The Moment I Knew

Your Secret Is Safe

Alesha had arrived back in Madrid a few days ago, things with Cristiano was still a little weird, they hadn't talked about their night together, Cristiano had decided less talking and more sex was the better option, and while Alesha wasn't complaining she knew they would have to talk about what was happening between eventually. She wanted something more meaningful than a casual fling but she wasn't sure if Cristiano was ready for more.

Smoothing down her dress Alesha glanced in the mirror one more time, they were heading out to dinner with a few of Cristiano's teammates she was slightly nervous about it, but Cristiano had told her she had no reason to be that his teammates would be the most welcoming towards her. She couldn't believe she was doing this, stepping further and further into Cristiano's world it made her wonder what was going happen when their contract was up in a few months.

" You look Beautiful" Dolores smiled, as she stepped into the room, she was a little happy to see how Close Alesha and Cristiano had gotten over the last few weeks, she knew most of it had been faked but she was starting to see something real between the fake couple.

Alesha moved away from the mirror and turned to Dolores " I look ridiculous, this isn't me" she replied.

" Why isn't it you?" Dolores asked.

Alesha sighed as she glanced down at her dress " This isn't real, I am just playing dress up to play the part" she answered.

Dolores smiled at Alesha " I think it is real, you just too stubborn to admit it" she replied, as Cristiano walked into the room, fixing his tie.

Alesha eyes took Cristiano in, he looked good as he always did in a suit, his hair gelled to perfection, Cristiano looked at her and low whistled " You look great" he smiled, glad that he had brought that dress for her.

" That was what I was trying to tall her" Dolores smiled.

Cristiano moved towards Alesha " Don't you like your dress?" he asked.

Alesha forced a polite smile on her face not wanting to hurt his feelings, but the dress he had picked would have looked better on Irina, not her " Its fine really" she lied.

Cristiano smiled at Alesha " Well I am glad you like it" he replied.

Alesha just smiled back at Cristiano as she followed him out the house to his car, she hoped tonight with his teammates would not go as bad as she feared, this had never been in their plans to meet his teammates and friends, it was going make things more difficult when everything came to an end.

***

Alesha smiled weakly as Cristiano gently placed an arm around her waist and led her into the restaurant where his teammates were waiting. She allowed him to lead her over to the table and hung back a little as he introduced her to his teammates.

" So you're the girl that Cristiano keeps moaning about" Sergio grinned at Alesha, earning a playful slap on the head from Cristiano.

Alesha glanced at Cristiano he was waiting for her to say something " I guess that must be me" she laughed softly.

Gareth Bale smiled politely at her then turned back to Luka Modrid and carried on their conversation,Alesha glanced around the table everyone was staring at them.

" So Alesha How long have you and Ronnie been a thing?" Sergio asked, a teasing glint in his eyes, when Cristiano had told him about having a new girl he hadn't believed him, he knew all full to well what Cristiano was like.

Alesha looked at Cristiano he didn't seem fazed by all the questions in fact he seemed to be enjoying himself a little too much. " A few months" she replied.

" A few months is a lifetime to Cristiano" Toni Kroos joked, earning a few chuckles from his teammates.

Alesha laughed shaking her head as she sat down, Cristiano phone began to ring, she watched as he pulled it out his pocket she noticed the look on his face before he excused himself and walked to the other side of the room, she wondered who it could, it must be someone important to make Cristiano leave her alone with his teammates.

" So Why don't you tell us about yourself Alesha" Pilar smiled. she was a little curious about the girl that had seemed to tame Cristiano with very little trouble.

Alesha saw the team was waiting for her to talk it was a little unnerving " There is not much to tell, I am a model I live in London, my favorite team is Arsenal" she rambled nervously.

Alesha didn't have to wait long for the fourth place jokes to start, they pretty much started straight away " I can't believe Cristiano is dating an Arsenal girl" Gareth teased.

" How did he react when you told him you support Arsenal?" Sergio asked.

Alesha smiled a little " The same way you are all reacting, he wouldn't stop making jokes about finishing fourth" she replied.

" I still can't believe Ronnie has a girlfriend" karim said, grinning.

Alesha rolled her eyes as she looked over at Cristiano he was still on his phone and it looked like he was in a pretty intense conversation. She hoped that he wouldn't be much longer so he could come and save her from the bad unoriginal Arsenal joke she had heard a thousand times before.

***

Alesha sighed a little as she watched Cristiano talk to Gareth and Luka they were clearly watching something on Luka's phone, probably another video about Arsenal, they had shown her more than enough video's tonight. Cristiano had barely said more than two words to her all night and it had annoyed her a little, he had been on his phone for around forty five minutes talking to whoever was on the other end, but he couldn't come and see if she was okay. She frowned, hating that she sounded like a needy girlfriend. Alesha was starting to wonder why she ever agreed to come to this team dinner, if she had known Cristiano would just ignore her all night she would have say no.

Ordering herself another glass of wine, she turned to Karim who was sitting next to her by himself, she started to make small conversation with him and it didn't take her long to realize that he was the team's flirt.

" So really how long have you been with Cristiano?" Karim asked, he still couldn't believe Cristiano would have a girlfriend for months and none of the team knew about it. He had heard Cristiano had started dating someone online but he just thought that was just silly rumors.

Alesha glanced over at Cristiano he was still talking to Gareth and Luka " Only a few months" she replied, keeping to the script.

