The Moment I Knew

What Is Going On?

Alesha groaned loudly into her pillow, she was a little frustrated it was half two in the morning and she couldn't sleep, when Cristiano had been beside her the other night, she had slept all night but she had told him to sleep in his own bed tonight and she was slightly regretting her decision. Now she was sleeping all by herself again, it gave her time to think about all the messages she had been sent, the person who was behind it was not letting up anytime soon and she was starting to think maybe it would be best just to tell Cristiano. The words would not come out of her mouth, he was busy with Madrid and she didn't want to distract him from the team.

Rolling on her back and staring up at the ceiling, it remained every bit as entertaining and enlightening as it had for the last fours she had been staring up at it. Over on her bedside table, her glass was empty with a goran she threw back the covers and dragged her sorry ass out of bed and headed downstairs to fill up her glass.

Walking quietly downstairs Alesha saw a light on in the living room, she frowned a little wondering who could be up at this time, She made her way to the door, and peeked in Cristiano was lying on the couch, his eyes closed, fast asleep while an match from the weekend was playing on the TV. She watched him sleep for a few minutes before she made her way into the room and grabbed the blanket that was on the other couch and gently placed it over Cristiano, he stirred a little, opening one eye.

" What are you doing up?" he asked sleepily.

Alesha lifted up Cristiano's legs and sat down, placing his legs over her lap "I couldn't sleep" she replied " Why are you down here?" she asked.

" I came down because I couldn't sleep and I must have fallen asleep" he smiled " Then I heard you come stomping down stairs" he added, slowly sitting up, he rubbed his head a little he had a little bit of a headache.

Cristiano reached for his glass of water which sat on the table " What time is it?" he asked.

" Just after half two" Alesha replied.

Cristiano raised his eyebrow at Alesha " So are you going tell me the reason why you couldn't sleep?" he asked smirking.

Alesha laughed shaking her head she would never admit that it was because Cristiano hadn't been beside her, he already had a big enough ego, she didn't need to add to it " I guess I just wasn't tired" she replied. " I just can't get my stupid head to turn off sometimes" she added.

Cristiano yawned and smiled a little " We can watch something if you are not going to go back to bed" he said.

" You don't have to keep me company, its late or early you should go up to bed you have training in the morning" Alesha smiled.

Cristiano shook his head " Once I am awake its difficult for me to go back to sleep" he said, handing her the remote to the TV " Pick what you want, I don't mind" he said.

Alesha flickered through the channels and only stopped when she came across a old Vampire Diaries episode " Stefan and Damon my drug" she smiled.

Cristiano rolled his eyes playfully " They are not as good looking as me" he joked.

Laughing Alesha moved closer to Cristiano, leaning her head on his shoulder they didn't get to do this much and she was enjoying being this close to him again " Maybe" she replied with a teasing smile, snuggling into Cristiano as they settled down to watch TV.

***

Alesha groaned as she felt someone gently push her, she opened her eyes to see Cristiano moving away from her " What time is it?" she asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

" Its only a little after seven you should go back to sleep, you didn't get very much sleep last night" Cristiano smiled.

Kicking the blanket off her body Alesha sat up "I am awake now" she mumbled

" I need to go and get ready for training, but you should go back to bed even if its just another hour" Cristiano replied.

Alesha shook her head " No I am good, I probably won't go back to sleep anyways" she smiled, stretching a little.

Cristiano leaned down and pressed a kiss to Alesha " Always so stubborn" he teased.

" Shut up" Alesha replied as she stood up and followed Cristiano out of the room, she watched as he headed back upstairs for his shower, she headed towards the kitchen, her mouth was awfully dry she needed a glass of water.

Once she got her glass of water, she headed back upstairs to her room, she made her way over to her bed and checked her phone and saw she had two new messages. Sighing a little she didn't want to read them, but her curiosity got the better of her.

