The Moment I Knew

Awkward

Alesha groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, she knew going out last night was a bad idea, but it had been fun and she had enjoyed herself every much, if only she didn't have this hangover. She glanced at her alarm clock to find it was not there, she frowned and slowly sat up, this was not her room. Looking to her left she saw a brown haired man sleeping beside her, she tried to remember him but she couldn't. Shaking her head, Alesha quickly climbed out of bed, hoping the man stayed asleep while she quickly got dressed and left, she had no intention of seeing the man again.

" Going somewhere?" The man sleepily asked, as he opened his eyes to look at Alesha.

Alesha quickly pulled her dress over her head " I have to leave I am due at work in a few hours" she replied, forcing a polite smile on her face.

" You don't remember me do you?" the man asked.

Alesha looked around for her shoes, she needed to get out of here, she didn't want to have this awkward conversation, it was a one night stand nothing more " Should I remember you?" she asked, slipping her shoes onto her feet.

" I knew you were drunk last night, but didn't realize how much" the man muttered, clearly offended that Alesha couldn't remember him

Alesha glanced at the man, he was attractive she would give him that but she didn't do relationships and she was not looking to start one now " Look last night was fun, but that is all it was" she said, trying to be kind.

" So you don't want to do it again?" the man asked bitterly.

Alesha shook her head a she reached for her coat " I am sorry but this won't go anything further" she replied.

" I thought you were different" The man muttered, before he turned his back to her.

Alesha had never felt so awkward in all her life, she wanted to apologize but knew it would not do anything, she grabbed her purse and made her way out of the man's house glad that she would never had to see him again, she just wasn't the type of girl you took home to meet the parents, she was sure the guy would find someone a lot nicer than her eventually.

***
Alesha took a sip of her coffee as the make up artist fixed her make up, the entire morning had been a disaster, she had been late for work and had got a lot of annoyed looks from the people she had kept waiting. She was well aware of her reputation, everyone thought she was a rather difficult to work with and while there may have been a hint of truth to that, she wasn't that hard of a person to work with.

" Late night Alesha?" Hannah a fellow model and also one of her best friends.

Alesha just smiled tiredly as she watched the make up artist try to get rid of the bags under her eyes " It was a fun night last night" she smiled.

" That smile means you got some last night" Hannah grinned.

Alesha blushed a little, she may have a reputation for being one of the most confident woman around but truth be told she was shy she was just rather good at hiding it.

" Yeah but he wanted to see me again" she muttered, as she reached for the morning paper.

Hannah smiled at Alesha, she knew all too well about Alesha's no relationship rule and thought that it was stupid, she knew if Alesha would allow herself to find someone she could be happy.

" Ugh this man is a pig" Alesha muttered loudly.

Hannah leaned over to see what had caught Alesha's attention " I have met him a couple of times, he always seemed so nice to me" she smirked.

Alesha looked at Hannah " Did you sleep with him?" she asked.

" Of course not, I would not go near Ronaldo if you paid me" Hannah laughed, she had heard all about his reputation with the ladies.

Alesha glanced back at the story about Cristiano " He really has no shame, he was sleeping with all these girls, then he starts a three months fling with his coach's god daughter, he is disgusting" she muttered.

" I am sure all those girls were warned before they slept with him" Hannah pointed out.

Alesha shook her head " Maybe, but he just sounds like a delightful man" she replied with a sarcastic smile.

" You can't really Judge him Alesha, you reputation is almost as bad as Ronaldo's" Hannah teased.

Alesha closed the paper and dropped it onto the floor " I don't sleep around as much as he does, he seems to have a different girl for each day of the way" she mumbled, not impressed.

" He is a footballer Its what they do" Hannah smiled.

Alesha just rolled her green eyes at Hannah " He is still a pig" she muttered.

" A very attractive rich pig" Hannah pointed out.

Alesha stared at her reflection in the mirror and thought about what Hannah had just said " Yeah maybe" she agreed. There was no denying that Cristiano was hot, but from the sounds of it, he was not the most loyal of guys. If truth be told, he sound like a worst male version of herself, she pitied the poor girl that would be his next victim.

***
A look at the clock told Alesha that her agent was making her wait on Purpose, not like she had anything to do, like catch up on the sleep she had missed last night. She could not understand why Mary wanted to see her straight away, she had nothing lined up for the next couple of months, because she needed break and Mary had agreed to this break so she wondered what had changed.

