The Moment I Knew

Just Admit It

Alesha slowly opened her eyes, as she reached out to her turn her alarm clock off on her phone, throwing the phone back on the bed, she groaned as she laid on her back staring up at the ceiling thinking about last night, she was still furious and didn't even want to talk to Cristiano today, she hoped he would be kept busy with training, girls or maybe both. She hated that he was so smug last night, he had just come from whoever he had been sleeping with and tried to set up an arrangement that would suit both of them, although she had suspected he was only doing that to wind her up and he succeeded.

A light knock at the door made Alesha sit up, that better not be Cristiano she thought as she climbed out of bed and made her way to the door, she pulled it opened and to her relief saw Dolores standing there with a cup of tea.

" Cristiano told me you guys had a fight, I just want to make sure you are okay" Dolores smiled, offering Alesha the cup of tea.

Alesha took the cup of tea and took a sip " I am fine really and thanks for the tea" she replied.

" You should thank Cristiano he made it for you" Dolores said, as Alesha choked on her tea, she immediately handed the cup back to Dolores not wanting the tea anymore.

Dolores shook her head " This is my son's way of apologizing" she said, wondering what Cristiano had done that was so bad, that Alesha was even refusing to drink the tea he had made for her.

" I am not in the mood for his apologies" Alesha muttered.

Dolores sighed a little but she not about to get involved in Cristiano's and Alesha's problems " Well do you want to join us for Breakfast?" she asked.

" I will be down after my shower" Alesha smiled.

Dolores smiled at Alesha " Okay I will see you downstairs in a while" she replied.

Alesha waited until she closed the door, she leaned against it wishing she could just leave today and never come back, she slowly made her way back to the bed and grabbing her clothes, she decided to go for a shower, hoping the bathroom was free as she didn't want to use Cristiano's bathroom.

She was out of Luck, Katia kids were in the bathroom, groaning a little she made her way to Cristiano's room, she opened the door relieved to see he was not in his room, she hurried over to the bathroom, if she was quick she could avoid any awkward run ins with him.

Alesha was just about to push the door open when it opened for her, Cristiano stood there in just his jeans,, his button undone, she licked her lips as her eyes traveled up his body, she saw the scratches on his body they had faded a little. She finally met his gaze and he stood looking at her with a smirk on his face.

" For someone that claims they don't want me you sure took your time checking me out " Cristiano smiled.

Alesha shook her head " Shut up, i have just came to use the shower" she replied.

" What no thanks for the tea?" Cristiano asked, as he leaned against the door frame.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " I didn't even drink it" she smiled coldly at him.

" I was just trying to think of others" Cristiano smirked.

Laughing bitterly Alesha shook her head " The day you think of other people without motive will be when the day hell freezes over" she retorted.

Cristiano laughed as he stepped away from the door " Now what Motive would I have for you?" he asked.

Alesha shrugged her shoulders " I don't know what goes in that tiny brain of yours" she said with a taunting smile.

" Just go for your shower Alesha" Cristiano replied rolling his eyes.

Alesha smiled smugly round one to her she thought as she moved into the bathroom, she closed the door and quickly stripped and was about to go into the shower when the door opened, Alesha quickly grabbed a towel and covered herself.

" Cristiano get out of here" she yelled out, not missing Cristiano's eyes staring at her bare legs.

Cristiano laughed as he reached for his watch " I just came in for this" he replied.

" You couldn't wait until I was out of the shower?" she asked, glaring at him.

Cristiano walked towards Alesha " No because I wouldn't have got to see that blush on your face" he whispered into her ear.

Alesha shivered a little " Get out" she yelled again at him.

" Enjoy your shower" Cristiano winked at her playfully as he left the room, Alesha walked over and locked the door something she should have done in the first place.

***
Alesha did her best to ignore Cristiano for most of the morning, but it was getting hard when he was staying by her side, they had gone out to lunch,and they had played their part right. Cristiano had been really affectionate with her, he had been a little too full on knowing it would wind her up. He had been surprised that Alesha allowed him to get away with, but she just went along with what he wanted without putting up too much of a fight, until they got back to his house later that afternoon.

" Don't you have a girl you need to sleep with?" Alesha asked, as Cristiano slipped into the pool beside her, she had come out for a swim to get away from him.

Leaning his back against the pool wall Cristiano grinned at Alesha " No you have me all to yourself today" he declared.

" Oh lucky me" Alesha replied sarcastically, she was glad when her agent called her and said she had some work for her lined up in a few days. Time away from Cristiano and his amazing abs sound so appealing to her right now.

Cristiano stared at Alesha " Lots of girls would happily love to spend the day with me" he pointed out with a smug smile.

" Well I am not one of those girls" Alesha laughed, before she ducked her head under water, wishing Cristiano leave her alone.

Cristiano watched as Alesha stayed under the water for a couple of seconds, then she came up for air, he smiled at her, and it unnerved her a little.

" Don't you have anyone else to play with today?" she asked.

Cristiano shook his head as he moved closer to Alesha, she moved back up against the pool not liking the smile on Cristiano's face " I would rather play with you" he smirked, as laid his hand on her waist.

" I am not one of your toys you can just pick up and drop when you feel like it" Alesha replied, as she pushed Cristiano away from her, and swam to the other side of the pool.

Cristiano watched Alesha, a little frustrated that she was not giving into him, he knew she wanted him, he felt it last night when they had been arguing.

" Go and find your usual girls to play with" Alesha replied.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he climbed out the pool, he would do what Alesha suggested, he was a man not a saint and if was willing not willing to have some fun with him, he could easily find another girl who would.