The first message was a picture of Cristiano coming out of another club with a girl, it was dated a few weeks go when she was back in London, frowning she stared at the image, Cristiano was walking behind the girl but it was clear they both had come out of that club together.

Does this look like a loyal boyfriend?

The person who had sent her this message was clearly taunting her, she suspected that Isobel could be behind her recent messages and flowers but didn't know how to bring this up with Cristiano, he would be mad at her for not telling him sooner.

Clicking on the second message she braced herself for another picture but this one was just a simple message.

Cristiano doesn't care about you, or your brat as I have just proven, more pictures are to come, things are just getting interesting, How much more crap are you willing to put up with?

Alesha shook her head as she flung her phone down on the bed, she knew that she should just change her number and all these taunting messages would stop, but she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't allow this person intimidate her like that. She needed to tell Cristiano but things were going good for them and she didn't want to spoil that right now, she could handle a few spiteful messages for a few more days while she built up the courage to tell Cristiano.

***

It was so hot later that afternoon, that Alesha had decided to spend most of the afternoon in the garden with a book, she had just gotten to a good bit in the book, when she felt water getting poured down her back, she shrieked loudly jumping up from her chair, she turned to see who had poured water on her.

Cristiano stood there with a smirk on his face " You looked a little hot, I thought you could do with a little water to cool you down" he said innocently.

" You are an idiot" Alesha replied, failing to hide the smile on her face.

Cristiano moved closer to Alesha " Can I get a hug?" he asked.

Laughing Alesha shook her head " Do you think I am totally stupid?" she asked " I can see that jug of water behind your back" she snorted.

Cristiano put the jug of water down on the table " Now can I get a hug?" he asked.

Alesha stared at Cristiano doubtfully " I still don't trust you" she smiled, as she took a step closer to Cristiano.

Reaching for Alesha's hand, he pulled her into his arms " I just want a hug" Cristiano smiled.

Alesha smiled as she wrapped her arms around Cristiano's neck she was just about to go in for a kiss when Cristiano picked up the jug of water and poured the rest of the water over her.

Pushing Cristiano away from her, Alesha cursed loudly at him " I hate you right now" she said, pulling wet hair out of her face.

Cristiano laughed loudly as he watched Alesha grab a towel and began to dry herself down " I am sorry" he replied, not sounding sorry one little bit.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " Can you say that again without the smirk?" she asked, as her phone began to vibrate on the table, she looked at her phone without picking it up.

" Are you not going to get that?" he asked.

Alesha shook her head " Its not important" she mumbled;.

Cristiano walked towards the table " When someone messages you, its rude not to reply back" he said.

Alesha quickly reached for her phone, so Cristiano could not see the message " I told you its not important" she snapped at him.

Cristiano was a little taken back by Alesha snapping at him, he was a little curious at her behavior right now, she was acting like she had something to hide, he thought they were done with secrets.

" You didn't even read the message" Cristiano pointed out.

Alesha grabbed her book and headed back to the house " Just drop it Cristiano" she mumbled, not waiting for a reply, she didn't mean to snap at him, the constant messages were starting to get to her a little and she knew that she was going to have to tell Cristiano about them soon.

Cristiano followed Alesha into the house " Do you want to tell me what is going on?" he asked.

Shaking her head, Alesha made her way to the stairs " There is nothing going on" she insisted.

Cristiano pulled Alesha to a stop and made her turn round to face him " If there is something going on you can tell me" he said.

" There is nothing going on" Alesha said again.

Cristiano didn't believe Alesha, she was clearly hiding something from him, and he would find out eventually " Okay" he finally said.

" I am going go for a shower, maybe we could go out and do something together" Alesha suggested, glad that Cristiano had backed off a little.

Cristiano nodded his head still not happy that Alesha was keeping something from him " Yeah we can go out for dinner" he replied.

Alesha smiled at Cristiano, leaning over to give him a quick kiss then headed up the stairs to go and take a shower, she just hoped the messages would stop for one night, so she could spent some time with Cristiano without worrying about them.