " We still have time, its only seven" she replied. " Now can you zip the back of my dress up?" she asked.

Cristiano sighed a little as he moved to Alesha, he slowly slipped her dress up, he smiled when he saw that blush on her face again but said nothing about it " There all done" he replied.

Taking one final look at her appearance Alesha decided that the red dress would just have to do they didn't have time for her to get changed again, now she just have to find the right pair of heels.

" I swear you are worse than Irina for getting ready" Cristiano groaned,as he made his way to the door.

Alesha glared at Cristiano for even daring to mention Irina, they had gone a couple of days without talking about her at all. " Well I am sorry us normal people can't look like her all the time" she replied with a bitter smile.

" You look good most of the time too" Cristiano smirked, and there was that blush again on her face again, he was a little amused that he could say the simplest of things to her these days and she would go red.

Alesha's face softened a little " Good answer" she smiled.

Cristiano smiled back at Alesha " So are you ready now?" he asked, watching as Alesha slipped into her heels. " Or do you need to do your make up?" he asked.

Shaking her head " Maybe up is done, I just need to get my coat and bag" she replied, smiling at him.

" Great finally" Cristiano replied, rolling his eyes playfully he was actually looking forward to tonight, things had been great between them lately, and heading in the right direction, he just wanted to push things a long a little further, he was done waiting for Alesha, if nothing happened tonight then it probably would never happen.

***

Alesha smiled drunkenly at Cristiano as they arrived home a little after one, she knew everyone was probably sleeping so was trying to be quiet but it was making her giggle a little, she almost tripped Cristiano caught her before she could hit the ground.

" I should have cut you off after your first glass of wine" Cristiano smirked, as he opened the door and pulled Alesha gently into the house.

Alesha snorted a little " Like you could stop me drinking" she laughed quietly.

Cristiano shook his head as she took Alesha's hand and pulled her towards the kitchen to get some water " We Need to sober you up a little" he said.

" I am fine just being drunk" Alesha replied.

Cristiano laughed as he turned on the light and made his way over to get a glass of water for Alesha " You are so drunk" he muttered.

Alesha put her purse on the table " I am not that drunk I know what I am doing" she said, staring right at Cristiano.

Cristiano handed Alesha her glass of water " Drink that and then bed" he told her.

" Only if you come with me" Alesha smiled suggestively.

Cristiano stared at Alesha trying to work out how drunk she was right now, he was seriously tempted " You should go to bed" he finally said.

" I am not tired" Alesha said, as she drank her water.

Cristiano faked a yawn " Well I am and I have to be up early" he replied.

" You are not any fun, I bet if my name was Irina you would jump into my bed" she muttered bitterly, placing her glass of water down on the table and made her way towards the door.

Cristiano knew it was just the drink talking but he was a little annoyed she had brought up Irina, they had a nice night tonight and he didn't want to end it on a fight " Go to bed Alesha" he said.

" Fine I will go to bed, but just remember tonight was a one night only offer buddy I won't offer it again" she huffed.

Cristiano smiled shaking his head he would have fun teasing Alesha tomorrow about tonight " You are drunk, too drunk for sex I am being a gentleman here, you should be thanking me" he replied.

" You're a gentleman that is the funniest thing I have heard all year" Alesha snorted as she left Cristiano alone in the kitchen and headed upstairs.

Alesha opened her bedroom door, she banged her knee against the wall, she cursed loudly as she turned on the light, maybe Cristiano had been right and she was too drunk, no he was wrong who was he to make these decisions for her, she knew what she wanted she wasn't as drunk as he was making her out to be. She heard Cristiano coming up the stairs, she decided to go to him, she waited until he was in his room, before she left her own room.

Pacing back and forth outside of Cristiano's door she debated whether to knock or not, he hadn't knocked early so she would do the same, she opened the door, he wasn't in his room, so he was probably in the bathroom, she walked over quietly, she heard him on the phone. She frowned a little wondering who would be calling him at this time. Placing her head at the door, she listened as he talked, gasping quietly when she realized he was talking to on the phone.

" I miss you too Irina" Or it sounded something like that, she never stuck around to be sure.

Alesha quickly took a step back and moved away from the door, she stumbled a little as she made her way out of Cristiano's bedroom, quickly wiping the angry tears that fell down her face. Kicking herself for allowing herself to get close to him.