A Fairytale from Hell

Alexa Marietta Celeste was indeed a troublemaker, wild, an orphan, a pickpocket, a teenager, fast and several other things.

Violetta Caprice Grazia was an orphan, calm, cool headed, smart, clever, prideful, and a teenage girl who ended up bailing others out when they were in too deep.

Rosetta Noemi Ilaria was an orphan, exuberant, sensible, down to earth, kind, caring, a party to be around and a teenager who managed to dive into trouble with her two best friends.

All three grew up in an orphanage.

It was adoption day, and Alexa had gotten them into trouble yet again. They had been locked in the attic again. Otherwise known as their room since the older girl’s rooms were higher up, and they know were older girls.

Alexa tried breaking out of her room, and ended up sliding down the neighbor’s balcony. Of course, Violetta and Rosetta followed, what are lifelong friends for?

In a matter of minutes they ended up in A completly different World.

Alexa was in more than trouble with her two friends. She always got them into the worest situations.
  1. Down from great heights and introduction
    Alexa looses her temper and manages to get Violetta and Rosetta dragged to along to a completly bissare place along with her self.
  2. Ramilia river
    A mysterious stranger drags Alexa off. Rosetta and Violetta soon join, but the group must pair up and each go down their own path where they will become a little more understanding of their new companions.
  3. Inattentive Listeners
    Three best friends crash-land in a completely different place after a fall and they meet some interesting characters
  4. Discussions and Deliberations
    in which everyone argues