The Moment I Knew

I Didn't Ask You To Come

" If you are coming Alesha, you need to hurry up or we will miss the start of the match" Robert yelled up the stairs.

Alesha pulled the Arsenal shirt over her head and groaned, her bump was starting to become noticeable and she would have to tell her parents that they soon were going to be grandparents, she couldn't wait for that particular conversation. Deciding to wear the shirt, she grabbed her coat, purse and phone then headed downstairs to where her dad was waiting, a week had passed since she had told Hannah that she was pregnant and ever since then Hannah had been trying to get all the details out of Alesha, but she refused to say anything,It was between herself and Cristiano and it was going stay that way.

Alesha wasn't sure why she was defending Cristiano, she had saw all the girls he had been pictured with lately and he didn't deserve her loyalty but the part of her that loved him stopped her telling anyone the real reason why she left Madrid, she didn't want everyone to hate him even if he did deserve it.

" Ah there you are, we need to hurry" Robert smiled at Alesha as he headed towards the car.

Alesha followed her dad out to the car, she was just climbing out when a Taxi pulled up right outside her parents house, she glanced at her dad but he wasn't paying to much attention to the taxi. Alesha watched as the man climbed out the taxi and her heart against her will skipped a beat. Cristiano was here in London, she had missed him.

Climbing out of the car, she ignored her dad warnings they were going to be late for the match, she walked towards Cristiano, he smiled at her, he looked really nervous.

" What are you doing here?" she blurted out " How do you know where my parents live?" she added.

Cristiano pulled his cap a little further over his head " Jorge has his ways of finding people" he smiled "I am here because I need to talk to you" he added.

" You need to talk to me?" Alesha laughed coldly " That is why you spend weeks and weeks sleeping with anything that moves" she muttered.

Cristiano grimaced a little so she had noticed those girls " They meant nothing to me" he replied quietly.

" Oh save it Ronaldo you don't owe me an explanation" she snapped at him.

Cristiano took a step close to Alesha, his eyes landing on the small bump she carried, he smiled softly then that smile fell away when he saw the unimpressed look on Alesha's face.

" Alesha we have to go" Robert yelled from his car, his eyes finally landing on Cristiano, he slowly climbed out of the car and walked towards them.

Alesha looked at Cristiano " You should go" she said quietly.

Cristiano shook his head " Not until we have talked" he replied.

" So you have finally come to see my daughter" Robert said to Cristiano, eyeing the footballer coldly.

Alesha sighed knowing this was not going to end well " Come on dad we have a match to go to" she said, then looked at Cristiano " You should go back to Madrid, there is nothing here for you anymore" she muttered.

" Alesha please I need to talk to you" Cristiano pleaded softly.

Robert stared at the footballer he could hear how desperate he was to talk to Alesha in his voice he suddenly had an idea " Why don't you go to the football with Ronaldo" he suggested.

Alesha laughed loudly " I can't exactly walk into the stadium with thousands of people with Ronaldo Dad, nobody would leave him alone" she replied.

" Well we will just have to disguise him well" Robert smiled.

Alesha shook her head as Robert introduced himself to Cristiano and led him into the house, she couldn't believe her dad was being serious about going to the football with Cristiano, she didn't really want to talk to him, never mind go to a football match with him.

***

Alesha bit back a smile as she listened to Cristiano complain about the silly hat and sunglasses he had to wear, her dad offered him his Arsenal shirt the look of horror on Cristiano's face had been priceless.

" I didn't ask you come to London" Alesha muttered as she sipped on her orange juice as the game kicked off.

Cristiano moved a little closer to Alesha " I wanted to talk to you not go to a stupid Arsenal game" he replied.

" You are not helping your cause, calling my team stupid" Alesha smiled, as she pulled her shirt down.

Cristiano pulled his hat further over his head " We do need to talk" he said quietly.

" I am watching the football so whatever excuse you have made up for the last few weeks of whoring around will have to wait" Alesha retorted.

Cristiano rolled his eyes, shaking his head " You walked away from me" he reminded her.

" Only because you told me you didn't want to have a baby with me" Alesha hissed back, glancing around to make sure no one was watching their little spat.

Cristiano sighed as he watched the game for a couple of minutes " I was in shock Alesha, we had only been dating a couple of months and you were already pregnant it was moving too fast" he replied.

" I didn't fall pregnant deliberately" Alesha muttered, as Cristiano placed an arm around the back of her chair.

Cristiano smiled a little " I know you didn't, and I am sorry about how I reacted , I should have handled it better" he said quietly.

" Yes you should have" Alesha said, as she jumped out her seat when Arsenal scored, Cristiano smiled at her reaction, he had never seen her like that when she watched Madrid play, he knew she didn't like Spanish football all that much, but it was cute seeing her cheer on her team.

Cristiano leaned into Alesha, his mouth close to her ear, he smiled when he heard her breathing speed up a little so he still affected her, that was good to know " You look beautiful carrying my child" he whispered into her ear.

Alesha shook her head, pushing Cristiano away from her " You don't get to do that" she hissed at him " Come to London and be all charming and act like nothing had ever happened" she added.

" Can't I just give you a compliment?" Cristiano asked innocently.