" Have fun" Alesha sneered at Cristiano, shaking her head knowing exactly where he was going, it hadn't taken much to make him him leave he was so predictable.

Cristiano glanced at Alesha " Well if you won't have fun with me, I will find someone who will" he smirked as he walked back into house, having a girl in mind for his afternoon of fun.

***

Alesha had planned on going back to her hotel but Dolores wouldn't hear off it, she made her promise she would stay until at least Cristiano came back. She sighed knowing Cristiano would be awhile, he probably get matching scratches to go with the ones he had received last night she thought pathetically. He was a single man he could do whatever he wanted but it was starting to bug her that he was with all these women. That night in her hotel room, when she had been drunk, she thought she had seen a decent guy underneath all the arrogance and ego but maybe she had just imagined it.

" What are you doing?" Ricky asked as he stepped into the room, it was a little late it had just gone ten and Cristiano was still not back.

Alesha looked away from the TV " I am watching the two men who will never let me down" she grinned.

Ricky looked at the screen " You like Supernatural too?" he asked, Cristiano used to force him to watch this show all the time.

" I love this show, are you a fan?" Alesha asked.

Ricky smiled shaking his head " Not me but Cristiano is a fan, another thing you have in common" he replied.

" I have nothing in common with that Man whore" Alesha snorted.

Ricky laughed as he sat down next to Alesha " You sound Jealous?" he smiled.

" Trust me I am not Jealous, not one little bit" Alesha lied, as she kept her eyes on the screen.

Ricky saw through Alesha's lie " Why don't you just admit it you like him" he replied.

" Have you not already seen the size of his ego" she laughed.

Ricky rolled his eyes at Alesha " Once you get past the ego, he is actually a nice guy" he said.

" I know" Alesha agreed, she has saw flashes of that guy a couple of times in her room, but since that night at her hotel room she hadn't seen those flashes.

Ricky stared at Alesha " Just don't right him off completely, Cristiano has a knack of surprising people" he smiled.

" Well he isn't exactly surprising anyone right now, apart from the lucky girl he has chosen to hook tonight" she replied, smirking a little

Laughing a little Ricky leaned back against the sofa " If he knows you are interested he won't be going to those girls" he said.

" He does know I am interested, but he still goes to them" Alesha smiled bitterly.

Ricky raised his brow at Alesha " Have you told him you are interested?" he asked.

" I did when I was drunk" Alesha laughed, blushing a little at the memory of her coming on to Cristiano.

Ricky laughed, shaking his head " He needs to hear if from you sober" he said softly.

" Yeah that is not going happen, not after what he has being doing for the past few days, I am better out of it" Alesha smiled.

Ricky stared at Alesha, if he knew one thing about Cristiano he hated playing games " So what are you going do?" he asked " Pretend you don't like him, Cristiano will see right through that" replied.

" I don't care, I will rather stay single than get involved with a man who treats women like toys" Alesha said, hoping Ricky would stop talking about Cristiano, she wanted to watch Supernatural, she liked this episode.

" Okay but I think you are mad" Ricky smiled, as he back off and settled down to watch some Supernatural with her.

***

Alesha eyes briefly flickered opened as she felt someone touch her face, she saw it was Cristiano and he was staring down at her, she smelled the perfume on him and she moved away from his touch.

" What are you doing?" she asked sleepily.

Cristiano sat down beside Alesha " I was just about to wake you up, It is a little after three, I thought you would want to go up to bed" he replied.

" You have been out all night?" she asked, failing to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

Cristiano smirked " You sound like you care" he said.

Alesha shook her head " No I don't care at all" she said, yawning, as she rolled her eyes as she spotted another mark on his neck.

" Do the girls you have been with not eat before you have sex?" she snapped at him.

Cristiano's hand went to his neck " She just got carried away" he smiled smugly.

" Ugh so disgusting" Alesha mumbled, as she moved further away from Cristiano.

Cristiano smile grew on his face " That could have been you" he told her.

Alesha laughed sarcastically " It really wouldn't have been I would not go around biting people its gross" she mumbled.

" What bothers you more the fact I have a mark on my neck or the girl?" Cristiano asked, smirking.

Looking away from Cristiano she just wanted to go to bed, it was too late to be having this conversation with him " Neither bothers me" she lied.

" You are such a bad Liar" Cristiano, said as he leaned into her.

Alesha noticed his shirt wasn't even buttoned up properly, she saw the traces of the same lipstick on his shirt from last night so he had been with the same girl, that must be a first for him.

Cristiano reached over to push hair out of Alesha's eyes, she allowed him to do it then remembered where he had been frowned and pulled away from him again.

" What you do with those girls is your business, I don't care" Alesha replied forcing a smile on her face.

Cristiano yawned he was ready for bed " Are you sleeping with me tonight?" he asked.

Alesha glared at him, shaking her head " I will sleep in the spare room again" she replied, annoyed that he thought she would be willing to sleep next to him while he smelled of another girl.

" You are going have to sleep in my room again or everyone will notice something is up" Cristiano smiled sleepily.

Alesha sighed a little knowing he was right but tonight she refused to sleep next to him " Well if you could stop whoring around for a while then maybe I will sleep back in your room" she said, as she leaned back against the sofa, too tired to even go upstairs.

Cristiano stared at Alesha, a slow smile crossed his face " We should head up to bed" he replied.

" In a minute" Alesha, said as she closed her eyes, moving a little closer to him,even though he stunk of another woman, she was too tired to move.

Cristiano smiled as he closed his eyes, moving his head a little closer to Alesha, as they drifted off to sleep.