Karim smiled at Alesha, she seemed too nice for Cristiano, his type was more like his last girlfriend Irina, he knew once his teammate got bored Alesha would be gone, and he gave it a couple of months before that happened.

" Do you really like him?" Karim asked.

Alesha blushed a little, nodding her head as much as Cristiano annoyed her at times she could admit she liked him. " I have to really like him, he is my boyfriend" she smiled.

" Are you in Love with him?" Karim asked curiously.

Alesha took a sip of her wine to stop herself answering a question she was not ready to answer yet, she saw Karim smirk at her, like he knew something she didn't.

" Your secret is safe with me" Karim smirked.

Alesha saw Cristiano walking towards them, he didn't look too happy that she was sat next to Karim " You two look a little close" Cristiano said, as he sat down next to Alesha.

Karim laughed he saw the jealousy on Cristiano's face he didn't understand how Alesha could not see it, It was so obvious.

" We were just talking" Alesha smiled, blushing a little as Cristiano placed his arm on the back of her chair.

Cristiano smiled at Alesha, he liked that he could still make her blush so easily " What were you guys taking about?" he asked.

Alesha looked towards Karim for help but he remained silent as he sipped on his beer " Nothing much, it was mainly about you" she replied.

Cristiano smiled at Alesha glad to hear she was talking about him, he laid a hand on her thigh, Alesha jumped a little, she wasn't sure if it was just the alcohol talking but the hand on her thigh was driving her crazy.

" Did you tell Benz how much you really like me?" Cristiano said with a teasing smile.

Alesha blushed again, rolling her eyes playfully at Cristiano " Of course I told him how much I love you" she joked.

Karim decided to leave the couple alone, it was clear to him and everyone around them that they only had eyes for each other, he just wondered how long it would take for Cristiano to admit his feelings.

***
Alesha sighed, she was so bored, After another phone call Cristiano had disappeared again, and she was left alone with his teammates again, she was starting to get a little mad that Cristiano kept disappearing for long periods. Needing some fresh air, she headed outside to see if Cristiano was there, but there was no sign of him. Staying outside for ten minutes she then headed back in and that is when she saw him, talking to a blonde girl. To her it looked like they were exchanging numbers, shaking her head she walked back to her table so pissed at Cristiano.

Cristiano caught Alesha's eye and he waved her over but she just shook her head at him and sat down in her chair and ordered herself another glass of wine, leaving Cristiano alone with the girl, she didn't know why she bothered he would never change.

Alesha was gigging at something Karim had said to her, it probably wasn't that funny but she was drunk and right now she would find the most rubbish of jokes funny.

" Where has Ronnie gone?" Karim asked, looking around for his teammate.

Alesha shrugged her shoulders lightly " That manwhore is probably getting another girls number as we speak" she snorted loudly.

" Someone sounds jealous" Karim grinned at her.

Alesha laughed loudly again, before she put her head on the table " I am so tired of pretending" she slurred.

" You should go and talk to him, he doesn't look too happy right now" Karim replied.

Alesha frowned as she raised her head to look for Cristiano, he was looking at her with a cold look on his face and she didn't care, he had annoyed her enough tonight with all his disappearing acts, if he wanted to speak to her so bad, then he could come over to their table.

Placing her head back on the table, she was about to close her eyes when she felt someone nudging her, she looked up at Cristiano, a smile started to appear on her face then she remembered she was mad at him and the smile quickly disappeared.

" Are you ready to leave?" Cristiano asked, a dark look on his face, he was not in the best of moods.

Alesha nodded her head, Cristiano helped her up and wrapped his arm around her waist " I need sleep" she mumbled.

They said goodbye to his teammates and slowly made their way out of the restaurant, she hid her face against Cristiano's chest to avoid the camera's flashing in the faces.

***

Alesha flinched a little as Cristiano slammed the car door closed, they had made it home after an awkward drive home, she didn't understand why he was so mad she was the one who should be upset with him, she climbed out the car and followed after Cristiano.

" Why are you so upset?" she asked.

Cristiano turned back to Alesha " I am not upset" he lied.

Alesha giggled a little " You should try telling that to your face" she retorted.

" Maybe if you didn't flirt with my teammate all night" Cristiano snapped at Alesha.

Alesha frowned, shaking her head " I was not flirting with anyone tonight" she replied.

" You were awfully close to Karim tonight" Cristiano hissed loudly.

Pushing past Cristiano, Alesha walked towards the door " Maybe if you hadn't kept disappearing all night, I wouldn't have talked to Karim as much" she pointed out.

" I am not having this discussion with you while you are drunk" Cristiano muttered, as he opened the door for Alesha.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " How about we never have this discussion again" she snapped back at him.

" That is fine with me" Cristiano muttered.

Alesha shook her head as she walked towards the stairs, she stopped when she saw Isobel walking down them, she stared at the girl confused wonderingwhy she was in Cristiano's house, she looked back at Cristiano who had a look of panic on his face.

" Why is Isobel in your house?" Alesha asked, looking at Cristiano.

Cristiano looked at Isobel then moved towards Alesha " It doesn't matter, she is leaving right now" he replied.

Isobel smirked " You weren't saying that to me on the phone earlier tonight" she replied.

So that was who Cristiano had been speaking to all night on the phone, she looked at Cristiano waiting for him to explain but when nothing came out of his mouth she shook her head and made her way upstairs.

" Are you not going to tell Alesha what Happened between us while she was in London?" Isobel asked, smiling smugly at Cristiano.