Alesha sighed a little, she had only been around Cristiano a few hours and already he was breaking down her walls, she was just trying to ignore the compliments and the smiles he was giving her but it was hard when he was literally sat so close to her.

" Just watch the game" she muttered, not missing the grin that slowly appeared on Cristiano's face, he knew he had a lot to make up for and hoped that Alesha would give him one more chance to prove he was sorry.

***
Alesha yawned a little, she was getting tried a a lot these days and she knew most of that was down to her pregnancy, she looked at Cristiano as they followed the fans out of the stadium, the game had ended in a boring draw which Cristiano had found hilarious warning her that Arsenal were going finish fourth again, he only stopped when she threatened to remove his hat and glasses and let everyone know he was at the game.

" Its a little early do you want to grab something to eat?" Cristiano asked hopefully.

Alesha shook her head " You will be lucky to get a booking on a Saturday night in London" she replied.

Cristiano smirked at Alesha " I will be able to get a table if I tell them who I am" he boasted arrogantly.

Rolling her eyes Alesha, walked towards her fathers car, Cristiano held his hand out for the keys " You are not driving, you almost killed us on the way to the game" he said.

" Did not" Alesha replied with a grin, as she handed the keys to Cristiano, she was too tired anyway to drive.

An awkward silence fell across them in the car, Alesha looked at Cristiano, like really looked at him closely and noticed the bags under his eyes " Those girls keeping you up at night?" she sneered at him.

Cristiano shook his head as he started the drive back to Alesha's parents house " I have not been able to sleep since you left" he replied.

" I am not surprised with all the girls you have been sleeping with" Alesha snorted.

Cristiano sighed, he could see Alesha was pissed about the girls and was going to stay mad for a while he had just used them as a distraction " They mean nothing to me" he said.

" Like I said earlier you don't owe me anything" Alesha replied.

Cristiano shook his head slightly " I missed you" he admitted.

" Yeah it sure looks like it" Alesha retorted.

Cristiano frowned as he glanced at Alesha " Can you stop attacking me?" he asked quietly.

Alesha said nothing and turned her head to look out the window, five minutes passed before she said anything " I missed you too" she smiled " I don't want to, because you are a idiot but I do miss you" she added.

" We really need to talk and I don't mean five minutes in the car and a little awkward chat watching a football game, I mean a proper chat" Cristiano replied.

Alesha nodded her head but she didn't know what good it would do them unless Cristiano had changed his mind about kids, then they were just going to fight again and she didn't want that she was sick of fighting.

***
Cristiano parked the car and looked over at Alesha, she had fallen asleep halfway during the drive home, he got out the car and moved to the passenger door and gently placed Alesha's arm around her neck and picked her up.She mumbled something in her sleep he smiled a little as he closed the car door with his foot and made his way to the house, the door opened before he got to the door, Helen smiled at the sight of her sleeping daughter in the footballers arms, she stepped aside to let Cristiano into the house.

" Where is Alesha's room?" Cristiano asked.

Helen closed the door and turned back to Cristiano "Upstairs and the first door on the right" she smiled.

Cristiano slowly made his way up stairs, Alesha was now snoring lightly he pushed her bedroom open with his foot, then made his way to her bed and gently put her down, he quickly took her shoes off and pulled a blanket over her body, she briefly opened her eyes and reached for his hand.

" Stay" she mumbled sleepily.

Cristiano stared at Alesha and glanced around the room there was nowhere for him to sleep in this bed and her bed wouldn't exactly fit the two of them.

" I will be back tomorrow I promise" he replied.

Alesha shook her head and moved to make on the bed " You can stay here" she said, closing her eyes again.

Cristiano shook his head she was still half sleeping he knew the fully aware Alesha wouldn't want him sleeping next to her not after how he had been behaving lately. " I am going go to my hotel but I will be back tomorrow" he said.

" Okay" Alesha replied sleepily as she turned on her side.

Cristiano took that as his cue to leave, he quietly made his way out of her room and closed the door behind him, he slowly made his way back downstairs where he was greeted by Robert and Helen, he smiled at them, he had liked Alesha's parents, they had been so welcoming to him considering he had chased Alesha away.

" Alesha is sleeping I will be back tomorrow" he smiled.

Robert stared at the footballer " What are you wanting from Alesha?" he asked.

" I don't know what you mean" Cristiano replied.

Helen stared at her husband before she replied to Cristiano "I think my husband just wants to know what your intentions are" she smiled.

" I want to be with your daughter"Cristiano said.

Robert stared doubtfully at Cristiano " You have Hurt Alesha badly, she may not let on too you, but she was crying for days over you" he said, not wanting Cristiano to feel bad, he just didn't want him to hurt Alesha again.

" I was an idiot and I am trying to make it right if Alesha will let me" Cristiano replied.

Robert was still not that convinced but he decided he would give Cristiano a chance, he had come to London to see Alesha, so she clearly meant something to him " If Alesha lets you back in, don't blow it" he warned.

" If she gives me another chance, I will never let her go again" Cristiano smiled, as he walked to the door.

Helen saw Cristiano out, she didn't know what had happened between Alesha and Cristiano but she could see the footballer was trying so she hoped Alesha at least heard him out before sending him back to Madrid.