" Mary will see you now" Jess the receptionist said quietly, while staring coldlly at Alesha, she had never liked the model.

Alesha smiled at Jess, she knew how much the younger girl disliked her and would always smile at her because she knew how much it would bother Jess. " Thank you" she said, before she walked into her agent's office.

Marry looked up and smiled at Alesha " Take a seat" she said, pointing to a chair nearest the desk.

Alesha sat down and placed her bag on the floor, she stared down at her nails with a bored expression on her face " So Why am I here?" she asked.

" This might interest you" Mary said, pushing a folder towards Alesha.

Alesha picked up the folder and opened it, she frowned as she read the contract, she had never agreed to this, she looked back at Mary who had a excited look on her face.

" I never agreed to this arrangement" she muttered.

Mary sighed a little " I agreed for you, all you have to do is sign the contract" she replied.

" I don't want to be Ronaldo's fake toy for the next year" Alesha hissed loudly.

Mary just rolled her eyes, she had expected Alesha to react like this " Its just for a year Alesha to help clean up both of your reputations" she sad gently.

" My reputation is just fine, I don't need Ronaldo" Alesha muttered, crossing her arms across her chest.

Mary just gave Alesha a don't try and get out of this look " You know that is not true, we need to do something about your image" she sighed.

" Does it have to be with Ronaldo, he is even worse then me" Alesha snorted in disbelief, as she pulled the folder back towards her and read the rest of the contract.

Mary watched Alesha as she read over the contract again " Cristiano has already agreed to this and has signed the contract all it needs is your signature" she said.

Alesha was surprised that a player like Cristiano would ever agree to this contract, it pretty much said he could not sleep around, and for a guy like him that would be hard for him.

" If I agree to this, what do I have to do?" Alesha asked.

Mary reached over and turned it to the page Alesha would need to read " All you have to do is turn up for occasions where needed you won't have to actually sleep with him" he answered.

" Where there is a relief" Alesha muttered, as she reached for a pen and turned to the page where she needed to sign, she could not believe she was about to do this but Mary was right she needed to clean up her image a little.

Maryy watched as Alesha signed the contract " You won't regret this" she smiled.

" I better not" Alesha mumbled, as she leaned back in her chair, wondering how was this going work with Cristiano being in Madrid and her in London.

Mary seemed to have read Alesha's mind " You have a few months off from modeling so you will spend those months in Madrid getting to know Cristiano" she said.

" Oh how delightful" Alesha muttered sarcastically, hoping the next few months would go by so fast, she still couldn't believe she had ever agreed to this. The next few months were going to be very interesting.

***

Alesha yawned a little as she let herself into her apartment later that night, she was ready for bed, but knew she had to eat something, as she had barely eaten all day, as she waited for her pasta, she went online, she was told to follow all of Cristiano's social media accounts, she clicked onto his instagram account and pressed follow, she did the same with twitter. Alesha was not expecting him to follow her back straight away but he did and it didn't go unnoticed by his fans who were now speculating if they were together.

Placing her phone on the table Alesha poured her pasta onto a plate and sat down to eat her late dinner, she was almost finished eating when she received a Instagram message, she picked up her phone and went back onto the app, she saw she had a message from Cristiano.

@Cristiano Hi fake girlfriend, can't wait to meet you! xx

Alesha was going to ignore his message but then she decided it would be rude not to reply back, maybe he was not as bad as the papers suggested he was.

@AleshaXO Hi, looking forward to meeting you.

Alesha cringed a little, her message sounded too formal but what else could she say, she didn't really know him.

@Cristiano From one to ten how awkward are you feeling right now?

Alesha smiled a little, glad she was not the only one feeling awkward about this arrangement it would take time to get used to it.

@AleshaXo Probably about a 11, You? :)

Alesha waited for Cristiano to reply, after ten minutes of waiting she gave up and went for a shower, and when she came back down stairs ready for bed she saw she had a few more messages from Cristiano.

@Cristiano Same :)

@Cristiano I will see you soon xx

Alesha smiled but then stopped herself, this was fake nothing more, she couldn't afford to let Cristiano get close to her, she knew all about him and was not going to be one of those girls. This was just a work arrangement and nothing more. She was such Cristiano was charming, but she knew how to handle those types of guys and if he thought she was going to be like those other girls he walked over then he was going be sadly mistaken.