Broken Souls

first time again

Jade was 23 years old when she first met Norman Reedus. She had just moved to Atlanta, Georgia the week before and had finally settled down enough to explore the town. Jade had ended up at a local bar downtown when she first saw him.

She knew who he was. He was on The Walking Dead and he was her favorite character on that show. What she didn’t get was why someone like him was at a bar all by himself. But that thought quickly disappeared when a blonde chick went and sat down next to him.

Jade quietly went and sat at a booth by herself. Taking out her phone, she sent a text message to her best friend. She hated being in a new city by herself and not knowing anyone.

Norman saw the girl sitting by herself at the booth and wondered why she was all alone. He wanted to go over there to say hello, but his girlfriend just wouldn’t go away. He loved her and all but sometimes she was just too much. He had been with Kara for the past several months now and true colors were beginning to come out. Kara was always jealous of any females that Norman interacted with. God forbid he have friends, right?

“We should get out of here.” Kara said a few minutes later. Knowing him, he didn’t have a say in it so he paid for their drinks and followed Kara out the door. Looking over, he caught the other girl’s attention and he hoped that he would see her again soon.

Jade watched him leave and soon enough it was time for her to leave. She started her new job in the morning and didn’t want to be here all night. Leaving some cash on the table, she walked out the door and didn’t look back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's Outfit

it's not much yet. This is just the background information before I get into the story. So nothing too exciting in the first chapter. but Norman and Jade do sort of meet. :-)